Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 04:39:55 )
Hello all, I am a bit late to this event, I will try to post hopefully someone posts with me to past the time

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 05:39:01 )
@The Bride:
I am late as well, I am not exactly sure how it works.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 05:44:38 )
@Vegan: well mostly we have to post, or play the jigsaw puzzle to earn Event Currency. But I see that we can spend volts to earn event Currency by playing blackjack.

Posting also helps with earning volts. Sorry to hear that you are late to the event also.

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 05:46:37 )
@The Bride:
Fair enough. I did a smaller puzzle earlier and have 171 key things.
Currently working on bigger puzzle. Organizing each piece.

How is your day going? Love your avatar by the way! Very unique!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 06:21:00 )
@Vegan: thank you, that is good to hear. I've been working on smaller puzzles easier on the eyes. Plus I have a headache. How is your night going?

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 06:31:50 )
@The Bride:
It's almost 6:32AM here, couldn't sleep last night, smaller puzzles is smart since I have a headache myself, wish I thought of that. xD;
But, my night well fairly well, just a bit overwhelmed, husbands grandmother passed away yesterday around 9AM. ;__;

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 06:51:26 )
@Vegan: so sorry to hear that, that has got to be rough I can understand on not sleeping.

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 06:55:27 )
@The Bride:
Appreciate it, I didn't know her too well, but, it still doesn't mean it hurts any less.
I hope you can get some good sleep sometime soon yourself if you haven't slept yet.

If you have? I hope your headache goes away soon. Please take care of yourself friend.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 07:35:02 )
@Vegan: I think after the holidays I may need a dr visit and a dentist visit. I don't like the dentist much but this headache feels like sinus related. And you know what they say sinus infection can start because of tooth infections. So I must get it taken care of just don't think anyone one will this week most are with family right now.

I know what you mean weather you knew or not really it still hurts in a different way. When it is your other halfs grandmother. I am sorry though, also thank you and I will, I may have to take some medicine. Hopefully you can fall asleep. It is going to be 1 am soon. I didn't think it was this late well early in the morning.

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 07:54:24 )
@The Bride:

Understandable. I recently got over a cold and I just have chest congestion still, no coughing, but, lots of pressure on my chest. ;__; I hope it's nothing too serious for you and if it isn't? At least you got it looked at and checked out yea? I hate dentists myself and haven't been to one in a while, not only expensive but, very traumatizing for me. Over here, the medicine they give you here to ease your anxiety is the medicine I happen to be allergic to, so that sucks.

I hope for your sake though it isn't anything bad and I tend to get cluster headaches often which then turn into migraines (far less now, but, still happen). I hope your headaches go away soon. Have you considered drinking less caffeine if you drink caffeine at all? I also suggest herbal tea, for me, when I feel like crap, I will do my best to just sip on mint green tea, gives a little caffeine along with mint which helps my headaches, eventually, I would like to get a defuser and get lavender oil as that helped me a lot as a kid.

Recently I got Vicks too for my chest and that is what helps me sleep peacefully with this congestion. But, yea, I agree with you, with it's your partners family, it just hits harder, then again, I am also a very sensitive person when it comes to death as well as many other things, but, all we can do is hope she wasn't suffering even though she showed us signs that she was for a while.

If you ever need someone to talk to? My messages are open for you friend, more than anything? The biggest suggestion I was told that helps headaches which, it does for me sometimes is keeping feet elevated and neck elevated along with a cold wrung out wet cloth across the forehead and on the nape of the neck. - I will do this when desperate along with the tea and just meditate in our bedroom which is pitch dark due to blackout curtains and we keep our home cool enough where we don't over-heat, but, cool enough where it's chilly.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 17:36:05 )

Hi all,
Just so you know playing Blackjack every day nets you about 300 currency but it only take about 5 mins to do!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 18:21:52 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hello all 'waves' How goes? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 18:57:03 )
@Vegan: I don't have much caffeine, I drink mostly water, so when I get a bad headache it is either lack of sleep (not much for sleep ever), I need to eat, or I need caffeine. But my eyes are still sleepy so might sleep a little bit longer. And thank you vicks on the forhead helps with my headaches going away too. I hope that you get well soon.

@Totalanimefan: this is very good to know about the black jack game, I just wish that we could play it more than 5 times I mean as long as someone has the volts they should be able to spend right?

@star2000shadow: hello, *waves back* still feeling sleepy. One eye closed the other wants to rest as well

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 19:08:16 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @The Bride: ah I'm working towards another item to make my outfit match 'nods' I'm a bit off from it though so 'shrugs' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 19:44:37 )

@The Bride: I do too, but I think it would be too OP to turn volts into event currency. You could always buy event currency off others.
Make sure you do it on your mules too!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 22:59:03 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ true, mules do help. <:3( )~~

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 02:47:16 )
The Bride:
@Vegan: I don't have much caffeine, I drink mostly water, so when I get a bad headache it is either lack of sleep (not much for sleep ever), I need to eat, or I need caffeine. But my eyes are still sleepy so might sleep a little bit longer. And thank you vicks on the forhead helps with my headaches going away too. I hope that you get well soon.

Thank you so much friend, I am doing a lot better today. Working on that puzzle still, I got 1/4th of the way done I feel? It's been peaceful just having music going or a video (depending on what ADHD is able to focus on more). xD; - I am glad you drink mostly water, that helps a lot in many ways, lack of sleep or sleeping too much can definitely trigger a headache/migraine for sure! I hope you still get better/got better. Many hugs your way if you accept them, if not? Uh.. um.. soft head pats?! :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 07:10:59 )
@star2000shadow: which item? Is it one of the current event items.

@Totalanimefan: that is true, but not all like to sell their event currency. But I will try my best at posting, blackjack and working on puzzles.

@Vegan: not enough sleep always gives me a headache, no caffeine when I may need it will give me a headache I can go along time without needing caffeine months. But sometimes if I don't eat I'll get a headache but it went away I got sleep I need my headphones to listen to some music. Haven't listened to any in a few days

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 17:10:41 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @The Bride: no no I got enough event currency's to get the ei's being released, I'm trying to find a dress that goes with my current avi. so I just made do with a gowen and over peice from the common stores. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 19:01:08 )

@The Bride: good. If you still need more at the end let me know.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.