Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 The Summerhouse - Winners announced! *C*

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:58:07 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@tuijp: Lol. I actually have aging turned off in my game and would never dream of killing any of them off. I'm going to be making my own storylines and what not with the game (usually for fanfic purposes) but still in the process of perfecting the characters. So right now, I'm only playing "experimental" games. Nothing official yet.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:58:12 )
316. I'm well. Just getting ready to have lunch with my dad.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:59:24 )

It's late afternoon here
I'm tired. How are you?

Enjoy your lunch, Lord and Lord senior

@Lithinel: Killing them off was the best thing in the game for me

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 15:59:24 )
@kiri: Hey there! I'm not too bad. Just chilling. How about yourself?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:01:31 )
317. Might have sandwiches today. He said he wanted to get something light. Could be his stomach acting up again.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:02:17 )

I know the feeling. I had that yesterday, so I had rice with chicken and green beans

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:02:32 )
@tuijp: Well everybody plays differently. I kind of want to make one Sim to kill, only to meet the Grim Reaper once but I don't think I could bring myself to do that honestly. And I don't want to kill an NPC either.

Even in my own writing (original stories) I'm going to find it hard to kill off characters. Even though I know I really SHOULD.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:04:04 )
318. In The Sims 3, one of my daughters was abducted by aliens, but they never returned her for some reason. Had to reload from my save because I wanted her back. I've never killed a sim on purpose. My only death so far was a kid that drowned at a pool party I held because her parents left her in the pool without supervision.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:05:36 )
@Tuijp: I'm doing well. I usually wake up around 8:30 AM but I woke up at 9:40 AM or sometime around there. I wasted part of the day already XD

@Lithinel: I'm just chilling as well. Going to watch horror movies all day probably.

[11]

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:06:28 )

I killed way too many people in the sims XD
My favourite way is by putting the barbecue in the flowers and let them use it
@Kiri: I usually also wake up at 8.30 but I woke up at 10.40 am today

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:11:18 )
@kiri: Oh boy. Have fun with that. I absolutely HATE horror movies. Can't tolerate them at all. But to each their own.

@tuijp: I didn't even know that was a thing...apparently grilling babies is a thing too?!?!?! (I saw this from a Sims Logic video and I was absolutely horrified by it.)

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:12:14 )

@Lithinel: Yes it is
And I may or may not have tried that before... <.< >.>

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:13:14 )
My one cat is being absolutely adorable right now!!!

He's meowing and rolling on his back. Letting me pet his tummy.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:13:23 )
@Lithinel: Ooh sims 4, I dwnloaded that last month, mde a character and ddnt get longer than that.. gotta build a house. and get the vampire expansion at some pont though really want to try the tropic island expansion too ^^; havent played sims for 15-ih years so its quite a lot of changes to come back to.. Where do you get your mods from?/ where do you find them?
[253]

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:14:34 )

One of my cats love belly rubs

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:20:30 )
@tuijp: Oh Geez! You're quite sadistic on the Sims aren't you?!?! I don't think I could ever do anything like that. If anything, I do everything I can to STOP my Sims from killing themselves by accident. Like if there's a fire, I get them away ASAP! The pets too.

@teatales: I never build houses from scratch. I take some of the other ones uploaded to the gallery and the place them on my lots. Then just edit them to my likings. (A lot of users are really nice and make houses that you can use freely.)

As for Mods, I use a few different sites.
https://modthesims.info/ (Good for almost any kind of mod you can imagine)
https://www.thesimsresource.com/ (Great for CC mods and getting all kinds of clothes and hairstyles and what not.)

You can also just look some up on Tumblr. Since a lot of modders load their stuff right to there.

Where did you download Sims from? If it's a digital download site like Origin I may be able to help you save some money on other packs.

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:21:04 )
@Lithinel: Are you easily frightened or anxious by them? I love anything horror related and I don't scare easily so I never find anything frightening that happens in them. I also love Halloween time and haunted attractions. I want to go to a real haunted house.

@Tuijp: That sucks. You probably feel like you wasted part of your day sleeping too then. Not that I do anything important on my days off, but I like them to last and when you spend time sleeping, that only gives you less hours to be up. Sleeping is a pain.

[12]
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:21:46 )
@tuijp: Oh he totally loves them. He's an affectionate cat overall though too. And super soft and fluffy.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:25:22 )

@Lithinel: I'm very sadistical to my sims
Do save the pets though
One of my cats loves it, while the other cat hates it
@Kiri: it was okay, because I didn't sleep well this week

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:26:34 )
@kiri: Well, it's a mixture of being frightened by them easily and also unable to handle the blood and gore that often follows the deaths. Moreso the latter if I'm being honest. I can just barely tolerate Supernatural half the time and can't handle doctor or medical shows at all. Or at least the medical procedure parts.

I used to be able to handle horror movies when I was younger, but then I saw one that pushed my limits WAYYY over the edge and now I'm completely turned off by them. I still love Samhain/Halloween and all since it's an important day in Wicca. But I can't do the haunted attractions. And if I dress up it's normally something like a faerie or elf. Something mystical.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.