Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 03:53:35 )
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham.

Over forty, old and grouchy. Very weird. Christian. I think outside the box because ... well, I wandered off and forgot where the box was. I write stories, do story RP, play with dolls, watch too much Youtube, and make braided and crochet simple dolls. High functioning Autism sometimes makes the world a bit strange, and I tend to lurk. Two self published novellas on paper, three more published on DreamWidth.

If somebody could explain to me the mechanics of this forum, it'd be greatly appreciated. Is it a pinger? Will I get email notices of updates to my threads?

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 20:35:21 )
Hello! Welcome to Voltra. I hope you enjoy your time here. This is indeed a pinger. That's the best way to get someone's attention. I'm not sure about an email notice as I don't check my email regularly. You will however, get notices on your... let's call it a "dash" right under your username.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 00:34:41 )
@UtterlyWeird: Hello and welcome. I don't get email notifications. Most users here are adults. From college students to a user in their 50's. There are lots of forums to check out make yourself at home, and you don't have to be a lurker all the time. XD

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 04:47:25 )
@utterlyweird: Welcome Tam! You remind me of Dr. Seuss especially with the green eggs and ham reference..aaah childhood, what sweet memories! When you want someone's attention you can type @+nameofthepersonyouwant+: ,like I just did there. They will be notified of your post. I haven't found a way to get e-mail notifications yet though. I hoped this helped!

Always ping me please.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 05:08:42 )
Hi there Tam! Welcome to Voltra! I hope you like it here~ :)

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 11:50:56 )
@UtterlyWeird: It is you! XD

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 17:31:02 )
@UtterlyWeird: Hiya! As everyone's said yup, we do pings and no email notification.
BUT FIRST. Welcome to Voltraaaa! :D I hope hope you enjoy it here and if you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask me! I will be very happy to help! :vanora_sun:
Also, a writer! OMG. I am so excited, that's awesome! I can't wait to see your work around! :vanora_heart:
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 01:11:47 )
@utterlyweird: Welcome to voltra! You seem pretty awesome so I hope to see you around! Is Tam short for some spelling of Tami/Tammy?

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 01:28:55 )
Hi there! I definitely approve of the first line in your post xD welcome to Voltra :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 06:26:30 )
@panda: Yup, it's me!
@lithinel:
@saeyra:
@sunny:
@luffer nutter:
@mica:
@shark:
@totalanimefan:

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! It's a bit hard for me to keep up with pinger type forums, but if I have incentive it might work. LOL No, that is NOT begging. I was talking about peeps to talk to. Yes, my given name is Tammy, but I've been Tam to most of my friends for such a long time now that hearing my full name makes me blink. XD

A user in the fifties, huh? Be nice not to be the oldest. And the green eggs I talk about in my siggy line are duck eggs. Some have a greenish shell, and they are SO good. Especially as cheesy scrambles.

https://random-xtras.dreamwidth.org/ <- that's a link to my story RP logs. https://random-nanorimo-stuff.dreamwidth.org/ <- That's past NaNoRiMo stuff. <- That's a frog.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 19:55:48 )
Hey there! Nice to have more users milling about the site. :3

Its great to have users around who are older or younger than the majority (although average age here seems to be 20s?). Different perspectives are so wonderful.

I hope you have a great time here!
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

Voltie — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 21:55:53 )
@superbearwars: EEEEEEEEEEEEE! Knockout! Shiny jerk that's fun to pick on!

Sorry. I get a kick out of RPing with that guy. Gave him a wife and baby in one story, and made him CEO of a luxury sports car company, and he's still trying to make like he's a jerk, but nobody believes him.

Thanks for the welcome!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 23:47:40 )
@UtterlyWeird: Sometimes we all miss pings, it's understandable. Anyone that you want to drag join the site? Have them join. ^^
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 09:14:39 )
I remember you from caedon.
Welcome to voltra!

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 14:26:06 )
@totalanimefan: I'm not fully dragged here myself yet. XD

@fuuchan: Thanks!

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 20:57:44 )
I bet you'll like green eggs and ham if you just try it Tam you am. :vanora_xd:
I loved that book as a kid. I would read it over and over. Too bad I lost it.. Don't know where it went.

But welcome to Voltra! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 21:00:56 )
@UtterlyWeird: Oh my gosh, hii! It's so nice to see you came to check out Voltra!! Welcome to the party!! ^-^ (I'm Praedyth from Zantarni!) Things definitely work a bit different from Zan, here, but I'm sure you'll find your way around. ^-^
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:40:29 )
@moossey: Oh, the book is fine. But I can't eat pork. ...And kinda don't want to, because they know who the critter in the mirror is, many of 'em.

@vii: Praedyth! ...I think it was your mention of the site that brought me over here.

Sorry for the late reply. I'm still not used to 'Voltra' existing. XD :vanora_sweat:
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham.

Avatar wears purple, because I'm a princess.

Donator — ...... Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 04:37:37 )
Heyo, Tam.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.