Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Passed my last exam today! - Old Thread

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 19:22:12 )

Ok back to work for me lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 20:27:29 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh that sounds exciting! Which state is it? California or Florida? I’m guessing because I know you know those states XD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 21:56:00 )

@sunny: I'll PM you, just so I don't put it out in the open XD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 21:59:40 )
    @Totalanimefan: understandable :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 23:50:29 )

@sunny: Thanks.
More good news, I finished up section C!
Section D is a littler harder, it's about the marketing mix. So I have to talk about
Product (or Service) (Already did this one)
Place
Price (Did this one)
Promotion
And there are lots of things to think about for those things. Then my Price List (which I did), Promo Strats and Sales Forecast (Ew numbers) lol
I did half of the 4P's, but I'm going to do the other half tomorrow as my brain is very tired and then I also have to do the Promo and Sales too.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 00:00:52 )
    @Totalanimefan: it sounds super complicated lmao But it sounds like you are making good progress! I think you have earned a break :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 00:02:58 )

@sunny: Yes it is. I have taken a class on Marketing before so it's not 100% new to me, but it's still a lot of work for my brain, so I just did the easier parts and then I'll save the other parts for later.
Thanks <3 I'm happy with my progress for today.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 00:06:14 )
    @Totalanimefan: I bet your brain hurts after it all lol. Are you doing anything fun to relax?

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 06:55:40 )
@Totalanimefan: Haha since we've been talking about it so much I've ended up from two different places in two days xD
I finally tried brown sugar pearls and have learned they're not for me, so I'm gonna go back to regular pearls when I order

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 16:26:20 )

@sunny: Haha yes it does. Do you feel the same when you do a lot of writing?
I was playing Rune Factory 5 last night. It's a really fun game, it's farming with life sim stuff and combat.

@Alchemists Fire: Oh nice! I need to have some boba! I've been making myself regular tea to try and fight the want need for boba. It's really hard to research it and write about it and not have any in front of me to drink lol
Where did you go to get boba? Do you have a fav place? In the Bay Area and ALWAYS loved going to Teaspoon. They have a lot of locations now and some even outside of CA, but none on the east coast. They use honey for their sweetener and it's just the best.
I do sometimes like brown sugar and sometimes I don't. I tried it for the first time at Gong Cha.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 17:25:13 )
    @Totalanimefan: I do sometimes, like you’re just tired of the work lol. That sounds like a fun game. I think we’ve talked about it before:)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 19:48:36 )

@sunny: Yes agreed lol. I'm not as motivated today, but I'm still working on it. I just don't feel as efficient as the other two days. ^^;
Probably. I really like the Rune Factory series. ^^ What do you do to relax?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 20:21:09 )
    @Totalanimefan: to relax I listen to ambient sounds, rainstorms and ocean sounds and things like that. I can listen to it for hours on end, usually while I write or try and sleep. Rain sounds are just super relaxing to me lol XD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 21:35:51 )

@sunny: You live in the right country for that. I like the sound of rain too. When I moved to CA I was so sad that it never rained anymore.
I also like listening to Lo-Fi lately. It's great background music when you are doing things.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 21:42:44 )
    @Totalanimefan: yes Lo Fi is so relaxing also! And like modern classical piano music. I listen to ambient sounds and rain music on Spotify, tho of course I love it when I get to experience the sound of rain in real life.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 22:36:27 )

@sunny: I've listened to soo much Lofi while studying lol. It helps me not get so bored while reading the textbooks.
I also like ambient sounds and rain. I tend to like rain more than ambient.
Back to work for me now.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 22:52:11 )
    @Totalanimefan: good luck with your work!!!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/31 00:07:55 )

@Borealis: Haha thanks! I decided to go back to school last year. I did some when I was in my early 20's but then had to drop out. The school that I'm going to now is 100% online and go at your own place. So as long as you do at least 4 classes a term, you can do as many classes as you want. You tend to do one at a time until they are done. Sept 1st will be one year for me. My goal was to finish in a year, but I got Rona for a month, and they added two classes to my program before I finished. I got a 30-day term extension at no cost since I was on my last class (this Capstone). Oh and I'm 31 by the way.
Oh and I struggled with what I wanted to study too. In the end I just picked business because it's not too hard and I wanted to have a 9-5 type office job. I really like my school that I go to, I would recommend it to anyone. I found them on LinkedIn last year after failing a bunch of interviews cause I didn't have my degree.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/31 06:01:21 )

@Borealis: yeah you are only a year older than me. :)
That would be awesome. Actually the final paper I’m writing right now is about you starting your own business haha. What is your idea?
They are called Western Governors University. Or WGU for short. I highly recommend them to anyone. It’s $3,700 every 6-months which is pretty cheap for a Uni (you don’t have yo pay out of pocket there is financial aid) I just paid that amount twice cause it’s taken me two terms to finish. (1 year )

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/31 08:53:32 )
@Totalanimefan: I have two places I really like, one is called Bubble88 and the other is called Ninja Bubble Tea; between those two, I've been ruined for bubble tea XD I keep meaning to drag my boyfriend to both of them, I've managed Bubble88 but not Ninja yet

I love getting either coconut milk tea with pearls or Thai iced tea with pearls. I tried the brown sugar pearls in Thai iced tea and it wasn't quite right, but I also tried them in my friend's salted caramel milk tea and they weren't too bad, so maybe it depends what flavour you get?
The last two times I got it I didn't go to get it, I used DoorDash xD
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.