Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Fate and Destiny

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 21:16:35 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"......" Levi was silent for a moment, before exhaling slowly.

"Good." he said.

"Just... good." he muttered.

He then laid back down, letting his head hit the pillow beneath him, and stared at the ceiling for a few seconds.

"...I'm glad." he said to Ally.

"But... I have this vague feeling that I DID hurt you..." he mumbled further, guilt in his tone.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 22:40:50 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

"Scared me more than anything." Ally answered.

"Are... you all right though?" She asked after a moemnt or two as she sat up to look at him. He could see the concern in her features.

"I mean... is there anythingthat feels off, or anything?"

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 22:54:19 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

".....no, not really." Levi replied.

"I feel fine." he told her.

"Like... better than ever." he said further.

He then looked right at her, their eyes meeting, and Ally truly noticed that something was... different about Levi.

He normally had light blue eyes, but one of them was different. It was a deep purple colour, but it was just that one iris in his right eye. Beyond that, nothing was different.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 22:58:56 )

Ally was silent for a moment.

"I..." She started.

"I'm happy you're doing all right." She then said. "But... you should go check a mirror." She then said.

"Looks like... there's been an aesthetic change."

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 23:17:23 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Huh?" Levi muttered.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

He then sat up once more, and looked around, before he noticed a door leading to a small bathroom. He got out of bed and made his way into the room, and there was silence for a moment.

"....what the!?" she then heard, before he came rushing back out.

"My... my eye..." he stammered.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 01:19:45 )

"Looks like them left a mark." Ally said with a light sigh.

"But from what Ash was saying last night, you should be good." She added.

"You actually kinda fit in with my aesthetic now." She added with a smirk, merely hoping to get a reaction that wasn't panic or anything of the source out of him.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 01:27:43 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Levi froze when she said that last part, and his face turned red for a moment.

"Ah, I, uh-" he stuttered, before shaking his head vigorously.

"Eh-heh..." he chuckled.

"...wait..." he then mumbled.

"Who?" he asked. "Who's this 'Ash'?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 01:32:13 )

"From what I can gather, he's related to Kiah." Ally answered honestly.

"Oh! right. Since you're up and about, I gotta go check in with Sharp." She then said after a second.

"So I'll be back." She added as she climbed off of the bed. She hesitated, winced, as she put her feet on the floor. The burns weren't something she had dreamed after all.

"So yeah, you coming or staying?" She asked after a moment or two as she got to her feet properly.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 01:50:57 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"........" Levi was silent as he saw Ally wince upon touching the floor with her feet.

"I'm coming with you." he said.

"I'd rather not be alone." he told her.

'And I'm worried about your feet...' he added mentally.

"Come on, let's go then." he finished.

"Hmph. You're lucky you didn't die, you know that right?" Ally's 'partner' asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 02:08:35 )

Ally nodded.

"All right. Let's go." She then said before they headed off. She was taking careful steps the entire time, but she didn't seem to be in too unbearable a degree of pain. Although where she stepped seemed to have a bit of a lingering glow for about a second and a half after she removed her foot.

She was doing what she could, using the fact that she was so well versed in Wicca to help. It wasn't perfect, but it meant that she could actually walk, even if slow.

Sadly, by the time that they reached the office and were sitting to wait, one of her feet had started to bleed a bit. IT wasn't anything serious, but the damage done and then walking (even with her slightly cushioned magic help) had taken its toll.

"damn..." She muttered when she noticed it, before taking her sweater off and holding it against where the blood was coming from.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 02:41:53 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Levi had noticed that she had taken her sweater off, and was using it to stem the flow of blood from her feet.

"......" he was silent, and bit his lip.

"I..." he stammered.

"You're bleeding. Badly." he told her. "And your footprints leave a temporary echo wherever you step, I've noticed." he commented further.

"Was that... my fault?" he asked her.

"Did I cause that?" he asked guiltily.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 03:47:41 )

'It's not that bad." Ally then said.

"But no. My feet are not because of you." She added before sighing lightly.

"I... don't know the cause, but don't ever step in raw Fyrane mana. That shit burns like a motherfucker." She then said after a few seconds.

'Which is part of the reason why I need to speak with Sharp, even."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 03:58:57 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....I... see." Levi muttered.

"Well, I-" he started to say, before they were beckoned in.

They made their way in, with Levi helping Ally slightly, and when they stepped inside and sat down, Sharp was immediately looking at Ally's feet.

"...hm." he muttered.

"I assume you've come to me about those feet?" he asked her, wondering why it was HIM being visited for such.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 04:01:13 )

"Actually, no." Ally stated.

"I'm here to give you a bit of an update regarding last night." She then said before sighing.

"I don't know if Ash stopped by to fill you in, and I kinda hope he didn't." She continued before taking a breath.

"Kiah may very well be dead. Her mana was leaking out of her to an alarming degree, the floor of the med wing is a bit of a mess from it - it's sticky and not nice to walk on and I'm pretty sure I saw some burns from the heat of her mana." She told him honestly.

"Ash took her to someone who could help her, since Angela's AWOL."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 04:21:55 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Sharp was stunned to hear all he did.

"...excuse me?" he asked.

He then growled, and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Great... just... this is fantastic." he snarled.

"Right, well, first things first." he then said.

"Your feet need to be tended to, and while I am not a medic, I DO have some things here that will help." he informed Ally.

"And then I'm going to find out JUST what's going on with Angela." he added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 04:43:00 )

Ally sighed lightly.

"Some help with my feet would be lovely. Her mana burned me pretty badly, I think." She added.

"So that would be appreciated. Most certainly." She added as there was a knock on the door.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 05:15:20 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Just as Sharp was about to get the supplies, they heard the knock on the door.

"...eh?" he muttered.

"Who...?" he wondered, but he could feel an immense presence behind the door.

"....come in!" he called to them.

"Apologies, but I have a feeling this is important." he told Levi and Ally.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 05:24:55 )

Ally didn't say anything before the one who wdlas at the door entered, revealing a short platinum blonde lady with dark shades.

"I am sorry to approach uninvited like this, but you and I need to speak." She said after a moment, not looking to the other two.

"If you are not worried about these two, that is fine, but there are serious problems afoot... And one of your employees is caught right in the middle."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 05:40:26 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Ah..." Sharp muttered.

"Well, I was currently about to help this young lady with her little foot issue." he told her, gesturing to Ally.

"But... if this is urgent, then please... do not hesitate to inform me of what is going on." he told her further, before looking at Ally and Levi.

"If this is sensitive information, then would you be all right with my giving you the salve and bandages, and you help yourselves?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 05:49:04 )

Ally was silent for a moment.

"Is this relating to Kiah?" She asked. The new woman just sighed before nodding.

"Yes." was her response.

"Because of Ana, that pen did not end up alone." was all she said. It was vigue, but Sharp would know exactly what she was saying.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.