Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Pixel Perfect: Item/Layer Reports - UPDATE 1/1/24

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 08:54:15 )

a layering issue i found
ribbon candy: ribbon candy ribbon
the big bow that goes on the back of the head,
disappears when you equip the snow from candy cane lane.
if you unequipped the snow the ribbon comes back.

(Avatar Closet)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 19:30:55 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, thanks for fixing the Virgo! I don’t have to waste my two poses equipping each eye aaaand the arms are wearable! :’D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 23:11:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lilypoo: Ahhh, thanks for taking a look at it. Hopefully it can get resolved when you have time, because the gone batty bangs are nice, and it would be cool to mix and match them with other hair mods. :)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 02:46:26 )

@Lilypoo: I can’t do it atm as I’m on my phone in a mall and my invo is taking too long to load. I just tried for 15 mins. Either someone else can or I can when I get on my laptop and home WiFi.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 03:20:20 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I got you fam. xD

@Lilypoo:

It’s kinda hard to see if your theme has a white background.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 03:52:58 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lilypoo: It’s no prob~ I actually looked at the right arm first, but then decided to look at the left arm since I didn’t see anything detached.
Thanks for fixing the stuffs~ :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 05:10:25 )

@Tsundererra: thank you so much T-T

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 00:00:37 )

I'm pretty sure this wasn't intentional but I may be wrong. The monocle in the Astrologer set appears behind the cloak rather than in front of it.

A shame because that lil moon charm is really cute.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 03:54:35 )

@Lilypoo: Thanks for fixing it. ^^
(Also your username is still not properly coded at the bottom of the forum page lol)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/8 08:43:20 )
nvm, resolved the issue. i wasn't aware both items were background items

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/28 05:31:27 )

The shorts in Violet's Memories layers over the dress.

A reminder to drink water and take your vitamins.

QUEST

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 01:10:15 )
The arm doesn't come out of the armhole properly when using the Melon Cutie dress pose:

Compared to how it looks in the item museum:

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 02:11:28 )
I was going through the shops while working on my quest thread, and there are two things I noticed in regards to item names in High-Rise Accessories:
1. There's an item called PC Window Border, but if you go to the page to buy it then it says the item name is PC Window. Also, there's a different item next to it in the shop that's actually called PC Window. - FIXED - Lily
2. Most items with different color variations have different names to indicate that(like Coal Witch Hat, Cloud Witch Hat, etc.), but the Raver Mask has five versions that all seem to just be called Raver Mask.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/13 19:25:05 )

:plasma-orb:
-----------------------------
Tailored Slacks layer over most shoes in the shop. Seems okay with the Skullie Boots, but that's all I can get to work at the moment. Maybe it's just in the shop preview?
-----------------------------
:plasma-orb:

Questing:
Bouncer
Candy Cane Lane
Curious Case
Haunting
Oracle
Unique Bases
Vaughn's Belt
Veles

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 17:00:33 )

I love that we're finally getting a little bit of facial hair, but I MuStAcHe why it layers over noses. Not much fun having fancy new mustaches and noses to play with and being unable to use them together!
Similarly, I noticed this with the nosebleed pose in Jawbreaker, but forgot to ask about it. The blood layers over noses rather than under them and idk if that's intentional but it makes it hard to use with anything other than the bandages as a nose.

AKA Count Trashula

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 19:40:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

The new commons blush layers under all the noses, and makes it hard to use with any noses. If the blush is transparent, can you move it to layer over noses?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/20 21:31:26 )
Is Voltra Royalty supposed to still be in the shop? This thread says it was only supposed to be in the shop until December 21st, but it's still in the shop.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/22 07:23:04 )

can the guitar be positioned better?

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/4 22:16:22 )

So, I've noticed that for hair mods with a left and right bun/pigtail/etc. only one of them actually replaces the buns/pigtails on other hairs. If the item also has a pose with both buns/pigtails together then both pigtails/buns on that pose work though. I have both the left and right bun/pigtail equipped in the images below, but as you can see only one actually works:

It's not a huge deal for items that have a pose with both buns/pigtails together because I usually use them together anyway, but some items like Love Senshi only have poses with them separate which makes them hard to use with certain hairs.
★~~Questing~~★

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 05:02:42 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

About the new commons hair... is it possible to give us a version without the bun? Or have it remove when we’re equipping buns/pigtails?

I like that there’s a bang-less version, but it would be nice to have a bun-less version too.

@Starlight: I mentioned that bug before, and Lily said it will take a while to fix. :) I do hope it does get resolved soon since I love to use pigtails a lot.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.