Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Passed my last exam today! - Old Thread

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/27 05:16:52 )
@Totalanimefan: Well, on getting a Masters, if you're not ready. It is still a big accomplishment finishing you BS.
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/27 05:58:39 )

@Qiqi Agatha: thanks! I agree with you. I will have my bachelors soon!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/27 13:24:03 )
    @Totalanimefan: you can do it! How far along are you now?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/28 04:31:23 )

@sunny: last night I did a few more pages. I worked until about 7:30pm on it. Today(Sat) I didn’t work on it at all. I played an event in Pokémon Go and it was a lot of fun.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/28 22:11:06 )
    @Totalanimefan: it’s good to take a break every now and then :) how are you doing today?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 16:50:57 )

@sunny: True facts, with this paper it's like a marathon, not a sprint.
I think I said it here, but I'm not sure, my outline the school gave me for my final paper has parts in sections and then within that section you have multiple things to do. I was able to finish section B on Friday. Today I'm going to start on C, and the recommend that you did A last because it's the summary of your whole paper. I think it goes up to section F.
I gotta long way to go lol.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 16:53:39 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh that makes sense! There are a lot of sections:o but you can do it! How are your feeling about it so far?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 17:04:31 )

@sunny: I'm not looking forward to the section with math, and one of the sections I have to look up the actual numbers/stats for my industry (boba tea shops in the US), and then I haven't looked that much further into the outline cause I don't want to overwhelm myself. ^^;
I'm overall feeling good about it and how much I did just in the day and a half I had last week. ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 17:16:53 )
    @Totalanimefan: you should be proud of how much work you’ve put in already! Math is a nightmare, I agree with you there lol.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 17:29:12 )

CONGRATULATIONS!!
I thought I responded to this thread but apparently not
gosh that is so exciting!!

Also, Totally Boba is the most perfect ;v;
I love it
I love that things are going well for you!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 18:09:05 )

@sunny: Thank you <3 I love all the encouragement you and everyone else on Voltra. ^^
Working on my target demographic for my boba tea shop and also have to describe my business's strengths and weaknesses. I think I finished the target demographics, which was easy to think of in my head, but was hard to put on paper in proper English lol. Can't just use bullet points.

@Jolly: Thank you <33 It's a super exciting time. I really like the name too. Shout out to Alchemist Fire and KDA Drew haha.
I'm glad they are going well too. If I stay on track I should be able to finish this in about 2 weeks.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 18:12:29 )
    @Totalanimefan: I bet it was difficult, it seems like a lot of work! I hope you keep your momentum :) it’s hard to think of theoretical strengths and weaknesses, especially weaknesses!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 18:17:03 )

@sunny: Yes I was struggling with the weaknesses. I ended up putting cost of my product ($5 for one drink), only having two employees and only having one location.
That way they are all things that in theory I could change about the business once it is older and starts making money (of course, this is all just on paper). I think for the math part, I have to put in the fake numbers for different quarters of the business being open.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 18:17:50 )

@Totalanimefan:
Are you going to design a logo and stuff like that?? I'd LOVE to see it <3

I had to create a pretend massage therapy business for a pretend shark tank thing in college. It was my final for business class. I realized just how hard it is to come up with good name and logo ideas XD
I ended up sitting for HOURS thinking about it and got up to get a snack, which ended up being a bowl of strawberries and kiwi that I chopped up. SO I ended up just naming it Kiwi LLC
asdffdsg

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 18:19:42 )

@Jolly: I think maybe if I was in marketing I would have to, but since my major is business, I don't have to do the art stuff.
And in there is one section where it talks about what roles and responsibilities are assigned to who, I put that I was outsourcing the marketing materials and the design of my company logo lolol

Oh my gosh, it was so hard to come up with a name, and I couldn't use one that was already taken lol. Kiwi is a super cute name! I love it.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 18:20:01 )
    @Totalanimefan: will it take you long to come up with the fake numbers? I imagine it will :O

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 18:22:54 )

@sunny: I would think so, cause they also have to be based on the industry research I do. I can't just put in whatever numbers, they have to be somewhat based on if this was real lol

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 18:23:58 )

@Totalanimefan:
Ohhh, so I guess those are separate in a normal case! That's good, cause logo making is insanely hard too. Trying to simplify a design so much takes some skill that I do not have in me XD

Are you actually thinking of starting a boba shop or is this all pretend for the class project too?

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 18:43:59 )
    @Totalanimefan: hmm yes, good point lol!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 19:14:02 )

@Jolly: I'm so glad that I don't have to do that. I'm not good at graphic design lol
This is just for this class. I do have enough data that if I really wanted to, by the end I would be able to start a boba shop, but even as the owner, I'm done working retail lolol

@sunny: Also, flights booked for my Graduation Ceremony. I know it sounds a little early, but I didn't want to pay last min flight prices. I'm allowed to apply when I'm on my last class, and I sent them at email letting them know I want to pick said city to get my diploma at. Because the school is 100% online every month they have one city that they have a Graduation Ceremony at. Mine will be in Nov and it's a state that I know well XD
I hope my family will be able to come as well.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.