Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Makes myself comfortable. pls.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 00:41:49 )
Hello!! I saw this site on another avatar site.... /ahem.

Anyway. I use the same username on pretty much every site, so if you've heard of Yuracye- das me. hello again~
If you don't know me, I suppose I'll explain a little bit about myself. uv u //

My username is Yuracye, but most call me Yura!
I'm a teacher in the making (Just trying to find a job). I love to draw dumb chibi things. I have two cats and they are very much my furry babies. <3 Overwatch is my main game atm, though I'm also trying to push myself to play Splatoon 2 as well. u vu // I loved the first one so much, but Salmon run is where it's at with S2. UGH SO GOOD. AMIRITE.
I love the Mystery Skulls band. You should check out the new album. Also good stuff.
Uhm.
I think that's it really.
/squints at u.

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 00:43:45 )
Welcome to Voltra!
I remember you from Syn.
Hope you like it here. :vanora_smile:

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 00:49:58 )
squints back e oe
Hellooo Yuraa! again lol
And hey you know I've never asked, what does Yuracye ... mean lol
And you know I've been meaning to listen to the Mystery Band again! They're got some fun tunes~~

awesome art by okios <33

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 00:52:15 )
Gosh, I don't even know how to ping. x ___ x Hope this is right.

@fuuchan: AHHH HELLO FUU!! I know you! Omigosh. There's so many people here already. Ahhh!!
I like it already, so that's a good start!
Thank you for the welcome!!

@cedes: OH U GOT ME. SQUINT BATTLE COMMENCE! o ____ e
Uh. It's... I literally just hit random letters on the keyboard and added a vowel or so AND BAM YURACYE WAS BORN. Thanks to Maplestory, where finding a unique name is the hardest thing to do. rip.
OMG YES. He's going on tour too!! Thankfully in NY near me and hopefully I get to go and see him. TT __ TT <3

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 00:54:05 )
@Yuracye: Haha yeah there are a lot of people here.
There are also a ton of familiar people too.
I am so happy to hear that ^^
I hope to see you around the site. :vanora_heart:

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 01:00:23 )
@fuuchan: Yes, there are!! I already spy a few people with usernames that I know. > > ;;;
I'll just have to sneak into their posts. Ahem.

I plan to be! As long as I'm not too busy. D;

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 01:04:00 )
@Yuracye: Haha well that is good.

That's good. :)
Well if you ever need places to chat i got places.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 01:11:14 )
@Yuracye: Welcome to Voltraa! I love Overwatch tooo! And it's awesome that you're a teacher, I hope you find a job and EDUCATE THOSE FOOLS!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 01:24:50 )
@Fuuchan: Yes! I just need to push myself to stalk them and talk with them. > >;;
Oh! Yeah! I'll probably stop by your hangout later, I was checking through the forums to look for stuff. u vu //

@Mica: HICKETY HECK YEAH. >: UU 'BOUT TO GET SOME EDUCATION IN THIS SYSTEM.
Overwatch is my fav omg. I just don't like playing alone. ;;;;
Who do you play? O: !

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 01:32:21 )
@Yuracye: QUALITY EDUCATION NO LESS huehuehue.
I main Zenyatta. Secondary is Winston. I however, like half of the hero list and would be pretty happy to play most of 'em! I don't mind playing alone cuzh the random people can suk it, it's just quickplay or arcade mostly anyways! :vanora_xd: You?! I might assume mercy based on your signature!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 01:35:03 )
@mica: AWH YEAH. >: UUU
Nice, nice. Covering all the fields- I like it. u vu ///
With arcade I don't care, but even quick-play can get pretty toxic/annoying. > > ;;
Ahhhh. I do main Mercy, but I can play all the support! Though, I'm still getting used to playing Sym, but I can playing all the healing support type! * V* ///

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 01:35:55 )
@Yuracye: Sounds like a plan.
My threads are always opened so stop by whenever you want.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 01:38:48 )
@Yuracye: When I started I couldn't effin' pick... also I really like Torb, he is amazing because I love turrets in general... crap there's bastion too. I I love Sym too she's just... just.. broken sometimes. :vanora_xd: Horrifying to play against when you can't aim for crap. In the end though, Zen is my main! :D Haha, unfortunately online gaming communities are special snowflakes so they tend to be toxic af.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:01:06 )
@fuuchan: Ah, thank you! Expect me to float in soon then! Q vQ!!

@mica: Oh man. I knew I was going to play Mercy when I first got the game. I literally saw her design and told my fiance I wanted to play solely based on that. First round I played (on my fiance's account) I got Play of the game and knew it was meant to be. xD
Awhman. I can't even tell you how many times I've died to all of those people. Pharahs and Genjis get me a lot too. rip. I can't wait for the new Mercy update! It will work so much better with my play style since I play up front with the team. >: U
Zen is amazing! TT U TT He was my second main when I needed a break from Mercy play. /nodnod
Oh gosh, don't I know it! Dx I just played a competitive game where the Rein was hyper aggressive and said to only pocket heal him. x __ x like what. He said I was doing great, but bashed my team members!

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:06:24 )
@Yuracye: Woohoo!
Can't wait :)
I'll be giving out free art and volts when we reach page 30.
:vanora_sun:

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:18:31 )
@Yuracye: I fell in love with Mercy when I heard her talk. She has the most magical voice. Widow's voice is amazing too. Wow, play of the game on your first Mercy game? There's fate if there ever was one! That's awesome. I am excited for the mercy update too, honest one of the main things I disliked about her was just how important her ult was O_O;; Huu.
Yeah people are just dumb sometimes, especially the one flanker dude who spams I need healing without being line in sight, that hurts my very soul. :[
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:26:15 )
@fuuchan: :vanora_sun:
I'm with you. /thumbs up

@mica: OMG YES. Lucie Pohl is amazing!! I wish she'd read books on tape. It would be so soothing. ahhhh.
Widow's voice is just UGH. It's so perfect. I really think Blizzard is just doing amazing with everything though. I love all the characters, designs, backstory. Except the Mei one. Too sad. I don't like that one. TT____TT
YES! It's a lot of pressure for a Mercy tbh. Though, I feel like people will still spam "REZ ME." but there's not button to notify them that the rez was used recently. x ___ x
They really are. Like, I understand you want to win, but yelling and screaming and putting the rest of the team down doesn't do that. Though, we did end up winning that one. > > ;;
The spam healing needs to stop. Especially when there are flankers picking me off and need to be dealt with before I run across and go into enemy lines and can't get away. Psh. People.

TH | dA

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:30:27 )
@yuracye: Welcome to Voltra! I love the Mystery Skulls, they're a great band
later.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:32:11 )
Yurabby! It's a you!
I was wondering if you would join~
I had no idea you'd gotten into overmans!
I'm a support main to, aha.
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:32:23 )
@Yuracye: I haven't listened to Mystery Skulls in literally years. Nice to know someone else has listened(listens) to them!
What avatar site did you hear about voltra on?

ALSO WELCOME!

art by: blinkini (idk why i never put this here 3 years ago)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.