Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2018 How VK Ruined Solstice

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 20:37:18 )
poor vreg how could they do this to you

maybe get the buoy but i'm not sure how that will help you get out of the water haha
the driftwood would be nice for paddling tho

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 21:12:53 )
If Vregory can get to the buoy, it could serve as a higher vantage point (aka climbing it) or take the light to use during the nighttime.

Voltie — 666 Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 21:27:54 )

@Vregory:

I would say extend to get the driftwood like What others said earlier and then paddle towards the buoy. A passing boat would be able to spot Vreg easier and assists him.
pls ping me.

[ DEVIL ] LISH // art auction & hangout.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 22:13:39 )
[Reminder: You have less than an hour left to vote. A new gift arrives at 5 PM Voltra Time]

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 22:24:00 )
Hmmm yeah I'll go with that too, since it seems like the most plausible option right now.

@Vregory: Try to get the driftwood and use it to paddle towards the buoy! If you're gonna use your pillow to extend your reach, at least remove the pillowcase so it doesn't get wet. You can... use it later for.... something? maybe. or it can be an extra layer of possible warmth.
Stay dry my friend

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 22:59:26 )

@Vregory: I agree. Try to get the driftwood and paddle to the buoy. You'll be more visible and someone can come help you.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 23:00:42 )

After shimmying a bit to rock the mattress closer to the driftwood, Vregory lifts it into the air triumphantly, "This will help."

With all his might he begins to row his makeshift boat towards the buoy, climbing up onto the structure as instructed. He looks around, not sure what to do now. He sits down, legs curled up to keep them out of the water, and waits.

Hours later...

The coastguard passes by, spotting Vreg floating on the buoy. After he picks him up onto his boat and hears the confusing story, he shakes his head, "Why didn't you just paddle the mattress to shore...? It wasn't that far away, it probably would have been quicker."

"Friends said this was a good idea and it was we got to spend time together, it was cold but fun. It's dry on this boat," Vreg nods with a small sneeze. He seems content with how this day went.

[FRONT PAGE UPDATED WITH A NEW GIFT]

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 23:16:50 )
Oh, a baby. I'm not suited for this. What do robotic babies even want?
Maybe the baby is hungry? What kind of food do robots eat??
Ping me if you want a reply! I like getting pings

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 23:19:31 )
vreg is now living perhaps my worst nightmare

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 23:36:55 )
Uhhh Im Honestly Thinking Vreggy Should Go To Like... Valentina (Cause Robots Seem Like Her Forte),
Or Vivi(Cause. Idk, Maybe She Is Good With Babies???)

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 23:58:49 )
Glad Greg made it safely to land. Thanks to the coastguards sailing by!

----------------

@Vregory: about the robotic baby, is it okay to feed it/him with milk? Lol
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 00:02:21 )

There's so much that could be wrong. Did anyone ever have one of those trial babies in high school? The ones with the key to make them stop crying.

@vregory: There's not a key in the basket is there? lol

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 00:16:53 )
@Priestess of Pie: whoaaaa key?? what kind of trial babies are these?? what happened to flour/egg babies? haha

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 00:22:21 )

@Hachi: Not gonna lie, the school I went to had money. They were like baby dolls that would cry if you left them alone for too long or didn't "feed" them regularly.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 00:27:07 )
,,,,, I,,, Did Not Know The Baby Project In High School Was,,, An Actual Thing,,,,
Did Vreg Go TO High School? Did He Do The Baby Project?

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 00:40:10 )
November 2017 - February 2018
Oh boy, babies....I'm probably gonna be pretty useless on this front...

@vregory: Maybe it needs a diaper change? That is, if robotic babies can even doo doo. Try smelling the baby's bottom?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 00:53:08 )

I'm going to presume since Vreg is rich and cares about his Rats, that he takes them to the vet regularly
and would know if one is diseased. He should get a box and ask them to act as warm plush bedding
to the robo child, as well as milk any of his fertile female rats. It's a robot baby, if the rats consent
I don't see the problem tbh.

I understand that doesn't make my response any less weird.

Occasionally burp the child and internally pray that something internally shuts off rather than blows up.
Name it VK to spite him. Tell it how much you are in love with it and this is the best solstice gift ever,
the gift of being a father. You never thought this day would come.

You're used to noise. You're homeless by choice in a city. You got this Vreg and rat gang.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 01:11:34 )
Vreg should def take the baby to Valentina

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 01:16:54 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@Vregory: Take the baby to Virgil. He's a smart guy. He should know what to do.
*Devious snicker*

Join the Horde. We have bananas. 🍌
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 01:22:22 )
@Vregory: well I hope that you stay dry both of you and all of your little buddies.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.