Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ~Romance Under The Sea~ [redo!]

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 01:54:59 )
Natalie nodded lightly and hugged him back. "Can I..see you tomorrow?" She asked shyly as a faint blush painted her cheeks.

---

Nathan smiled some and kissed her cheek. "Let's wait for her at our place, alright? Since she thinks I went home." He suggested .

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 02:01:15 )
You can die anytime...

Bryan nodded,"If the weather can stay clear." He said with a smile, hugging her gently. He kissed her forehead and let go, swimming back to his boat.

---

Sirene nodded and took his hand, swimming off towards her home

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 00:13:46 )
Natalie smiled brightly and kissed his cheek before he swam off. She lingered for a moment, watching Brian as he got up in his boat as if making sure nothing bad happened to him, then she swam off as well. Only she went to her grotto to play with her shells. She was going to make a necklace for tomorrow, besides- Nathan went home and Sirene probably went with him.. She returned later that afternoon with a new string of shells and small pearls around her neck.

Nathan greeted her and rubbed the back of his head. "I'm sorry.. for over reacting.. He seems trustworthy." He said, causing his sister to smile. She hugged him of course, and looked at Sirene with a smile as well.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 22:02:59 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled, watching the two,"Glad you guys made up." She said, swimming over and hugging both of them,"It's not normal when someone is mad at someone else and it's not someone we could go after together." She smiled at Natalie,"So I heard from the builders the house is going well. Do you guys wanna go check it out?"

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 21:46:48 )
Nathan rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. Natalie giggled. "It's normal for siblings, especially twins." She teased playfully, hugging Sirene lightly. The two of them nodded in agreement when Sirene mentioned seeing the house. " Sure. " Nathan said with a casual smirk. Natalie smiled. "I can't wait to see it!" She chirped happily.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 22:43:39 )
You can die anytime...

Sirens smiled and led the way back to her house, chatting with them about things they would like to have built in and for their new home. She couldn't wait to see how it would turn out and would make sure they could get it set up however they wanted.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 01:48:35 )
Nathan mostly stayed quiet as they swam, listening to his girlfriend and twin sister chat up a storm. He didn't really care how the house turned out, as long as the girls were happy- he'd be happy. Natalie seemed happy enough, especially since he admitted to accepting the human boy who saved her. Nathan would be forever grateful to Bryan, just for saving his sister. What would he do without either of his favorite girls?

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 02:27:59 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene noticed how silent Nathan was and went over to him, hugging him gently,"You alright, handsome?" she asked softly, kissing his cheek gently as they arrived at her house.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 19:37:34 )

Nathan smirked and lightly wrapped an arm around her waist. "Never better." He murmured softly, kissing her forehead. Natalie went inside first and stretched out some on the coral couch. "Man, I'm beat!" She chirped, giggling. Nathan glanced up and chuckled. His sister was such a child, when she wanted to be.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 14:38:38 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled and let out a soft yawn,"Why don't we check out the house in the morning?" She said, rubbing her eyes sleepily,"I think some sleep would do us all some good. It's been a really crazy day and bed is calling my name."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 23:22:36 )
Natalie giggled and nodded, covering her mouth to yawn. "You said it.. I'm sleeping on the couch though.. Too tired to move." She said quietly as she curled up with a sea weed woven blanket. Nathan chuckled and glanced at Sirene, offering her a warm smile. "You go ahead, I'm not tired." He said.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 23:27:25 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled and tucked Natalie in before pouting at Nathan,"Come with me anyway~" She said, playfully pulling on his arm.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 00:36:04 )
Natalie quickly fell asleep, as comfy as she was on the couch.
Nathan chuckled as she did so, and allowed himself to be pulled to the bedroom, if nothing else he could cuddle.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 01:44:50 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled and curled up into her bed, pulling him close and closing her eyes,"Today was so crazy." She let out a soft sigh, thankful things ended on a good note,"I'm so thankful Bryan had been able to help us earlier."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 01:55:37 )
Nathan nodded lightly and gently wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing the top of her head. "Lucky for us we have a human on our side." He murmured quietly, closing his eyes. He wasn't sleeping, he was enjoying his cuddling time without his sister.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 02:08:40 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled and closed her eyes sleepily. She was so comfortable snuggling with him like this, since it was something she didn't get to do that much.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/2 02:16:38 )
(I'm time-skipping x.x)

Nathan ended up falling asleep at some point while holding Sirene, as she slept. He watched her sleep and continued to hold her until he ended up falling asleep himself. When morning came, Natalie woke and swam into the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/3 03:08:13 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene slept in that morning, worn out from the crazy events of the day before. She started having a nightmare, thoughts of what would have happened of Bryan couldn't have saved Natalie.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/9 02:18:22 )

Natalie worked on making breakfast for everyone, a decent breakfast. Nathan continued to sleep as well, until he felt Sirene moving. So, he woke to find her probably having a night-mare. Gently, he went to wake her. "Sirene, wake up." He said calmly to her.

(short x.x)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 22:40:17 )
@KimmiChan1989: bump?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.