Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 The Summerhouse - Winners announced! *C*

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:31:57 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@tuijp: I'd be absolutely devastated if anything happened to even my Sims pets. I even stock up on ambrosia treats in the case that something terrible happens so I can bring them back. I also cheat strays into my Sims family from time to time, and have just started building up my vet skills so I can cure them myself.

I also used the Ministry of Labor option to call one of my Sims (a young adult) a Veterinary Student instead of unemployed. Even though there's no colleges or anything yet. The way I see it, she's practicing her skills so she's STILL learning it at least.

Most of my cats are actually pretty okay with it. Or at least two of the four are. Haven't tried with the others yet.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:32:23 )
@lithinel: I got it from Origin when they had that 'get sims4 for free' deal going. Gallery? I have no idea what the gallery is nor where to find it ^^;;; that was not a thing back in the sims 2 days, there you could mve into a premade houe that was on a lot and then do the rest rom there.. but Im glad you can still use the motherlode cheat xD

[254]

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:33:48 )

@Lithinel: I never want pets anywhere to get hurt. A movie can be perfect, until a pet gets hurt. Then I hate the movie.
My oldest cat, always hated belly rubs. Odin always loved it.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:43:14 )
@teatales: Alright, since you got it from Origin I HIGHLY recommend you use third-party sites to purchase and packs you may want, since you're just purchasing an access key anyway.

I usually use InstantGaming.
https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/272-buy-key-origin-the-sims-4/

But there are other sites like G2A, or even Walmart.

To get the gallery, all you have to do while on a build lot is click the icon that looks like a photograph and then select "gallery" from the menu, there you can download rooms, households or lots. Of any kind of house you can imagine. Mansion, Cabin, Castle... you just have to make sure it's the right size and take into consideration the packs used. (since if you don't have the packs downloaded, some items won't show up in build mode)

I hope that helps at least a little. I'm terrible at explaining things. Lol.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:48:52 )
@tuijp: Same here. That's what happened to me with Marley and Me. I was absolutely loving the movie....then came the end. If anyone even suggests watching it now, I have to leave before the ending comes or I turn into an ugly-crying mess. Or even if it's not a pet-centered movie and a pet gets hurt...

It's just hilarious and adorable how some cats are just so different from each other. Lol. I always enjoy rubbing their bellies when they let me though. And cats seem instinctively attracted to me actually. Like even cats I've never met before will come up to me and sit on my lap or rub against me during my first time meeting them.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:49:05 )
* casually screenshots so i can find this convo later when im on the other laptop where my sims4 is on * I dont have wallmart in my country so doubt I'd be doing well there but I will definitly try the other 2 out.. but how do you use the keys? its nothing about clicking a downloadable link I assume?

[255]

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:49:09 )
@Lithinel: I see. Blood never bothered me. I am a trained phlebotomist actually, though I didn't take the position because the working hours were too crazy for me XD Swing shifts are ridiculous. Yeah, I chose being able to sleep over having a better paying job XD

@Tuijp: I understand. This way, you make up for it. I think maybe I lost sleep over the week too. I usually only sleep for 6 hours anyway, but I haven't been counting or my sleep hasn't been as structured as it usually was in the past. I am starting to lighten up on it a bit. Like I might fall asleep listening to something on youtube, so then when I get up, I finish up what I needed to do and then go back to bed. In the past, I had a strict bed time. Could not let myself nap, had to shut all technology off and go to sleep XD

[13]

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:54:39 )

@Kiri: I have trouble sleeping for ages now, but last week even more. We had a heatwave with temperatures over 37 C and, at night, it didn’t get below 25 C. I can’t sleep like that.
@Lithinel: I have that with dogs. Every dog I meet, loves me.
Cats are a different story. Some love me right away, while others don’t care too much.

Going to make and eat my pizza now. I’ll be back.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:56:28 )
hmm pizza

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:58:09 )
@teatales: Usually you just have to enter your email when you go to pay for it, and they'll send it to you. Then you enter it into Origin. (I forget where though. Luckily the email usually tells you where. Lol.) After you enter the key into Origin, you just wait for it to download. It seems hard the first time you do it, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy.

@kiri: Ahh, that makes sense. In my case even just a little blood bothers me (in real life anyway) so being a woman really sucks for me. I get queasy even at just the sight of it. I can't blame you for not taking the job though. I'd pick sleep too honestly. :P

@tuijp: Well hey, it's still amazing when an animal loves you right away. It means you have sort of energy they're attracted to. Since animals are smart. I mean I love dogs and all too, but I'm defintely more of a cat person.

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:58:29 )
@Tuijp: Yeah, I know what you mean. I hate heat. I used to go through only sleeping 2 hours a night during the summer time for weeks, but I have AC now in my room so I crank it all the way up. The noise helps me too. I actually got used to it so now I leave it on low in the winter even XD

[14]

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 16:59:16 )
319. Yup, I was right. We're getting sandwiches.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:00:23 )
@Lithinel: Yeah, a lot of money is not worth lack of sleep. I know because there were times where I went a whole month with very little sleep because my internal clock was out of whack. I went insane. Lots of people do it. Doctors barely sleep at all, but I don't care. Maybe that's fine for them, but not for me XD

[15]
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:02:38 )
we're having japanese for lunch

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:03:34 )
Ooh sandwiches. I love them. Haha. (Pizza too) Actually my mom just told me it's burger on the grill night tonight. So I get to have a Black Bean or Veggie Burger tonight!

@kiri: I can't function if I have less than like 6 hours of sleep. I'm best when I get a good 8 to 10 though. So even IF I could go out and get a job (which I can't thanks to my anxiety) it would likely be part time only so I could make sure to get my sleep.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:03:34 )

@mdom: my pizza
@Lithinel: I like cats but I’m more a dog person
@Kiri: I can’t sleep with noise around me
@LordLucre: sandwiches make a good lunch

Dommy is going to eat a Japanese for lunch o.o

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:04:18 )
ewww no cannibal incest around here!

it's japanese rice and fish, I swear
maybe some fried veggies

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:05:28 )

Yeah right, Dommy. Sure, rice and fish...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:05:51 )
Allrigh, I will try that ( when I gt money again in september... august Im busy with meetings, auditions, 2 LARP's, a medieval festival and gay pride.. and my bday.. thouh Im probably not gonna celebrate it... as I dunno how or where to throw a party ^^;;;;;; and doubt people would join one even if I did throw one . Most likely go to a baker buy myself a cake, then perhaps take a walk in the forest a long AF bike ride or go to a museum in an other town, cause the museum in this town is small and very boring lol basically only telling about the history of the town I live in

[256]

Dinner here will either be an other day with koldskål, Or trout with tomato-spice-sauce on top, baked in an oven for ½ hour, with boiled potatoes

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 17:10:52 )
I am serious!! Nothing fishy about it... get it...

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.