Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 01:46:49 )
"I know i know..." he smiled and yawned. "Im tired anyways" he chuckled. "But seriously youll be fine. i can still to a lot on my own anyways"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 02:15:11 )
Kaito chuckled and leaned over and kissed the top of his head before settling in his chair. It didn't matter to him, he would do as much for Fijore as he could.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 02:48:17 )
He turned over and smiled. "Cmere" he said holding out his hand. "I want to tell you a secret"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 02:55:24 )
Kaito blinked and lightly held his hand, getting up from the chair and sitting on the edge of the bed next to him.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 02:58:16 )
He leaned up and suddenly kissed Kaito. "I love you" he said blushing but grinning. He placed a hand on Kaitos face and gently stared into his eyes. "I really do. ive never felt this way about anyone before."
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:13:53 )
Kaito was surprised at first, but a smile formed on this lips and he gently rested his forehead against Fijore's warm one, as they gazed into each other's eyes. Kaito's ruby eyes softened with purity. "I'm glad it's me.. I love you too, more than I could ever express." He said softly.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:22:31 )
(lol mario)

Fjiores amethyst eyes shimmered with adoration. "Im glad its you too. i like you a lot" he chuckled. He lay back and closed his eyes.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:28:35 )
(Stupid autocorrect.. Lolz)

Kaito chuckled some and kissed his forehead, sitting there for a moment longer before easing back into his chair and leaning closer to Fijore, quite relaxed.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:35:23 )
Fjiore began to snore gently. He turned a little and it was obvious he was very asleep. He began to toss and turn groaning from nightmares
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 01:09:55 )
Kaito dozed off briefly, only to wake when Fijore began tossing and turning and groaning from nightmares. He frowned some and gingerly touched his cheek to either calm or wake him.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 01:35:54 )
He woke suddenly to Kaito's touch. Fjiore looked over at him and exhaled deeply. "Just a nightmare...good.." he said. His nightmares were becoming more vivid and realisitic.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 02:02:51 )
Kaito smiled lightly and gently held his hand. "Just a nightmare." He confirmed quietly.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 02:11:50 )
He nodded and took Kaito's hand. "Im sick of being holed up" he said. He coughed some and lay back down.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 02:31:00 )
Kaito rubbed a thumb over Fijore's hand gingerly. He knew what it felt like.. Even if not to the same degree. When he coughed, Kaito slowly got up and went into the kitchen to get him a glass of water, then came back and set it on the bedside table, and sat back down in the chair.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 02:58:14 )
He took the water and took a big drink before laying back. He was about to sleep when he got a black butterfly land on his nose. "Ah...great...well i guess i should get to work" he said sitting up. His head hurt and he coughed again but still got up.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 03:02:20 )
Kaito frowned and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You need rest, you can't be the only doctor available." He said quietly, clearly concerned. He wouldn't get better if he didn't rest.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 03:29:10 )
"Oh there are but i have a job to do" he got up and smiled at him. "Ill be okay" he said not sure he was lying or not. he kissed kaitos cheek and disappear in a puff of smoke

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 03:55:15 )
Kaito frowned some when Fijore suddenly disappeared, and rested a hand under his cheek, hoping he'd be alright while away.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 17:11:37 )
He was gone most of the day. he didnt come back to the next day and it was late. He showed up in the room leaning on the wall. He coughed and his fever had definately spiked.
I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 00:48:09 )
Kaito hadn't left the main house since he left, making sure Valern was taken care of and waiting for Fijore to come back.

When he did come back, Kaito got up from the chair and went to him. "Fi, you need to take you meds and rest." He said softly, worried.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.