Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ~Romance Under The Sea~ [redo!]

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 00:19:02 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene let out a gasp and woke up with a start. She hugged him gently,"What a bad dream..." She murmured softly,"I had a scary dream about Natalie being trapped in that net and what would have happened if Bryan couldn't have helped her... If we couldn't have helped her..." She cried quietly,"I know Bryan might be human but I'm so thankful he was there..."

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 00:38:18 )
Nathan woke when Sirene woke, and rolled over to comfort her. He wrapped his arms around her and soothing rubbed her back. "It's alright now, Siri.. He was there and he helped her, despite being a human."

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 21:34:10 )
You can die anytime...

Sirens snuggled against him gently, kissing his cheek. She smelled what Natalie was cooking and smiled,"Shall we go see what your sister is making for breakfast?" She asked as she stretched gently, brushing her fingers through her messy hair.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/23 02:48:16 )
Nathan smiled, and kissed her forehead lightly. "We shall, otherwise she'll come drag us out of bed." He joked with her as he stretched some.

Natalie had just finished cooking, and set the table for all of them to sit together. She swam back into the bedroom and smiled at them. "Breakfast is ready."

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/23 17:38:57 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene giggled and swam over, hugging her friend tightly,"Good morning." She said. She was a little longer in the hug than normal, but that bad dream had really scared her, so seeing Natalie here had really calmed her down.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/26 02:11:32 )

Natalie easily returned her hug, blinking when she held the hug and glanced at her. "You okay?" She asked, a bit concerned for her friend. Nathan covered his mouth to yawn and rubbed the back of his head. "Nightmare Nat." He said, maybe so Sirene wouldn't have to if she didn't need to. Natalie frowned and gave her friend a gentle squeeze in hopes of making her feel better.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/26 21:50:57 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene couldn't help herself. Yesterday really had scared her and she looked at Natalie,"I'm just glad it was a bad dream." She said softly, letting Natalie go,"I'm sorry," She said to her,"Yesterday really scared me was all... I know it must have been worse for you..."

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/29 00:47:49 )
(in the process of setting up a do-over
xD )

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.