Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 The Summerhouse - Winners announced! *C*

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:11:02 )
@Lithinel: Luckily I don't need 8 to 10. I get 6 all the time or maybe a little bit less, but if so, not by much and I feel fine. I actually feel tired if I get 8 or more and then I keep wanting to pass back out XD

[16]

@Tuijp: Yeah, I used to be like that, but I adapted to the noise. Kind of like when I had a hamster. At first, I couldn't sleep with the wheel going but then when the hamster passed away, I couldn't sleep without the wheel. It works both ways. I eventually adapt.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:11:05 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@tuijp: Ahh! I see. I've just always grown up around cats. (I had dogs too but never really interacted with them) and when the last one we had to get put down like 10 years ago, well I've never really been around dogs much since then. Plus, I'm a little uneasy around them compared to cats. Especially if they're super jumpy.

@TeaTales: Sure thing! I mean it's up to you, but will defintely help you save some money. I've always wanted to try LARPing but have no idea how to get into it or anything like that. I don't have any Medieval Festivals around me, but I do have a Renaissance Faire which is probably similar anyway. So please make sure to have fun there.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:12:50 )
@kiri: I don't know if it's just because my body needs a lot of rest or if my anxiety and/or depression has something to do with it, but I need a lot of sleep in order to function well, or at least not be super grouchy.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:14:45 )

Sounds good Tea. I was too lazy to make dinner today.

Very bad pun, Dommy
@Kiri: I wake up with every noise. Even when the neighbours close a door or their kid cries at night.
@Lithinel: we always had cats and dogs. The cats were allowed to go out on their own, while we walked the dogs.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:17:58 )
@tuijp: My cats have always been indoors-only. Maybe another reason I like them better than dogs is because I relate them to more? I don't know. Lol. I just know if I'm able to ever get a job, I think something with cats (or animals in general) is probably my best bet

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:18:45 )
@lithinel: I take it you'r from USA? if so you can just search for LARP / roleplay + your area or country on google.

The medieval festival is apparently the biggest in Europe as I've heard it, and Im honestly not surprised. Its not like its in my local area its 1½ hour away by train, whiel gay pride is 2½ hours away by train ( and the trainfare is so expensive that it will cost me about 80 USD for traveling back and forth. )

Tui: its my dad making the dinner, I just bought the items for it ( with my dads money XD )

rice and fish + veggies ; the kinda meal I love 8'D

[257]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:19:10 )
Learned from the bestm Tuijp!

You can drop by anytime, Tea!

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:20:50 )
@Tuijp: Are the neighbors really close like in a double block or you just mean a house next to your house?

[17]
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:22:08 )

@Lithinel: I can basically handle any dog without any problem

You can eat Dommy!
I mean, with Dommy!

My puns aren’t that bad, Dommy
@Kiri: they have a house next to mine and my house is surrounded by garden and trees.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:24:53 )
@teatales: Yep. Unfortunately. :P

Lol. Sorry, I just...I am not a fan of the USA. Like at all. Especially after visiting Canada (our closest neighbor) 2 years in a row. Like it's so much better....what even? And I've always wanted to visit the UK.

But thanks for letting me know. I may look into it someday. But my anxiety is also a big player in like...everything.

@tuijp: Oh, that's good that you can. I just get scared by a lot easily. And dogs is one of them. If they're super jumpy like I said. If they're more like cats and are lap-dog/calm ones I'm cool with them. Lol.

As for meals...I'll take the rice and veggies. No fish though please!

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:27:46 )

@Lithinel: I don’t like horse, but mostly because they like to bite and kick me

And I’m with you on the no fish thing

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:31:04 )
Eventually you can try and poke Raquel Skellington ( larper you can ind on fb or youtube ) and hear what she can recommend? she is nice. I have been at a LARP with her before. Alo yu will be surprised to find how many have anxiety or other stuff bothring them in the community. Else devilsluckgamng on twitch ( and discord ) also cover alot from tabletop games to larps.
But you just take it at your own pae, I know some days are better than others. <3

I'm from Denmark myslf so I know there will most likely be a huge difference in culture as well as the size of larps. I lurked on a LARP for nearly 3 years on their fb group untill I finally dared to join.

I'd like to mdom, but I fear I will never have the money to get over to you xD
[258]

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:35:15 )
@tuijp: Oh geez. I can't blame you for that one. I'd be afraid of horses too in your place.

Well in my case, I'm vegetarian. So I eat no meat whatsoever. And fish is meat. (To me anyway)

@teatales: Oh, cool. Thanks for letting me know. And understanding, or at least sympathizing. I may have to check out Raquel at least. Someday.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:36:32 )

@Lithinel: horses hate me, all of them

I’m a part time vegetarian

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:39:55 )
@tuijp: I've only ever ridden a horse with someone leading it for me. At a slow pace, so I don't think that counts. xD

And oh cool. That's something we (somewhat) have in common then.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:44:08 )
food is here!!!

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:45:30 )

@Lithinel: one of my old neighbours had a horse who hated everyone but me, so I could ride that one

My food is almost gone, including dessert

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:45:41 )
I grew up riding horses. 8D

I'm ... also parttime vegetarian I guess you could call it only eat fish and chicken when it comes to meat. and only after my doctor convined me after having to get a whole lot of iron meds. but I cant eat other meat. have tried, doesnt work.. when I was hospitalize they also tried to get me to eat meat, bt they gave up after 2 weeks where everyting they got down my throat got right back at them.. ended up loosing 15 kg untill I woke up and culd fully interact and remember stuff

you ordered your food?

[259]

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:47:29 )
320. And now to copy music to my phone!
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:53:54 )

I eat meat for the same reason, Tea. Only difference is that, while you eat fish, I eat beef. There is more iron in that.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.