Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ~Romance Under The Sea~ [redo!]

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 01:46:28 )

Nathan shook his head as she spoke. "I course I do, I just want to tell her together." He said, hoping she understood what he meant. He followed her inside and settled down on the couch as he waited for her to return. "Be careful, there's no telling where her cove is." He called to her out of concern.

---

Natalie finished sorting and decided to leave her Cove. She made sure to close it up as she left and paused, her eyes drifting towards the surface as the deep sea began to darken from a storm.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 01:55:22 )
You can die anytime...

Just then, Sirene saw her,"Natalie!" She called, hurrying to catch up to her. She hoped the girl wouldn't speed off. She also hoped she wasn't too upset with her. When she reached her friend, she noticed there was a storm brewing.

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 01:59:43 )

Natalie blinked and glanced at her friend as she heard her name, then she looked up again. "I'd like to see it, one the surface." She said casually. Natalie wasn't one for going to surface often, but loved watching a storm from the surface. She glanced at Sirene. "Come with me?" She asked curiously. Natalie wasn't upset with her in the least for earlier. She was..but she felt better now.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 02:05:24 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene nodded, hugging her friend gently,"Can I apologize after?" She asked her gently. She was thankful to have Natalie as a best friend. She really was and she worried one day she would ruin it.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 02:17:34 )

Natalie smiled and hugged her friend. "If you must." She teased lightly before letting go of her and swimming towards the surface. She poked her head out from under the water and watched the storm with awe.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 02:31:38 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene joined her, watching in wonder. It was raining very hard. It was very cloudy, and the waves were thrashing violently,"This is kinda scary." She said to her, looking at Natalie,"We should be really careful..."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 02:35:56 )
Natalie was loving this. She glanced at her friend briefly, nodding lightly. Natalie would wait for large waves and jump though them like a dolphin, but she never went far from Sirene before joining back with her. "I'm sorry.. I've always loved the surface storms." She said, lightly pishing some hair from her face.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 04:06:34 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene giggled, watching her friend jump through the waves. When her friend apologized, she shook her head,"There's no need to." She said,"You haven't been acting like a total fool lately like I've been... I'm surprised you put up with me as much as you have." She looked around, gasping as the wind started to blow harder and harder

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 02:39:00 )

Natalie gave her a look of semi-pouting before hugging her friend. "Don't say that Siri.. You're my best friend, never forget that." She said while hugging her. She soon let go and ducked into the water some, but not all the way, as the wind picked up, and glanced off into the storm. Natalie was much too fascinated by storms to fear them. Sirens had her books, and Natalie had this, and her shells.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 17:56:02 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled and was about to speak when she thought she heard splashes. She looked over, seeing a fishing boat in the middle of the water,"Someone was actually crazy enough to come out at sea like this?" She said softly, gently pulling her friend out of view behind a cluster of rocks.

On that boat a young man was trying to turn around to head back. As much as he loved the sea, he knew when the storm was starting to kick in, that this wouldn't be a good idea. He slowly started to get his boat to turn around, but a large wave swept into him, knocking him overboard with a loud crash. He let out a yell as he sank into the water.

Sirene gasped,"Natalie, we have to help him!" She said, diving underwater to help the young man.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 18:08:34 )

Natalie followed her friend over to the rocks as Sirens pulled her along. She saw the young man and also gasped as the large wave overwhelmed him. He was human.. She blinked a couple of times and quickly swam after her friend. Sirens was a faster swimmer, but she wanted to help.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 21:25:56 )
You can die anytime...

With Natalie's help, Sirene got the young man to shore. He coughed up water, gasping for breath. Before Siren could slip away with Natalie, he has seen them,"Mermais...?" He coughed,"Mermaids are real?" He was in shock

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 23:23:18 )

Natalie couldn't help but linger once they brought the young man to the beach. He was so handsome..but other than the legs, he didn't seem much different then they were. Before long, the young man came to and Natalie instinctively grabbed Sirene and pulled her behind her. What was she to do? He was human, and he'd seen them!

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 01:12:50 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene looked at her,"I don't think he was going to hurt us." She said to her gently, "He seemed like he was stunned." She smiled,"He was so handsome~!" She giggled

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 01:28:58 )

Natalie gave her a light nudge as they swam off. She shook her head lightly. "It doesn't matter.. He could have." She said quietly, not trying to sound as serious as she did. She breathed slowly, to calm herself and felt her cheeks warm up some as Sirene mentioned him being handsome. She thought so too..

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 01:38:31 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene stopped,"He seemed so nice...." She looked at Natalie,"I'm going back to talk to him." She turned ad started to swim back towards the shore, hoping the young man was still there.

He was. He was looking for shells on the beach, wanting to craft something with them. He started to feel like he had been seeing things when he thought he saw mermaids,"They don't really exist..."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 01:50:32 )

Natalie paused and swam after her friend. "Hey, wait!" She called as she swam. She didn't know what to do. She dreamed about the surface, but having actually seen a human.. She was nervous. "I'm coming too." Natalie said once she caught up with her.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 01:52:57 )
You can die anytime...

"We w ont be long...your brother is waiting for us." Sirene said gently, linking arms and swimming with her.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 01:56:50 )

Natalie nodded and smiled at her friend when she linked arms. When they surfaced, she broke away from Sirene and hung back close to the rocks to watch for a moment. She wanted to know how he would react to seeing Sirene, and then go say hello.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 02:05:54 )
You can die anytime...

Bryan looked up and smiled,"So mermaid are real." He said,"Were you the one who saved me?" Sirene nodded, cautiously swimming closer to talk to him. He sat down to talk to her.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.