Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Controlled Chaos

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 05:00:54 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

Azari looked at Vanessa and nodded, before looking at Hazel.

"Consider it done." he told her.

He then grabbed Hazel by her arm and roughly yanked her to her feet.

"Come." he ordered.

"Your old room is just as you left it." he said.

"Time to get used to it again." he added, his tone cruelly gleeful.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 05:08:05 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
Hazel was completely silent, but that wasn't anything too surprising. Before, she'd largely been silent, only ever spoken when told to. They had such a tight leash on her, so to speak, that it was almost amazing she could even breathe on her own. She followed him without question or hesitation.

"Do make sure to treat her right!" The dark elf called after them with a laugh, knowing what it was that would happen in so far as knowing that Hazel woudl likely be in a lot of pain, or just be a doll for the next day or two. Which she could deal with.

Hazel, meanwhile, wasn't nearly as 'deep' as they thought. She found that there was a wall around her, one that was made of delicate glass, and she could break. Or at least crack.

she could also feel the pendant pulsing lightly, barely even noticably.

She could feel it pulling her toward Lindsay, and made a plan in her head for where she was going once she had a chance. Once the elves were gone for the night.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 05:28:14 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Azari pulled and yanked her to the room that she had been kept in while she had been there before, and practically threw her into it.

"Turn around." he ordered her.

When she did, he open-palm slapped her across the face.

"That's for running away." he hissed. "And I hope you didn't get too used to eating while you were out there, as you'll be lucky to get WATER for the next week." he snarled.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 05:42:57 )

"Yes sir." hazel said, her voice flat, devoid of much life. Then again, that was to be expected.

Hours later, azari finally left Hazel, sitting on her knees on the floor. She didn't say anything as he left her, and waiting. She knew that there would be on hell of a chance that Jenkins would make his way there once he learned that she was back. She knew that, and once he finished whatever with her, she would break those walls and find Lindsay.

She still had the pendant, as it was braided into her hair and well hidden.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 06:03:14 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Sure enough, Jenkins DID make his way to her, and he did abuse her some. Although, admittedly, he didn't do nearly as much as Azari had, and she could see that there was some hesitance to it. Like he was starting to not enjoy this.

But after he'd had his way with her, he turned and left the room... but not before tossing her some food scraps. She saw it was some bread, what looked like leftover steak, and other such trimmings.

And there was a pair of jeans as well.

"Be grateful." he told her as he left, shutting the door behind her... though not locking it.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 06:16:20 )

As soon as he was gone, the wall within her mind was cracked. She couldn't break it completely, but if nothing else, for the moment she had some of herself back.

She hurriedly got to the jeans, slid them on, and made her way out of the room, finding herself grateful for the mana that had been forced upon her. It was keeping her pain at bay from all the mana in the place.

She followed where the pendant told her to go, finding her target quickly. She also found he wasn't alone. So she made her way into the room steathily, and made her way behind the one in there with her target, standing over the pool her target was currently up to his chin in. She just shoved them in, knowing it would likely kill them. No one could survive a liquid nitrogen bath, aside from her target, after all.

"Lindsay!" She caled, not sure if he would even react to his name. Granted, she was sure something would happen as she dug the pendant out of her hair. That reconnection would have to do something... right?

He was just too far in for her to reach.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 06:36:21 )
Forgive, O Lord,

The observer that she had shoved into the pool did, indeed, instantly die. It was quick, but probably painful. But she had no time to concern herself with that, as the one she addressed seemed to make no effort to respond.

He didn't even seem to notice.

Until he slightly looked over towards her.

"Y... y-y-y-y-yes?" he stuttered through chattering teeth. His voice was weak, it was meek, and it sounded like that of a scared child, which was unnerving, coming from a grown man.

"Wh-what i-i-is it-t-t?" he asked her, seemingly fixated on the crystal now, as he started to slowly, almost instinctively, make his way towards it.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 06:37:38 )

"Climb out." Hazel said as she stepped back, making sure he had the space to do so.

"I have something for you, and then wer'e getting the hell out of here." She added.

"So come on. Quick, before Jenkins finds us."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 06:57:25 )
Forgive, O Lord,

He was silent, again, before he slowly managed to climb out of the pool. As he did so, she could see that he was... suffering. She could tell he was cold. Very cold. He was actually shivering.

But he didn't complain. He dared not complain.

"...leave?" he then asked.

"We cannot." he said.

"Mistress won't allow it. She'll be mean to us if we do." he told her.

"So will Mister Jenkins."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 06:59:05 )

Hazel was silent for a moment before looking him from head to toe.

".... I don't care." She stated as she held the pendant out to him.

"Here. I do believe this belongs to you." She stated with a soft smile. She didn't know what would happen enxt, but she was hoping it would go well for them.

