Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Pixel Perfect: Item/Layer Reports - UPDATE 1/1/24

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 02:47:38 )
Layering is always being updated. We try our best to get all pants and shoes (heck, all items) to work as seamlessly as possible. We'll try our best too look more into the shoes and jeans to come to some sort of solution. We can't promise that right now this will be resolved, but hopefully in the future with updates to our layering system you'll be able to layer items in the way you see fit. Please continue to report any other item bugs you find. Thanks!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/19 18:34:18 )
The Seal Pup item in the left arm pose layers under the Reaper Coat from the Halloween event and the belts too.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/19 19:56:35 )

The seal pup and alpaca have proved to be weird to layer, but we're working on those.

Kent:
So the boots I had on before will layer over the skinny jeans again someday or not??? Will there be shorts someday that will layer under skirts? Like biker shorts?
Like Elithiya said, we are planning to introduce "jeggings" which will be skinny jeans that layer under boots and other things, much like tights do now. In future you can expect more pants (including shorts) on many layers.. And also more shoes and boots, some will layer over pants and some under. Please be patient, our artists are constantly hard at work making new items.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/19 20:37:42 )

@Rayka: The vigilante pants should layer under boots. Try taking them off and putting them back on and see if they're under boots now. It should be fixed.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 18:25:45 )
The new nose piercing is just a copy of the double left brow piercing item.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 19:57:46 )

@Saeyra: Thanks! Someone made a thread in suggestions about it, so we researched the problem.
We found the issue and I should have it fixed in a few minutes here.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 20:02:35 )
As I mentioned in the wrong forum a bit ago, the lip piercings are aligned strangely, overlapping the current mouth items. If this was intended for future mouth alignments, could we have two versions at least? For a low and a high positioning, so they can work with all mouths.

ama

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 03:04:26 )
@Lina: Thank you!

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 03:55:52 )

Left arm pose of seal pup doesnt layer well with school sweater / harvest overal / hodie vest.. Basically almost all jackets?
But left arm alphaca are working fine xD
Maybe switch the left arm seal pup layer to whatever layer left arm alpaca is in?

Right arm alphaca also doesnt layer well with most long sleeved clothes

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 21:07:01 )
not to sure if anyone knows this yet, or not but the reaper boots in (coal) don't work well with the new fuzzy leg warmers in lavender.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 23:27:05 )

Boots that are wider on the leg, are placed on a higher layer so they go over leg warmers. It's not perfect, however. So it's possible some shoes will show some leg warmers, and vice versa.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/23 03:29:15 )
@Lina: alright and thank you for letting me know this
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 15:36:23 )

When it comes to VICTORIOUS CAPTAIN I cannot use the parrot and the eye patch at the same time.

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 15:50:20 )
@vengeance: i can wear them at the same time xD
So maybe it was because of another item that prevent one of them shown?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 15:57:14 )

@Raxton: I just tried and it's the jacket that prefends the headband from being used.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 16:56:34 )
@vengeance: I just equipped all poses of the Victorious captain at once - what items in the set (color wise) are you trying to equipped that aren't working?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 18:49:41 )

@Fozzy: It happens with the jacket, boots and sash. If I then add the eye patch and then the parrot (doesn't matter which one) the patch dissapears. Or the parrot if you do it the other way around.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 02:54:21 )
@vengeance: Odd. We're looking into it for sure. Just as a reminder - you can only equipped 2 poses from a set at once. So after you've equipped 2 poses from a set at once, the next pose you attempt to equipped will unequipped the 1st of the two poses you previously have equipped form the set.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/15 16:27:00 )
I think the Angel's Staff should go beneath the Floral Empress' dress, it kinda looks odd the way it is currently. Maybe put it on the same layer as the Empress's staff?

Always ping me please.

Voltie — he/she Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/15 19:34:12 )
The Tie item from High-Rise Accessories layers over the Tailored Jacket from City Rack. With a Bowtie, it makes sense to layer on top, but with a Tie, everyone knows that goes under your jacket. *nodnod*

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.