Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Pixel Perfect: Item/Layer Reports - UPDATE 1/1/24

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/4 17:15:54 )
@Raxton: Lily is correct, the thumbnails used to all be orbs before we relaunched with a new upload system that is much faster for our ITs, even faster than when we once used the orbs. Each item thumbnail being the actual item also helps show the color better for items a majority of the time. I don't think it looks any less organized or neat as we reserve the thumbnail orbs for face features. We might extend this to small face items as I can see how that would be useful, but hovering over an item will also tell you the color as well.

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/5 02:51:50 )
@Elithiya:
Ahh i see... Yes its all of the colours i believe

@Fozzy:
Ahh i see...
Yeahh its actually okay on most items
The problem actually lies in the smaller items, which is quite hard to see... and we cant really hover over an item on mobile

Oh btw did you guys choose the part that become the thumbnail? Or is it automatically generated?
Ex: headphones, towel, tophat, etc
Because they are also experiencing the same problem
Like in black headphones, the only thing we can see is the black colour frame... But we cant really see the colour that change at all xD, they are covered by the 1x text on them...
Just saying if its not automatically generated. Please be more selective in the part of the item that is selected for the thumbnail in the future & make sure the colours are visible guys

And thank you so much for the answers <33

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/5 19:09:02 )
@Raxton: We manually create the thumbnail by cropping it into a 50 x 50 px region. We could definitely be more attentive to the region of color that is most important for the preview/thumbnails. Sometimes things get past us or we don't think ahead, especially about that pesky little "x1" blocking things. xD
I appreciate you bringing these concerns to our attention and I hope to improve on this asap. ^_^
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/13 21:47:23 )
@Elithiya: is there anyway to have Velvet's Boots (Marshmallow) to work with Tight Stripes in Sunshine? Because in the shops they dont.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 01:33:22 )
@Elithiya: it dont work with sunset i see and maybe you'll see in a biton what I mean about my avatar on where it's not working at.

Edit it looks like i am peeing or I have a weird tail

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/27 01:29:06 )
@Elithiya: just so you know that same problem is also for the other stripped stockings the full like tight ones and the up to you calfs or knee stripped one sorry if this is a bit confusing.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/27 06:28:39 )
@Elithiya: ah okay and thank you for all your hard work.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/24 03:14:30 )
i thought the vermillion skirt would layer under the top instead of over? the top is sort of unwearable right now unless im doing something wrong?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/25 21:02:48 )
@fozzy: I think this is the right place,

but the front part of the hair of the new ombre shortwave doesn't show up on most of the poses. unless it's made that way, then disregard. *sweats*

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 00:53:11 )
@Elithiya: the ombre shortwave

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 01:15:57 )
@elithiya: ^^^ that's what I'm seeing too.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/27 02:39:04 )
@Elithiya: Thank you so much for your hard work!
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 00:45:21 )
@Elithiya: My arm seems to have a 1-2px slice through it. Is that why yours has a glove on? I'm trying to figure out if it is my skirt doing it, or the hand pose. Hmm.. XDD;;

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 04:41:02 )
Heyy.. The Purple frankie boots ( both boots pose )
Only show the right boots i think

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 10:49:09 )
@Elithiya: I am so glad that the arm poses for the Arachnocratic work now before they weren't and I am so happy that they are now. I have that item on my mule. I love most of the items that I own from the rigs so far.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 19:06:20 )
@Elithiya: Your welcome, and I will let you know. there all such wonderful items
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 10:39:20 )
Not sure if it's just me but the vermillion top won't layer over any skirts, only pants o:
Sorry if this has been posted before and i haven't noticed it yet but i couldn't see it in the list. :vanora_sweat:
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 11:30:03 )
@Elithiya: Thank you! I appreciate it.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/4 16:00:53 )
So, when equipping stockings while wearing the casual boots, is there a way to get them to layer together? The stockings stick out past the boots.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 20:31:09 )
Equipping any pose from demonic turns the black base mod for virus to purple ;-;

The left arm tribal tattoo also turns it purple

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.