Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ~Romance Under The Sea~ [redo!]

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 02:11:01 )

Natalie could still hear them, and after listening she slowly swam closer to Sirene. She placed a hand on her necklace and gazed at him before looking at Sirene. "What's your name?" She asked the young man curiously.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 02:13:14 )
You can die anytime...

He smiled,"My name is Bryan." He said to her,"Nice to meet you. You must be Natalie." He was working on a pretty sea shell bracelet as he talked. You could tell he was good at making things.

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 02:23:29 )

Natalie blushed a little and glanced at the bracelet he working on. She gasped quietly. "You're making a bracelet?" She asked, quite curious. Natalie gently lifted her necklace so he could it better. "I made this myself." She said, smiling. Then she glanced at Sirene. "What was said? I could hear some of it..but not everything." She said, not so nervous anymore.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 02:43:59 )
You can die anytime...

Bryan nodded, finishing it up before handing it to Natalie.

Sirene smiled,"I just told him how we had found him and how he ended up on the beach after such a fierce storm.''

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 03:09:33 )

Natalie blinked and glanced down at the bracelet. "Is this..for me..?" She asked softly, making sure it wasn't a misunderstanding. "That storm.. I don't think it was your average storm." She mused quietly, glancing at Bryan.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 15:38:25 )
You can die anytime...

Bryan nodded, "Yes, if you want it." He said with a smile,"I can always make more."

Sirene nodded in agreement when she mentioned the storm.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 19:08:09 )

Natalie's cheek heated as he answered. She couldn't hide the smile on her lips and she slipped the bracelet around her wrist. "Thank you.." She said softly. She glanced at Sirene. "We shouldn't keep Natti, he's probably worried." Natalie mentioned casually.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 19:22:00 )
You can die anytime...

Bryan nodded,"Take care going home, you two." He said,"Thank you so much for helping me."

Sirene smiled,"We will see you later." She said,"Especially if you decide to go sailing again.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 00:28:18 )

Natalie nodded lightly, her head kind of up in the clouds at the moment. She waved lightly, offering him a shy smile before following Sirene down into the water. "I was wrong. He's wonderful, and handsome.." She murmured softly as her fingers lightly traced over the bracelet. What was this feeling bubbling inside of her?

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 01:14:29 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene giggled, "Natalie has a crush~" she sang out playfully as they swam back to her home,"Bryan IS a handsome guy...imagine if he was a merman..."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 03:27:37 )

Natalie blushed brightly, and hummed softly. "A crush.." She murmured quietly, not able to keep from smiling. She shook her head and glanced at Sirene. "He's good looking enough without a tail." She giggled.

Nathan had been swimming around looking for both girls, since Sirene had been gone awhile. When he saw them, he sighed out of relief and swam towards them. "Thank the sea you're alright." He hugged the two of them. Natalie glanced between them and smiled. "You finally told her." She said. Nathan smirked. Natalie pulled free from the hug and fiddled with the bracelet.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 12:10:24 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene giggled and hugged Nathan gently,"I'm sorry we worried you." She said gently, "We had been chatting and we just lost track of the time." She looked over at Natalie,"You guys hungry?" She asked,"After some shopping I can cook for all of us."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 23:53:58 )
Nathan glanced at her curiously, then shrugged lightly. "Alright, at least you're here now." He said, kissing the top of her head. Natalie nodded at the question. "Starving actually!" She chirped, looking up from the bracelet. Nathan was a little suspicious of the girls not telling him something..but what did it really matter? They were back, safe and sound, and everything was okay between them. Natalie hummed as she began to swim. Nathan followed Sirene.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/15 00:44:54 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled and lead the way. She did a little shopping and then led them to her house. She let them in and swam to the kitchen to start cooking,"You guys just relax," She said,"Dinner will be finished briefly." She then got down to work, cutting up things, boiling things, baking things, ect. She was a wonderful cook, or at least that's what she was told.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/15 02:25:02 )
The twins followed Sirene as she did her shopping. Nathan was unable to take his eyes of his daydreaming sister, but that didn't seem to bother her. Once they were back at Sirene's house, Nathan sat back on the couch while she went and cooked. He personally loved her cooking, and so did Natalie. Natalie settled down on the opposite side of the couch. She hadn't noticed how 'spacey' she was being since coming back with Sirene. She just couldn't get Bryan out of her head.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/15 02:43:14 )
You can die anytime...

Soon Sirene swam out from the kitchen, handing them each a plate loaded with yummy food."Dig in~" She said with a smile, swimming back into the kitchen and cleaning up the mess she made from cooking. She would join them after she finished up the cleaning. She also had some other groceries she needed to put away so nothing happened to them.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/15 23:49:24 )

Nathan sat up when she came back with their plates, and he happily started eating. Anything she made, he would eat, because she was a great cook. Maybe he'd cook for her and see if she liked it. Natalie smiled and took a bite. It was tasty! She ate as well. They both took their time as a way to wait for Sirene to finish up cleaning and putting up groceries.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 00:02:38 )
You can die anytime...

She soon joined them, sitting beside them on the couch,"How is it, you two?" She asked, looking over at Nathan and then at Natalie,"Good I hope?" She smiled and started to eat as well. She was proud of how her meal had come out,"So what do you guys want to do after this?" She asked, wondering if either of them had any ideas on what they could do after dinner.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 01:16:32 )

Nathan and Natalie both nodded at her question. Of course it was good! Nathan smirked as he was picking up his fork. "You've never made it before, and it's amazing." He said to her. Natalie nodded in agreement as she ate. She paused to think. "We could watch a movie." She suggested with a light shrug.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 01:21:32 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene nodded,"Glad you like it." She said, starting to finish up her food,"A movie sounds fun. How about before that we go that new book store in town? The one that just opened up?"

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.