Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Too many decisions hnnnggg

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 06:44:42 )
I'm planning a wedding and I'm drowning in choices guys
why did i put this off so late
I've got less than two months ahhhhhh

I'm trying to buy things on Etsy and there's so many cool options

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 06:59:25 )
There's so much cool stuff online to buy. D: I want it all. But I also don't like spending money.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:21:05 )
Oh my glob, I can't imagine. D:

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:34:54 )
Oh damn doesn't it just creep up on you though!!
I totally wanna see the options btw e ue!!

also while trying to stalk you in the thread in your siggy, it leads to a bug thread ouo b

Voltie — Degenerate Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:40:38 )
Are you going for any kind of theme?

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:44:48 )
Weddings are the biggest pain in the butt. I had to do a school project where we had to budget our own weddings and buy certain mandatory things and alcohol had to be included in the price and UGH. I'm terrified for when the day comes I have to plan one out for real. ;;

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:46:38 )
@Slytherclaw: Oh congratulations! I got married earlier in the year and was overwhelmed by choices too. Is your wedding all DIY or do you have an event planner that comes with your venue? I had two that came with mine day-of and they were absolute blessings.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 11:10:42 )
@cedes: lmao I fixed it. S what I get for being responsible pfft

And yeah, I'm doing it all on my own, no planner. I'll post pictures tomorrow lol, gotta go to craft stores and see if they have better options than ordering from Bulgaria x3

Atm the struggle is me trying to buy 7 matching lanterns, which is what I'm doing instead of flowers, haha. We're doing the dorky "fall in love" theme with fake sunflowers and lanterns and leaves and pumpkins x3

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 11:14:35 )
@Slytherclaw: Ffff that theme is super cute! I wish I had thought of that!
Our was "To (two) tie a knot" and did a hand binding ceremony.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 11:23:32 )
Gosh, planning a wedding. Dx just thinking about the money makes my head spin, but I suppose if that's less of an issue, it could be kinda fun. But also not necessarily fun if you're worried that things won't even be there on time. xD There are, luckily, plenty of easy and totally effective DIY things you can do like name cards, invites, etc which can help in the long run though. c: Good luck!
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 12:21:11 )
My goodness that's just going to be precious!! I love this whole theme you've got going on! I also want to see pics of the wedding when the time comes if you're willing to share!! Q uQ!!!

awesome art by okios <33

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:12:14 )
Haha, I'll definitely have pictures to share. But in the meantime, here's what I was deciding on yesterday! This is only an option--I'm talking to my bridesmaids about designing their own toppers to the lanterns, and this was just me putting things together that weren't in packages to see if I liked the idea. So here's "bridal party bouquet replacement" option one:
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.