Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2018 How VK Ruined Solstice

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/1 21:51:51 )
@Rallaa: Ok, sounds like good idea.

Vregory goes towards the door, he tries placing the key on the lock and turns it, a sound echoing as it gets unlocked. Vreg starts to turn the knob, but hesitates wondering what comes next and hoping it would all be over.

I hope is something good.

He opens the door slowly and peeks in meanwhile, noticing nothing interesting on the room. In fact, it was completely empty. He walks inside carefully to get a better look, but upon letting go of the door it closes shut behind him. He looks back startled and tries to open it again to no avail.

O-oh... is closed... this is scary I don't like it...

He sits on the floor, hugging his legs for comfort since his rat friend wasn't around.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/1 22:01:43 )

@vregory: Don't be scared. We're here with you. (◕▿◕✿) Tell me about how you and Eugene first met.

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/1 22:02:20 )
You gotta @Mention me.

The room is completely empty?
Are the walls and floor similar to before?
Or is everything white now?

Join the Horde. We have bananas. 🍌

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/1 22:39:09 )
[Reminder that there is less than an hour to cast your vote before the next gift arrives]

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/1 23:02:02 )

"Is so dark and... I-I met Eugene when I..."

Vreg started to hear an echoing sound growing near, and lowered his head trying to hide himself more. The sound of a heel impacting a cold hard floor grew louder. Even that seemed very familiar, and Vreg started to feel all the more stressed and small. The step stopped right in front of him, but he didn't dare look up.

"Vregory, what have I told you about sitting on the floor!?" Boomed a distorted, yet familiar voice. Without a thought, Vreg responded.

"M-mam... but is scary."

"Don't be absurd, get up and stop your nonsense. I don't have time for this, come on." As a demanding hand extended towards him, Vreg got up and hesitantly looked up to the figure. It stood tall opposite of him, towering over him as he took the form of the same scared child inside the framed picture. He couldn't make out any features, but was more scared about not following orders. Vreg lifted a trembling hand to reach out for the other's, but before he could make a connection, he jolts back awake, in his own bed.

"...h-huh..." Eugene squeaked and ran to Vreg's shoulder, rubbing his face against his friend's in comfort.

"Eugene I'm so happy you're here..." He looked around to enjoy his comfortable and familiar environment, it seemed not a lot of time had passed, despite feeling like hours. As Vregory took in his surrondings, Eugene squeaked to explain that he was woken up by a concerning shuffle and has sprang to action to wake Vregory up. He succeeded as he found a strange device forcing this dream state, and with his brute rat force, destroyed.

Vregory smiled lazy in comfort as he listened to his friend's story, "Thanks Eugene, it was scary... it was so real and... hummm... I forgot what happened... is ok let's go back to sleep is good since you are here." He settled into his comfy friend, cuddling with his rat protector as he smiled contently, and had a peaceful dream.

[FRONT PAGE UPDATED WITH A NEW GIFT]

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/1 23:52:32 )

@vregory: Look around the area. Maybe VK hid some back up weapons that you can borrow to retaliate. If all else fails "GO FOR THE EYES EUGENE!"

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 00:12:34 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@Vregory: Put your hood up, Vreg.
The hood will act as some minor padding to protect your head from the paintballs.

Try not to get hit. It's gonna sting like heck.

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 00:23:47 )
@Vregory: Since this is the final showdown, why not try to give the masked man a good fight eh? Check your surroundings for a trash bin lid. Use it as your shield. Then pick up any dried branch or stick. Use it as your sword. It's time to stop these madness. Fight, fight, fight!
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 02:49:39 )
@Vregory: Maybe offer the guy food? What if he's just hungry and trying to earn money? You can always cook whatever it is again and make sure it's good

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 03:03:01 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@Onyx Popcorn: Would be nice if it was that easy.

The guy shooting paintballs at Vreg is VK.
VK proclaimed himself to be Vreg's nemesis during last years summer event.
And now he's at it again, trying to torment poor Vreg.
So far we've been thwarting his efforts though.

Has something against Vreg for some reason.
I imagine we might find out later.

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 03:18:08 )
@Rallaa: Ah, ok. I knew VK was the jerk behind it but not the jerk doing it. I was hoping they were a hired lackey or something.
I have many issues, gender things among them
I also have a ballet obsession and an unhealthy interest in Sonic the Hedgehog games. Take as you will, haha!
@ me, yo!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 03:33:04 )

Watch, VK is secretly Vreg's long lost brother.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 05:02:53 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

@Vregory: Kabedon

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 05:17:06 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@Millet:

Cute avi, Millet

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 16:07:22 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

I want tempura Kabedon. :O
and thanks ~

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 19:51:13 )

@vregory: Be brave and take couple of hits from the gun then grab it from him and beat him with it. You have to stand up to bullies.

Always ping me please.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 22:53:53 )
[Announcement: The finale of this event will not be posted at he regularly scheduled time and has been postponed until later this evening. We apologize for this inconvenience.]

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 01:26:15 )
You gotta @Mention me.

I don't think there was much good advice for this one, lol.
Hope Vreg is able to handle it.

Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 01:51:37 )

Take him down Vreg. You can do it. I believe in you.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 03:27:17 )

Vregory ran away from his assailant, ears perking as he heard shouts of advice for him to confront and beat this mysterious VK, "I don't like fights but... ok."

He skidded to a stop in his tracks, just barely missing being hit by another round of paintballs. Luckily, it seemed that VK wasn't a very good marksman. Standing his ground, Vregory looked over his mysterious masked man, and gave a smile, "Hey."

VK stopped as well, looking around in confusion, "... Hello? Why aren't you running?!" You can hear exasperation in his muffled voice.

"Everyone said to fight you since they say you're a bully."

"I... I'm not a bully! I'm your nemesis and you're supposed to fear me! Start fearing!"

Vregory tapped his chin absentmindedly from the demand, "Is nemesis like a friend? You brought us good gifts, was a good Solstice."

This question was met with the barrel of VK's paintball gun being raised once more, and several red balls of paint were shot at Vreg. In an effort to avoid them, Vregory stepped back, tripping over his own boots and falling onto the dirt ground as the other man began to approach him and...

[CONTINUED IN "SOLSTICE REUNION"]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.