Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/27 01:53:06 )
@star2000shadow: Okay I get now, sorry I didn't come on at all yesterday really to chat. I was busy making food.

@Vegan: hopefully you are doing alright friend.

@Totalanimefan: I will let you know, I wasn't online yesterday at all I don't thinks unless I did the blackjack and slipped offline

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/27 05:00:39 )
@The Bride:
I am doing okay, had a nosebleed for a good 15 minutes yesterday before I fell asleep. D;
( If you tagged me in a reply and I didn't reply to that, I am so sorry, I hope you're well )!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/27 07:10:51 )
@Vegan: ouch, why did you get a 15 minute nose bleed before bed? those vicks humidifiers should help with that not happening

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/27 09:23:30 )
@The Bride:
We don't have a vicks humidifier, but, we talked about getting a defuser to help with the headaches.
We feel like it mostly came on from stress as well as being overwhelmed from all that's been going on lately.

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/27 09:58:50 )
The Bride:
@Vegan: not enough sleep always gives me a headache, no caffeine when I may need it will give me a headache I can go along time without needing caffeine months. But sometimes if I don't eat I'll get a headache but it went away I got sleep I need my headphones to listen to some music. Haven't listened to any in a few days

I honestly thought I replied to this, I am so sorry friend! ;__; But, I feel that entirely. I really should be wearing headphones when I listen to the music I do that helps ease my headache, especially if I need to go into deep meditation to help me calm down.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/27 22:29:42 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
The Bride:
@star2000shadow: Okay I get now, sorry I didn't come on at all yesterday really to chat. I was busy making food.

@Vegan: hopefully you are doing alright friend.

@Totalanimefan: I will let you know, I wasn't online yesterday at all I don't thinks unless I did the blackjack and slipped offline

I understand that, what with the whole thanksgiving day thing. it's cool. so how goes today? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 05:06:45 )
@Vegan: I am so sorry to hear that it is from stressed, and being overwhelmed by all that has gone on. But could also be from the air being to dry and stuff. Sometimes furnance filters have to be changed in my house when I smell dust, and sneeze or feel sick. It is alright fir not answearing right away friend, I understand.

@star2000shadow: today was okay I did some christmas shopping, black friday was a pain in my butt day, I stayed home but was getting begged to go to the bank in the cold and I put my foot down stuck to my word and said no over, and over. Some dont realize christmas is right around the corner.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 20:48:37 )
@the bride: at least you aint as late to the event as I am. unfortuntely have been distracted big time by real life this entire event irst today I have bit of mental headspace to try and participate in the event... and get myself some currency enough for the event items... this is prety much same as last event to me, urgh coming in the last few days to spam and stress with puzzles as i cant partake in any of the other things ( have a tablet but its packed down and not totally functioning with either of my laptops )

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 23:05:56 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @The Bride: though how they can't seem to notice is beyond me. it goes thanksgiving, black friday, and then christmas.. <:3( )~~

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/29 06:14:33 )
The Bride:
@Vegan: I am so sorry to hear that it is from stressed, and being overwhelmed by all that has gone on. But could also be from the air being to dry and stuff. Sometimes furnance filters have to be changed in my house when I smell dust, and sneeze or feel sick. It is alright fir not answearing right away friend, I understand.

Appreciate it very much friend! <3 Yea, my husband got us a humidifier! So, that's progress, I slept more peacefully and added bonus? He didn't snore, either that, or I was zonked where I didn't hear him snoring at least. xD; We agree though, it could be from the dry air in our home. I also have been sneezing a lot since getting over this cold I had.

(Doing tons better today. Having a nosebleed for 3 days in a row wasn't fun, but, it was less and less with each time and we are also monitoring me carefully as we were worried about my iron levels despite them not being low, they were too low right before I switched my lifestyle around and it improved dramatically).

Hope all is well with you and if not? Fingers crossed everything gets better soon. <3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/29 09:38:52 )
@TeaTales: so sorry to hear that, I try to come on but I forget sometimes. Hopefully you get all event items.

@star2000shadow: with thanksgiving though some did black friday, small business Saturday sales, and now sales, Sunday and Monday. Which is a lot of sales.

@Vegan: glad to hear that you are doing better friend, I am doing okay, Not great just okay. Reading before bed. Breathing in dust my nose is on the tickle-ly side I don't like the smell of dust it causes to many issues.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/29 15:19:50 )
    I wonder if it's not just the seasonal change that is causing all the sniffles? I had some bad allergies yesterday; it felt like out of the blue, but it's possible that the wind kicked up some pollen or dust or all the cat hair in the city (who knows). I think I was more worried about being sniffly and coughing out in public, so I took an antihistamine.

Humidifiers and air purifiers are pretty great--not in conjunction, of course. I will have to give mine a deep clean and see if I can't de-calcify the humidifier before using it this week.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/29 17:57:22 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @The Bride: This is true, and if'n I had had the money I'd of been doing sails to 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/29 22:29:23 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

hello, greetings everyone

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 07:15:53 )
@blue: well it has been snowing here off, and on pretty cold out. But our streets get a cleanning a lot. So hard to say really. It is dusty in this house.

@star2000shadow: I only went to one sale and it was for little kid clothes for family who have little kids, who have to many toys, and not much for pjs.

@MoodyB: Hello, and good morning.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 15:22:54 )
    @The Bride: Ahh.
    I like the snow, but we haven't had any here. I think it comes more in January and February.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 18:22:36 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
The Bride:
@blue: well it has been snowing here off, and on pretty cold out. But our streets get a cleanning a lot. So hard to say really. It is dusty in this house.

@star2000shadow: I only went to one sale and it was for little kid clothes for family who have little kids, who have to many toys, and not much for pjs.

@MoodyB: Hello, and good morning.

aww that was sweet of you. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 23:34:49 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@The Bride: how are you today?
sorry im a bit slow at responding :ivisweat:

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 00:29:53 )
@Totalanimefan: does the event end today? Does anyone know if the items will be in a box or something as a whole set?

@blue: you are very lucky, for when the snow shows up for you.

@star2000shadow: yes indeed, and there nice warm fuzzy pjs. I really hope that they like the pjs and keep warm. also thank you.

@MoodyB: not to worry, I have been slow to with it being cold out, all I want to do is stay in my blankets, but I am doing okay for now. How about you?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 00:38:46 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@The Bride: lol same.
im doing well, just playing some games to get some things done in my game.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.