Maybe be enough for them both to get out while the elves weren't in.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 07:20:29 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Lindsay looked at the crystal pendant... and raised his hands out towards it. He accepted it, and as soon as it was in his hands, it started to glow with an immensely potent light. Then, before anyone could say anything, the crystal shattered into a millions of pieces, and fell to the floor like dust.

The man was still silent, but his eyes seemed to be vibrating in their sockets... until she saw the spark of life come back to them, and they didn't look so dull as people were used to.

He then collapsed to his knees and grasped at his head, resisting the urge to scream out loud. He fell to his side, in the fetal position, as he groaned and grunted in sheer pain, and she could guess why.

Odds were good he was experiencing a decent migraine at the moment.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 07:22:18 )

Hazel had absolutely no idea what the hell it was that she was supposed to do here. Lindsay seemd to be in pain, and she didn't, nroamlly, have any idea how to help with that, nevermind now with some of the elves mana in her still.

"Uh... you ok?" She asked.

"Bceause I do not know how long we have. Mistress has gone after your brother." She told him honestly.

"Any chance we can skedaddle outta here?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 07:43:18 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Lindsay didn't respond for a second, before rolling onto his hands and knees... and promptly hurling from the sheer amount of pain that he had been in. It sounded violent, unpleasant, and horrific. However, not even a second later, he rose to his feet and looked at her.

"Indeed." he said, his voice sounding a lot more confident.

"If she has gone after my brother, I agree it would behoove us to leave this place immediately." he told her.

"Do you have any sort of exit strategy, or are you relying on what you have just done for me to provide that?" he then asked, making his way to where there was a spare lab coat and putting it on.

It was all he had on, aside from his underwear, but he felt a little better wearing SOMETHING else.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 07:45:37 )

Hazel just sighed.

"I have no idea. I was hit hard with her mana when I first returned." She commented.

"The best I could do, is make it that neither Mistress, nor her wooden bitch, are here right now. They left about twenty minutes ago." She told him.

"Do you happen to have any recollection about the layout of this place? I do know that you have been... nearly everywhere over the years."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 08:05:35 )
Forgive, O Lord,

He looked at her, and nodded.

"Yes." he responded.

"That knowledge had managed to embed itself in my brain, but I never had the capacity to use it properly." he told her, before wincing slightly in pain, and looking around slightly.

"...though I admit, I can feel her influence clawing at me." he informed her.

"The completion of my soul has granted me a reprieve, but I fear it is brief." he went on.

"We must make haste to an emergency exit."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 08:06:47 )

"Then let us get the hell out of here." Hazel said.

"Lindsay, lead the way." She added.

"We shall deal with problems as they arise."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 08:28:48 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"Then we're off." Lindsay responded.

With that, the two of them bolted from the room, and rushed down one of the corridors, with Lindsay leading the way. It seemed like he knew exactly where he was going, and was leading them there purposefully.

Which was exactly what she had hoped would happen.

However, when they turned a corner, Lindsay ended up colliding with someone, and while he only staggered back, the one he ran into fell to his ass.

"Owww, what the hell?" Jenkins muttered. "What where you're going, y'stupid-" he started to say further, before seeing WHO was there.

"What the HELL!?" he exclaimed.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 10:14:12 )

Almost instantly, Hazels hair seemed to ignite, illuminating the dark hallway they were in. Her hair was legimately on fire.

"Gonna let us pass? Or burn?" She asked, her voice dark.

"Or whatever else my mana will do. It's already primed and ready to react." She added, sounding a little surprised herself. She couldn't control her mana, and that wasn't something unknown.

It perceived him as a threat, and was already reacting accordingly.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 21:48:23 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Jenkins paused for a moment, and he seemed to be legitimately thinking about something, uncertainty in his eyes... before he did something that neither of them expected. He attacked, but that part was NOT unexpected. The strange part was that he leaped right at Hazel, aiming to engage her in close-quarters hand-to-hand combat. This surprised Lindsay so much that Jenkins made it past him... but the 'elf' was immediately engulfed in the flames that leapt off of Hazel, causing him to stagger back.

He almost screamed, but held it back, surprisingly, as he collapsed to the floor, rolling onto his back, the flames already dying down, but the burns were evident on his skin and clothing.

"...there." he said. "I... tried..." he said further.

"I can't... stop you now." he finished.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 21:52:31 )

Hazel was ... stunned. She had no idea what to make of that, but wasn't going to stop and debate it. She also wasn't going to do anything more to him, despite how she could.

"I will leave you for Mistress to find." She stated.

"I have never liked you, Jenkins. Enjoy." With that, she grabbed Lindsay's hand and they continued on.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.