Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2018 How VK Ruined Solstice

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 01:36:32 )

Try Rocking the baby gentle..or patting its backa nd making little sushing noises.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 01:56:22 )

Ask Vontell to build you a trebuchet. He is a smart fellow. Catapult the baby into the ocean so that it has a harmless explosion.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 13:51:10 )
How large is the explosion range? Drop it out of the way and let it explode in peace.
Item QuestHangoutSales

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 14:13:55 )
Had thought there would be an announcement for this event but apparently not, atleast didnt see announcements yesterday nor today only fell over this by merry accident ..
oh well time to try and figur eout how to do this event thingy thang...

Also it would be grat if the first page could somehow link to the different vregory replies/ 'new days' so you wont have to go trough every single page. I recall the beah one where it got too much so I ended up giving up on the event and figuring out what the day had brought. might just be me though ¨¨;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 15:15:45 )
Hm yeah we need more spcifics on that explosion. Will it be a small boom? Or a nuclear kind where it doesn't matter where the baby is?

OR IS IT ALL A MORAL TEST AND IF VREG ABANDONS THE BABY HE'LL BE IN THE NAUGHTY LIST AND GET COAL FOR CHRISTMAS???

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 18:14:05 )
November 2017 - February 2018
I'm leaning more towards taking the baby to Valentina than trying to um...shall we say, dispose of the baby. Val is good with machines...so why not robotic babies? She could be a lot of help.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 20:10:07 )
@fielkun: Not sure, baby seems like a real baby but is robot? But it might like milk, milk is a good treat.

@priestess of pie: Vreg digs through the basket, shaking his head. No key but I found a men... many... Eugene squeaks. Oh right. Manuel.

He holds up the paper.

"Model MF54: Eats, cries, laughs, and 'functions' just like a real baby would! Put your parental instincts to the test with this adorable simulation! Responds to all stimuli in a life-like fashion."

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 20:12:45 )
You gotta @Mention me.

Either it needs it's diaper changed, or it's hungry.
Would taking it to Virgil take too long?
Maybe we should try to change it right here?

Join the Horde. We have bananas. 🍌

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 20:30:47 )
I know shortcuts I can get to anyone's house fast!

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 20:42:01 )
You gotta @Mention me.

Then take the baby doll to Virgil. He'll definitely know what to do.
He has a rough outer personality, but he's sweet on the inside I'm sure.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 21:29:01 )

@Vregory: I vote take the baby to Valentina too, she would know what to do with it. Maybe she has a cannon lying around that she can fire it out of and it will explode somewhere else harmlessly.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 22:14:46 )
[Reminder that there is less than an hour to cast your vote before the next gift arrives]

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 22:19:54 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

@vregory:Vote: name it vk. Love it unconditionally. Gross your aggressor out that he wants to make it stop since you named it after him.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 22:21:09 )

@Millet: Thats awesome! You should ping Pregory and vote for it!

Always ping me please.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 23:03:02 )

Taking a shortcut under the city with the crying robotic baby cradled in his arms, Vreg soon found himself in front of Valentina's workshop. He knocked, and waited.... and waited.... and knocked and waited again. There was no answer, prompting Vreg to shrug, "Humm... Must be busy."

With a squeak and a roll of his eyes, Eugene leapt forward, using the weight of his body to turn the doorknob open and causing the front door to swing open. Valentina was inside, mumbling to herself as she fiddled with some gadget.

"Oh!" Vreg smiled as he held the wailing machinery out in front of him. "Hello punny lady, I have a baby and-"

"Oh no time for that!" Val waved him off, "You're going to want a nurse for that! That's the only way you'll pacifier! And I'd hurry too, that crying is about to drive me stork raving mad!"

"But Eugene says it's not a normal baby and my friends said you'd know because you're smart and-" The baby begins to cry harder, shaking in Vreg's hands.

"Why thank you for noticing! But I'm an engineer, you see, and right now I'm missing an important capacitor I need to finish this- wow that baby is really causing a fuss!" Val finally turned to look at it as the robot's eyes suddenly began to flash red and beep.

"SELF DESTRUCT ACTIVATED. 10... 9..."

At this Val's eyes finally lit up, leaping across the room, "Well why didn't you just say that now!" Rather than concern, she seemed to be thrilled by this latest development, pulling out her toolbox and immediately opening up the back of robot, "Fascinating! This must be a top of the line model... No matter, no matter. Here we... go!" She snipped a wire just before the baby could count down to 1, turning to give Vregory a thumbs up, "Just in the lick of time, too! If we had hesitated another second, the power of that bomb could have caused some serious damage! Talk about an explosive temper tantrum!"

Vregory looked over to the baby lying on the workbench, not entirely sure what just happened but nodding in satisfaction, "Is napping now."

[FRONT PAGE UPDATED WITH A NEW GIFT]

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 23:33:21 )
So Val was the real hero then. Thanks to her. She was able to stop the robotic baby's pending destruction.

There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 00:30:12 )
You gotta @Mention me.

"Is napping now."
o lawd
vreg is so sweet

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 00:31:12 )

Blast! I missed the vote. Oh well, on to the next puzzle.

@vregory: Can you just smell the bottles before drinking? Ask Eugene to help too.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 00:34:50 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@Vregory: Pick any one, Vreg.
I don't think you'll mind the taste of the 'bad' ones.

Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 00:40:22 )
Is Vreg allowed to open the bottles? If he opens all three and one doesn't fizz when the CO2 releases then it's the dirty mop water.
Between the soda and the carbonated beef stock I think you're safe Vreg. I mean. ya eat trash burgers, so....

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.