Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ~Romance Under The Sea~ [redo!]

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 21:00:12 )
Nathan chuckled and kissed her forehead. "I love you, Sirene." He murmured quietly. He blinked when she mentioned trying to turn him into a book reader, and swam beside her. "I read books, I just don't tell you." He teased playfully.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 03:25:25 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene giggled and snuggled against him,"I love you too~" She smiled,"And you need to read more." She added teasingly as she started to look at the books on the large shelf in front of them.

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 03:39:36 )
Nathan pretended to grimace at the thought of reading more, then smirked and lightly kissed her cheek. "Alright, let's see what they have." He said as he followed her. Nathan looked over the books on the shelf carefully, as if actually looking for a specific book. He was curious if they'd actually have it here.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 03:43:19 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene easily pulled a few she wanted, including the ending to her book series. She looked over at Nathan,"What book are you looking for? Maybe I can help you find it?" She asked him, starting to look at the books again in case she could find it for him.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 04:11:42 )
Nathan blinked and glanced at her when she asked, then flushed some and glanced back at the books on the shelf as he skimmed the titles, thoroughly. "It's about legends of the sea sprites. They're very different from us, and I'm interested in learning about them." He explained, hoping he didn't sound out of character.

A younger mermaid swam up, she looked to be one of the bookkeepers, or an assistant. "Legends and folktale are over there." Nathan just about spazzed since he didn't see her coming.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 04:16:23 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled at the other mermaid and nodded,"Thank you so much~" She said to her before swimming off to check out the shelf. Within a few minutes, she smiled,"Found it~" She said, pulling it out carefully and bringing it over to Nathan,"It looks like it would be a good book to read. You'll have to let me borrow it when you finish~"

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 04:25:36 )
By the time Nathan had calmed down from being spooked, the other mermaid had disappeared elsewhere and Sirene had found the book. He glanced around briefly, before smiling at his girlfriend and got the book from her. "We'll see how fast I read it." He teased lightly. Nathan held her hand. "Let's go find my sister and pay for our books. It's getting late." Truthfully, he just wanted to go home. That other mermaid gave him the chills.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 04:30:52 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled and nodded, kissing his cheek,"Come on~" She smiled, swimming off to find Natalie. She couldn't wait for them to get their big new house and have them move in with her.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 05:23:01 )
Nathan swam along with her, to find his sister.

Natalie was humming along as she swam around to look at other books. She noticed the other two and swam over to them. "A found a magazine on jewelry making~" She chirped happily.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 05:44:26 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled and nodded,"Ready to go?" She asked, gently taking Nathan's book as she was planning to buy it for him. She swam over to the check out counter and got ready to pay for the books.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 06:14:16 )
Nathan blinked as she took the book from him, and smiled. "Thanks." He said, kissing her cheek. Natalie giggled, and nodded lightly. "Ready~" She chirped, holding her books. "But I'm buying my books." She said with a smile.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 16:27:57 )
You can die anytime...

Sirens giggled and paid for the books before moving so Natalie could pay for her books. She hand Nathan his book,"Here you go." She said, kissing his cheek

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 04:21:31 )
Natalie happily paid for her books and followed her friend. Nathan smirked lightly and took his book, kissing her on the cheek. "Thanks." Natalie giggled and hide her blush with her books.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 04:31:02 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled,"No problem." She said, kissing his cheek as well,"You guys wanna come back to my house? We can start deciding how we want our new house set up~" she was really excited about them living with her.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 04:53:39 )
The siblings nodded, and Nathan wrapped an arm around her waist. Natalie giggled once again, swimming around happily. "I think we should have a sleepover!" She chirped. It would be getting dark soon anyway, and everyone had already eaten dinner. It sounded like a pretty good idea to her.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 05:42:00 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled and nodded, leaning against Nathan gently for a few moments,"Let's go...my bed is big enough for the three of us to crash on."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 02:24:33 )
Later that night, everyone was asleep in Sirene's bed. They had stayed up most of the night talking about building their 'dream house', and laughing of course. They were all snuggled together like siblings.

(Hey, how would you like the idea of Natalie getting caught by fishermen and Bryan saved her? Nathan and Sirene could be involved too :p )

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 15:24:17 )
You can die anytime...

((Ooooh I like! And when Bryan saves him Nathan could agree not all humans are bad)

Sirene slept peacefully that night, snuggled with her best friend and her boyfriend. They would be living together soon and all would be well.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 21:34:54 )
(Yep! ~<3 idea effective immediately xD)

Natalie woke around the time dawn not the surface. She wasn't usually an early riser, but she couldn't go back to sleep, so she slowly and carefully slipped out of the bed as to not wake her friend or brother.

It was after she left the house that she realized it wasn't early at all. Just dark. She could see the darkening affects of a storm and immediately swam for the surface to watch. She did love storms, after all.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 13:17:52 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene had been snuggled close to Nathan and was sleeping peacefully that morning. She hadn't noticed her friend had gotten up or had left the house.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.