Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ~Romance Under The Sea~ [redo!]

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 01:37:50 )
Natalie nodded as she finished eating. "That sounds fun too." She said. Nathan rose an eyebrow. Going to a bookstore with the girls.. Should be interesting. He finished eating and collected the dishes, then headed for the kitchen to wash dishes. "I'm up for anything." He said casually.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 01:42:13 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene went in to help him. While in there alone with him, she kissed his cheek gently before starting on the dishes,"Dry them for me?" She asked him with a smile as she started to wash them. She knew it wouldn't take too long to do them if they both worked on them together.

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 01:48:41 )
Nathan nodded to her question and lightly kissed her. As she washed the dishes, he dried them and put them where they went. The faster they got this done, the faster they could go out for a bit.

Natalie sat on the couch humming quietly as she went back to fiddling with the bracelet that Bryan had given her.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 01:53:07 )
You can die anytime...

When they finished, Sirene hugged him gently, just wanting to be held for a little bit

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 02:08:28 )
Nathan smiled and wrapped his arms around her. He knew what she wanted, and he fine with holding her a minute. His sister knew about them, and he was content with himself for finally telling her.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 02:19:51 )
You can die anytime...

She smiled,"Love you." She said softly, kissing his cheek gently. She still couldn't believe this had really happened.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 02:28:03 )
Nathan touched their noses together. "I've always loved you." He said softly, giving her a light squeeze. "I'm just sorry I didn't tell you sooner." He admitted quietly, still smiling.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 04:27:54 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled and snuggled against him gently, wishing to just sit with him forever. Eventually she kissed his cheek and pulled away, holding his hand gently,"We should get out there so Natalie isn't waiting forever." She said with a smile.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 23:59:51 )
Nathan smiled, and nodded to her. He kissed her gingerly before releasing her and holding her hand. Natalie smiled at the two of them. "Ready to go?" She asked curiously.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 00:55:26 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled and nodded,"Yeah let's go." She led them out of her house and locked up before starting down the street,"I wonder if they will have the books I need for s ll the series I wanna finish." She said

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 02:01:02 )
Nathan shrugged lightly as they swam down the street. "Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky with this new bookstore." Natalie giggled as she thought about what books they'd have there. Maybe she would start her own book collection.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/26 05:18:57 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled and nodded, swimming happily. She was in such a wonderful mood after making up with her best friend and starting a relationship with Nathan. At least she had thought they were official. She hoped so anyways.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/26 16:37:44 )
Arriving at the bookstore, Nathan swam up and opened the door for the girls. Natalie had started humming as she swam and went right inside, eager to take a look around.

Nathan waited for Serene.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/26 20:36:28 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled and kissed his cheek before swimming inside the large bookstore. She looked around in amazement, "Wow! So many books!" She smiled, being a big bookworm,"I wish I had a home big enough for so many books!"

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/27 02:36:11 )
Nathan chuckled as he followed her inside the massive bookstore. "I could always dad renovate your house, add a library or something." He semi-joked. None of them lived with their parents, but he still kept close contact with them, especially his father, who just so happened to be an actual carpenter/ builder. Natalie didn't really talk their father. Speaking of, Natalie was off in the mystery section humming as she swam along. She just couldn't seem to get the human boy out of her head. She picked up an interesting book and scanned through it some, before deciding she wanted it. She held it and swam back to her friend and brother. "I found a book about the legends of our kind." She chirped, smiling.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/27 03:40:15 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled,"You know, there was something I wanted to ask you two about." She said, looking at them,"Um... I thought about selling my home and having a house built. My parents left me a bit of sea that could be built on. I was wondering if you guys would wanna live with me." Sirene was a bit nervous asking them if they would want to. She didn't think they would want to really but she wanted to ask anyway. She smiled at Natalie and nodded,"That sounds really neat." She said

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/27 03:58:37 )
The siblings glanced at each other briefly, before looking back at their nervous friend. Nathan smirked, and Natalie smiled while hugging Sirene. "Oh my gosh, that would so cool!" She chimed happily. Nathan nodded in agreement. "It'd be easier for us to get our lives started, if we did it together." He said, since they spent time together nearly everyday. Plus, he'd be closer to the mermaid he loved.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/27 04:15:16 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled and hugged Natalie back gently,"That's so wonderful." She said, thankful they agreed. She giggled and hugged Nathan gently,"I finally got my prince charming." She said, softly so only he could hear her

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/27 04:27:37 )
Natalie pulled back and smiled as Sirene hugged her brother. Nathan smirked lightly and hugged her back. Natalie pouted. "Jeez~ I'm so jealous!" She giggled as she blushed, thinking about Bryan. "You two finally get together, and I get stuck day dreaming." She teased, poking Sirene in the side lightly. Nathan chuckled. "Can't hide from you." He said, kissing Sirene's cheek. Natalie smiled at the both of them, then pretended to think. "Hmm.. Who would I stand by at the wedding?" She murmured, then giggled and winked at them before swimming off to explore the bookstore some more.

Nathan sighed and shook his head a little. "My sister..and she thinks I'm weird." He chuckled.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/27 07:42:32 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene giggled,"Your both weird." She said,"But I wouldn't want you two any other way~" She went over and hugged him again gently, just liking she could do that now and not have to feel he didn't like it or worry it was weird. She kissed his cheek and took his hand,"Come on, let's see if I can make you a book reader too." She said teasingly, pulling him along gently towards a bunch of books.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.