Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 00:39:45 )
@MoodyB: game like the puzzles on here, or a different game?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 00:42:22 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@The Bride: like a video game.
i dont really do the puzzles on here.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 01:02:35 )
@MoodyB: oooooh, what videogame are you playing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 01:49:39 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @The Bride: I agree with you there. I know as a kid I perfered the toys but as an adult. clothes my size are awesome. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 02:23:34 )
@star2000shadow: when I was a kid I got some toys, and clothes and I knew when it was clothes when it came in a clothing box.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 02:38:51 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @The Bride: my mom did that to. well unless it was a blanket. so how goes your last day of fall? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 03:37:58 )
@star2000shadow: it is okay, but I think winter started shortly after fall.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 04:25:58 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@The Bride: i mostly just play genshin impact. as i don't own any consoles.
but there is often a lot to do in it lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 05:48:12 )
@MoodyB: oooooh it almost looks like a few games that I have played before long ago.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 06:07:25 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@The Bride: its a very wonderful game.
and very fun. that and sims 4 are like the only games i can play.

tho my laptop hates me for it lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 06:36:32 )
@MoodyB: I can understand, for computers not liking certain games.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 11:05:56 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@The Bride: lol yeah. some days it does better than others

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 11:09:40 )
@MoodyB: well good days are better than none I'd say. Sorry I am half awake

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 15:00:54 )

@The Bride: idk if it ends today but it does end soon and there will be a box and goodie bags like normal.

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 17:58:57 )
The Bride:
@Vegan: glad to hear that you are doing better friend, I am doing okay, Not great just okay. Reading before bed. Breathing in dust my nose is on the tickle-ly side I don't like the smell of dust it causes to many issues.

Oh no! That is never any fun. I have issues often myself with more seasonal changes myself. Never did when in USA. D:

Update, by the way, I had 4 days this week having one, yesterday (and so far today aka 1st of December) hasn't come by.

Whatcha reading?! I sometimes like to read before bed.
The biggest issue is that if it draws my attention too much, it keeps me awake and makes it hard to sleep.

(PS: sorry it took so long to reply, was at my husband's grandmother's funeral yesterday).

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 18:56:27 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
The Bride:
@star2000shadow: it is okay, but I think winter started shortly after fall.

true but we didn't get snow until yesterday haha. which is kinda cool 'nods' it's the first time it hasn't snowed before december. well since I've been here. we have snow now but it looks like it's not gonna stick. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 23:58:02 )
@Totalanimefan: Oooooh good and thank you.

@Vegan: it is alright not to worry, sometimes I read different science like stuff normally it doesn't take long to fall asleep. I need a nap as we speak right now to.

@star2000shadow: ooooo that is good you got to see snow. this morning it snowed a bit but it didn't stick, and then more snowflakes fell today but not a lot, and still didn't stick.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/2 03:45:44 )

@The Bride: I’m still waiting for the staff to add it. How much currency do you have?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/2 08:16:53 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @The Bride: yeah it stayed until noon and then melted away by nightfall. but it was nice to see. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/2 09:17:43 )
@Totalanimefan: I got a set or so I should be fine on currency thank you for asking though.

@star2000shadow: well that is very good to hear, I had a pain awhile ago in a spot that I broke when I was younger. So I am wondering if it is snowing out or if it is getting colder out.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.