Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Weekend plans?

Donator — She/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/14 14:06:58 )

Tell me about what you are up to Friday, Saturday and Sunday even if it’s just hanging out on Voltra or playing video games.

Donator — She/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/14 14:11:43 )

Well let me tell you about all that’s going on with me! Cause damn it’s a lot. (Monday is my birthday)

Working during the day. Gotta pick up the new Pokémon Go Plus that I got for my bday. Tonight my sister is giving me a hair treatment at her workplace (a salon) as my bday gift.

Tomorrow is cleaning, probably farmers market, dog is going to the groomers, and I’m getting a facial. At night is probably packing time for some things. Move is Friday the 21st.

Sunday is the day before my birthday so I’m having some friends over for lunch and cake! I’m getting fried chicken from a local place that is so good! So probably cleaning up a bit before they get here. And then after they leave I’m going to start packing away the dishes and glassware and only leave enough for one week of use. I already bought paper plates and paper bowls so maybe I’ll pack them all.

Artist Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/14 16:35:32 )
I’ve been in Massachusetts all week so I’m heading home today lol
Wish me luck, its like 16 hours home OTL

Donator — He/They Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/14 19:22:50 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

I have some commissions to finish and then i want to finally start on artfight this year!
I also had some ideas for items to sell at the next con im tabeling at so i hope to sketch some of those out :^D

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/14 21:04:01 )

@Ruby: omg that is so far! I guess you are driving it?

@GoblinsAndTea: all that sounds awesome! Fun fun this weekend drawing!

Donator — pancake Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/14 23:59:06 )
Today is actually mine and my fiance's four year anniversary. We were planning on going to dinner, but the weather is acting weird and I get anxiety when it rains too hard while were on the road, so we may postpone to later in the weekend. :<

Donator — pancake Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/14 23:59:37 )
Also, happy early birthday!

Donator — She/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/15 02:34:03 )

@blinkini: omg congrats! The weather was bad near me too. We had a crazy storm.
And thank you!

Voltie — Moody Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/15 03:15:54 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I'm going to try to remember to play honksi star rail. Other than that I have a lot of footage to edit to post up on my YouTube channel as shorts for wip art drawings and to upload as regular videos.

hoping I can also figure out current painting project palette.

Donator — She, Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/15 03:15:55 )
I'll be helping my sister dye her hair, catching up on anime and playing the new mario kart courses that came out a few days ago >u<

Donator — She/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/15 04:24:31 )

@MoodyB: that sounds nice!

@Whim: what color? What anime? And I haven’t played that game in so long lol. It’s fun!

Donator — She, Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/15 04:34:31 )
@Totalanimefan: She's dying it copper orange. I want to dye mine but I'm not sure what color yet, haha! I've watched the new season of jujutsu kaisen yesterday and it looks amazing so far. Now I'm catching up with demon slayer's season 3 arc and after I finish that I'm watching chainsaw man. It is fun! There's new characters unlocked too :)

Art by Delightfully!
[ hangout | quest | shop | showcase ]
Buying Ohms!

Voltie — Moody Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/15 05:17:52 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: haha eah I've been a little behind on a lot of things.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/15 17:49:41 )
@totalanimefan: That sounds like a busy weekend! I'm basically doing nothing this weekend... my sig other works and other than my normal stuff not really busy. Just sitting around and playing video games(mainly Sims 4 and Fallout New Vegas) and if my leg is feeling better I plan on going for a walk outside today and tommrow, otherwise it'll just be a quick lap or 2 around the hallway of our apt complex.(I'd rather be outside but the way my leg hurts I don't feel like a long walk and that's what happens when I go out.)

Donator — She/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/15 19:40:35 )

@Whim: those are fun colors. ^^
There isn’t that much anime I’m watching this season. Just Horimiya and My Happy Marriage. Both are good!

@MoodyB: nothing wrong with that. :)

@Sage: yeah it is lol. That’s really hard. I’ve been there where it’s hot AF and there is no AC. You can’t really do anything. You could go to the library or a cafe to cool off and make sure you take the coldest shower possible to cool off when you get too hot. Those were the only things that helped. Where are you guys moving to?

@macsen191: wanna trade? Jk I’m happy I’m finally moving. This move kept being pushed back. I was supposed to move in Oct, then it was Jan, then March, then June and now July but it’s for real this time. (It was being built and it wasn’t ready yet). And I’m only this busy because the universe decided to make all these happen at the same time lol. I only have one more thing on my to do list for today. Pick up the boxes. And I might have my husband do that.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/15 21:38:14 )

well possibly staying at a friends for the weekend~
should be fun~
:D

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/16 02:39:15 )

@Justice: that sounds fun!

Artist Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/16 03:06:10 )
Totalanimefan:

@Ruby: omg that is so far! I guess you are driving it?

Yeah we drove up here. I’m actually still here lol we stayed overnight with another cousin of ours, my mom hadn’t seen him in like 30 years, which means I’ve never met him lol they were super nice tho! Offered us a bed and that gave us more time with them too :3
And today we went sightseeing so now its time to go home~

Donator — She/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/16 13:10:39 )

@Ruby: that’s cool. What part of Boston do they live in?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/16 13:22:43 )
@Totalanimefan: they’re not in Boston lol they’re close to Amherst

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.