Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums News & Updates 5k Milestone, New Commons, and Important Dates!

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 00:08:45 )

Hey Volties!!!

First off, I am over the moon at how wonderful our community already is. Even before alpha launched, I could chat with you all for days on Discord. I can say one of my biggest dreams has come true, so I can't thank you enough!

We have so much exciting stuff happening around the site and behind the scenes my head is about to explode! I find myself in a constant battle to either chat with you guys, work on Voltra related things, or get some rest. :vanora_sweat:

...enough talk about me. Lets get to the announcements, which will be published in Voltra's newsletter, The Surge! - How exciting!?

Whoa! That was fast! - 5k Milestone
You speed demons! I'm sitting over here with 87 posts while the rest of you reached a combined total of 5,000 posts! To celebrate this note worthy achievement of our growing community, Moossey and I collaborated on something unique to Voltra that we think you will enjoy.

Many of you have noticed how our avatars alternate in threads. This means, if there were text on a shirt, it would be the mirrored version on one side of the thread. So we give you the "boob or dood!?" shirt, only available for you Alphies! ^^ We will be granting them to your inventories shortly - I have to do this one by one for now until Baz makes my life easier with new features behind the scenes. :vanora_sweat: (And if you'd like to grab a few extra boob or dood shirts, head on over to Ohm-my-gosh Imports where they are selling at 1k volts each!)

Pre-Launch Crates and Ohm prices
As of right now, Ohms are set at a discounted price that allows you to donate for more pre-launch crates at the same ratio of $1 per crate! Ohms are subject to change after alpha due to the fact that crates will not be available for the discounted pre-launch rate of $1. *Reminder that Beta launches September 1st!*

Pre-Launch Crate - 100 Available until August 31st!
boob or dood!? - 1,000 Available until August 31st!

New commons have arrived!

Yes!!! No more nakedness on the streets of Voltra! Head on over to the shops to get some basic starter clothes. Velvet and Vontel have gotten their first shipments in that include: underwear, shirts, pants, and sneakers!

You're all so amazing!
Please continue to report bugs, give feedback, and make suggestions. Your continued support, participation, and patience is what keeps us staff motivated to make Voltra it's absolute best!

Thank you & more to come!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 00:15:24 )
Yays! Those shirts are great and while we have done the posting, this wouldn't have been possible without you, Baz, and the rest of the staff!

Thanks for the updates and for all you do Fozzy!
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Donator — She/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 00:18:07 )
The shirts look awesome! And shoes!
I really need to start posting more aha xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 00:20:53 )
You should all think on the fact that one of our rarest items will now be a boob shirt. It's perfect and I love it.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 00:21:07 )
Thank you to the entire staff! I know a lot of us were talking about boob/dood shirts so its amazing that you guys took it into consideration and actually made it a thing. The new clothes are awesome and just so far, the expirance on this site has been awesome. ^^ Thank you staff for making this all possible.
|

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 01:23:51 )
Oh wow yes 5k already! Voltra is doing so well with just us Alphies, can't wait til the rest of the Volties come rushing in!! Boob or Dood is a rare item to be had, Bwhahah!

awesome art by okios <33

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 01:27:47 )
Awesome, thanks so much for your hard work ^ ^

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 01:38:10 )
I'm so looking forward to being a dood!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 01:48:08 )
A dood? Not a boob? Also we clearly need a Saitama roleplay account wearing this shirt hahaha

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 02:09:10 )
I love the shirt, omg! :D It's so cute, I want to get soooo many of them.

The starter commons are kinda expensive imo, though. 1 starter item is half the price of the boob/dood shirt... makes me wonder what the rest of the commons will be?
Gender Fluid (He/they) | Asexual | Married | Jewish
❤Elithiya~!❤
Art Shop

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 02:45:09 )
Oh my glob, I'm so in love!
Thank you guys!
:DD

Donator — she, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 03:03:23 )
Such an amazing accomplishment.
I'm so excited for the future of Voltra <3
Thank you!
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 03:05:26 )
Thank you guys for all the hard work you've been putting in to the site! I can't wait to see how our community evolves after Alpha. :) And thank you for the shirt!

Ping me so I don't ghost you by accident!
ART REQUEST

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 03:05:34 )
I am happy with the way Voltra is progressing. :vanora_sun:

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 07:44:01 )
Im loving the site already !

Donator — Local birb Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 07:47:58 )
Any idea if we can take our noses and mouths off at will? I wouldn't mind experimenting with styles, and I like this face with just eyes on it at the moment.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 07:54:23 )
You can. Just reclick it in your inventory. Pretty sure clicking the unequip button puts you down to skin only.
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 08:23:42 )
This announcement has literally just made my night, already getting to milestones and achieving it in a matter of a few days? by launch we will hit at least 10k in posts by this rate and we could even push for some more!

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 11:53:26 )
Wait ... By saying ohm is currently on discounted price,
does that mean the future crate would still cost 100 ohms
But we wont get 100 ohms for every 1$ ?

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 12:08:59 )
@Raxton: Yes, crates will stay at 100 ohms, but the ratio will not be 100 ohms per $1. A crate will be valued at $2.50. :vanora_smile:
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.