Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games What are you playing?!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 02:08:15 )
Hey guys!
I thought it might be fun to share what games we are currently playing through. I'm a little behind on some new games, that happens when you're disconnected from the normal world for a long period of time lol. >.>
I'm still playing through:
Mass Effect Andromeda
Pokemon Moon (So close to finishing)
Stardew Valley

*Soon to be added to that list is Destiny 2! <3

But I'm literally always playing COD BO3 when I'm not doing other things, which is why none of my other play throughs get finished.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 04:29:46 )
I've been playing phone games as of late, mostly consisting of Clash of Clans and Final Fantasy Record Keeper. I am a total Rust (PC Steam game) addict but past two weeks I haven't played much. Just don't quite have the attention span for things lately.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 08:43:00 )
@miss kitty: Oh man do I miss PC games. >.> My laptop can hardly run itself, let alone games, so until I can buy a nice expensive desktop.... I am without games like Rust. T^T </3 But I love watching videos of Rust on Youtube in the meantime.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 18:19:19 )
@Valyndria: Oh! Its nice to see someone else actually play Rust. When I mention it in discord, I think most said they didn't know what it was or just didn't play it. It really does use up so much on the computer. Super sad you cant play :( Maybe once you get a desktop, we could play together sometimes! (Though, I suck at pvp lol)

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 22:41:27 )
Right now I'm playing Stardew Valley... so, so much of it. 8D
Gender Fluid (He/they) | Asexual | Married | Jewish
❤Elithiya~!❤
Art Shop

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 22:52:11 )
I'm with you on needing a better pc for rust cuz night time (in game) my screen is black but im playing torchlight two gta5 and skyrim I would play one shot but I'm stuck in it

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 23:22:40 )
@Dread pirate: Night time in rust is big issue. I'll watch videos of people shooting others at night, meanwhile I can't even see it on the youtube video at all. Same goes for in game. There are some settings you can change, if you google around that will brighten up their screen or give it a green tint. I haven't really messed with it though so stay inside when its night lol
|

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 23:28:31 )
Well currently I am without internets so I can't really play rust but besides that it lags a bit so I don't actually remember it's been a while since I looked at it ,
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — she, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 07:20:24 )
Currently playing Pokemon Moon, and Life is Strange, as well as Story Of Seasons 2.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 18:49:02 )
Been binging the hell out of Overwatch and recently got back into Don't Starve Together. Day 170+! I need ta conquer caves. Also playing Persona Q on the 3DS and Final Fantasy Brave Exvius on mobile. :vanora_xd:
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 01:20:39 )
I'm currently working on Final Fantasy 7 :3 Wishing I would have played it sooner, but at least I'm getting around to it now XD
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

Donator — sheep Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 05:36:17 )
The only thing I'm really playing right now is Stardew Valley, and I'm playing it reeeeally slowly (like once or twice a month slow) lol

@ me to get my attention or I probably won't respond

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 04:36:42 )
World of Warcraft and Sims 4 :vanora_heart:
Zetsu's Corner
Pastel Squad!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 04:41:54 )
Currently playing Yonder: The cloud catcher chronicles. I'm a huge fan of open world, custom character games so yonder is pretty great! It also has farming and animal care so that's a huge plus :vanora_heart:
Impatiently waiting for Destiny 2 also, I'm finding it harder and harder to focus on any other game
:vanora_sweat:

Donator — Nerd Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 04:03:10 )
Currently I'm playing through Layers of Fear,
Then I might play through it again but live stream it.

^Ana >Lina.
Discord

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 13:48:48 )
I've been playing Tales of Berseria lately. ouo

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 14:26:52 )
I've been playing some League of Legends and Hearthstone. I have several Steam games I bought during the Summer Sale but haven't played yet. :vanora_sweat:

Voltie — Alien Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 14:29:27 )
I recently beat Until Dawn which is one of the best survival horror games I have played in a LONG time. Currently playing Pokémon Emerald, however. :3

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 10:21:25 )
Been playing Diablo 3 with my husband the past couple days.
I had to reinstall it onto this computer.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 21:00:57 )
Well, there are so many games I haven't finished yet, or that I'm close to finishing, but lately I've been playing Uncharted: A Thief's End and The Lost Legacy, as well as Destiny. Trying to finish up some old quests and whatnot before Destiny 2 drops in 10 days! 8D
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.