Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/2 09:42:05 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @The Bride: Maybe both? we had snow but like i said somewhere, it melted. so we're back to just cold. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/2 15:09:51 )

@The Bride: ok great. How’s life been?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 05:44:02 )
@star2000shadow: well it is to snow for us tonight into tomorrow morning, and again on Sunday, but when it does on Sunday there will be rain with the snow and temps with be dropping so icy.

@Totalanimefan: glad to hear for being great, doing okay. Thankfully there isn't an Adult gift change this year other wise I'd go broke.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 14:37:12 )

@The Bride: my family does secret Santa to cut down on the gifts. :)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 16:18:25 )
    That's a nice way to do it. Especially if you're also trying to protect your pocketbook as well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 17:53:23 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
The Bride:
@star2000shadow: well it is to snow for us tonight into tomorrow morning, and again on Sunday, but when it does on Sunday there will be rain with the snow and temps with be dropping so icy.

@Totalanimefan: glad to hear for being great, doing okay. Thankfully there isn't an Adult gift change this year other wise I'd go broke.

yeah that does not sound fun. today I run to get a few things before y cleaner works, and then go in to tackle my closet. I'm just taking a bit of time to wake up now. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 04:54:46 )
@Totalanimefan: well that is good, we did before things get bad, but we arnt this year, mostly only for little kids this year.

@blue: that is also very true.

@star2000shadow: that is good that you are cleaning, yeah today was a rough day for many to wake ups.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 05:40:11 )

@The Bride: oh I see. So even less gifts. That’s good lol
Did you see the new orb items?! They are great.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 07:53:53 )
@Totalanimefan: yes, but I do christmas at home, with family, and then with my mom. I used to do christmas like 5 times, but some have gone to nursing homes, passed away, ect.

I did see some items I like but can't afford no ohms, and I still have items that wont sell so collecting dust on some items.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 15:42:04 )

@The Bride: that’s sad. I do miss the family that I’ve lost. I think the hardest thing is how it changes the dynamics. When my grandparents were alive we would all go to there’s or their eldest son’s place (my uncle) but after my grandparents passed they were already grandparents themselves and then it was just there direct family they would be with for the holidays (them, their kids and grandchildren) I missed when we would all get together at my grandparents place. Now it just seems so scattered.
I’m sure you will be able to find sellers for the items ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 17:06:33 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @The Bride: we keep getting snow and it keeps melting, soon we'll get the colder temps and we'll be in biiiiiig trouble. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 19:01:43 )

Bundles and goodie bags are out now! ^^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 04:40:29 )
@Totalanimefan: hopefully, I even want new crate items and the rare which is a rare find to get. I know what you mean there, I don't even get to see most of my real family for the Holidays like the aunts, and uncles that are still around that we talk to. But one of my uncles I never see him I don't like his wife she isnt a nice lady, no one really talks to him except a few of my cousins, I never see any of my cousins for the holidays either really like I used to. And it is just a bit harder now days. I bought some, I must go cook dinner now.

@star2000shadow: it says for our weather today snow, and I can tell it is a bit cooler in my room now, it is to snow and rain tommorrow, again on Thursday, and on Friday as well but a cousin of mine sent me a message saying that it was going to be warm on 12/10 - 12/16 but we will wait, and see on what the weather really wants to do.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 04:45:49 )

@The Bride: yeah it’s sad but I guess everyone that has come before us has done the same. Think about our grandparents when they were little.
It’s just sad getting older in ways I think we don’t realize.
The new items are really great. I feel like sometimes it’s easier to find people selling the rare because you get it for ‘free’ with the bundle.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 04:59:02 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Holiday Helper | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @The Bride: Gotta love the Weather huh?? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 05:15:47 )
@Totalanimefan: but not many want to sell the newer rares.

@star2000shadow: Ooh yes indeed but I'll stay inside.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 05:22:14 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Holiday Helper | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @The Bride: This is a good idea 'blinks' I'll probably do the same, even if inside is as cold as it is outside 'makes face' it's still less cold cause we don't have wind chill added in unless a windows open WIDE haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 05:25:33 )
@star2000shadow: very true, or if house is old and cold air seeps in without us knowing.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 05:32:40 )
There's something foul about the air here...

I see y'all are talking about cold weather, hopefully it's alright for me to squeeze in here

It gets both real cold and unreasonably warm randomly this time of year. It was upwards of 70f here a couple days ago I think, then it shot down to freezing two days later. Seems like things are gonna go between 30f-60f as highs for the next couple weeks which will be fun when planning outfits for work

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 05:52:14 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @The Bride: there is that 'nods' well our heater doesn't work, so we're kinda without heat. the only reason it's as warm as it is is because the rest of the building does have heat. and it seems a lot of them keep it cranked haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.