Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Controlled Chaos

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 04:06:36 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

"MADAM!" Azari called out, but it was too late.

She was gone. And she'd left him.

"Madam, why...?" he asked quietly.

He then tried to get to his feet again, but failed. Cursing, he started to crawl over towards Rowena.

"I can... at least... finish the job..."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 04:07:59 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
It was about then that Ash and the female arrived.

"Go ahead and try." She snarled, pain in her voice.

"I will use my last dying breath to take you out with me." She promised as she stepped up to Azari, her hands glowing red hot.

"Care to make a move?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 04:28:04 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Azari looked at her and started to snarl at her.

"You cursed little..." he started to say, before his head was stomped on by Ash... violently... slamming his face into the dirt.

"Shut it." he hissed, grinding his foot on him.

He then looked over to Rowena concernedly, and panickily.

"...that looks serious..." he said.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 04:37:48 )

Rowena looked to be in more than just physical pain. Upon closer inspection, Ash was able to see the slight crimson glow in her veins.

That elf had hit her with her mana.

"Ashley... get away from her, before she fully succumbs." The woman warned.

"I can feel it... she was hit with the mana." She added.

"Dammit..." She muttered before pausing a moment and looking to Lindsay. She made her way over, had her hands still glowing red hot, before grabbing the blonde's head with both hands, frying his brain. She knew how her fire was, and knew what it would do to him.

She just hoped he'd do the same to her after wards.

As he died, she laid him down gently before looking to Hazel, who was fighting off the elven influence as she sat on the grassy ground, her back against the step and her head in her hands. She honestly looked to be in a bit of pain with it, but her natural submissive instinct was, surprisingly enough, the one that was being suppressed here slightly.

She was close to dying anyway, that wound that Rowena took was transferring to her. She could heal it, but she needed to be full strength.

And she needed Phoenix fire to kill her, so that she was cleared of any and all mana otherwise.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 04:57:37 )
Forgive, O Lord,

All this was a little overwhelming for Ash... so much so, he still hadn't fully realised Hazel was back... and that she had his brother in tow. All he could do was try and take it all in, and worry about his mother.

Meanwhile, Lindsay had, indeed, died, and sure enough, mere seconds later, he was reborn from his own remains, looking like nothing had happened. Though he did look to be in discomfort.

However, he shook his head a little, looked at the woman, and nodded.

He knew what she wanted.

"...I'm sorry." he apologised, gently taking her by the head, and doing the same to her, that she had done to him.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 05:01:22 )

Her death, was far more explosive, firey, and it didn't take long at all for her body to be reduced to ash. It was before she even if the ground. By the time they were all there, she'd reformed into a bird of fire, let out a cry of some sort, and flew over to Rowena. Lindsay, being the only one with any sort of phoenix in him, understood it clearly.

She had said thank you.

She landed on Ash's head, nipped his ear to tell him to go away for the moment, before fluttering over to Rowena, landing on the ground next to her. She knew she had to do what she could. And the first thing, was removing that blade, which was easy enough with her beak.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 05:55:16 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Ash almost swatted her away when she nipped his ear, but restrained himself, and merely put distance between them, slowly backing up, and more towards Lindsay and Hazel. He then stopped and looked at the former.

"...Lindsay?" he asked.

"Brother." Lindsay replied with a smile.

"What...?" Ash started to ask, before Lindsay raised a hand.

"Let's concern ourselves with more immediate matters first." he suggested. "There will be plenty of time for questions and answers later." he finished, looking at Rowena and the phoenix.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 05:58:46 )

As he looked over, he watched the phoenix return to the elven looking form that he'd killed.

"Rowena will survive. She's going to probably need to sleep for awhile though." She commented with a heavy sigh.

"Thank you, Lindsay. I know you never like doing that. It was the only way to make sure that I wasn't succumbing to the bitches mana through your mother." She added before looking to Hazel.

"I'm... not sure how to handle the mana with her though, I admit. My phoenix fire can clear it out of someone, but I'd rather not scar her. Rowena should be clear only because of our connection."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 06:18:12 )
Forgive, O Lord,

The brothers looked towards Hazel, and Ash sighed.

"I suppose we can try the last approach." he said. "THAT seemed to work." he stated.

"And that was?" Lindsay asked.

"Miss Syraene showed up and cleared her." Ash responded.

"...yes. Yes, that WOULD work nicely." Lindsay agreed, before looking over towards Azari.

"And what of... HIM?" he inquired.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 06:21:03 )

"Kill him." was all the phoenix lady stated.

"I don't care who does it, I will if need be despite it not being my nature. He's caused enough problems to Rowena that I really don't care any longer." She then said.

"Anyhow, Ashley, I'm sure you have questions." She commented, looking toward the Fyrane in question.

"You two, take the two downed ladies off where they can rest, or be restrained in her case," she motioned toward Hazel, "and we can talk. You can ask your questions, and I'll answer as best I can."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 06:49:37 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Lindsay and Ash nodded.

"Right." Lindsay said.

"And I'll... try and get in contact with Miss Syraene." Ash told her. "Admittedly, I'm not in direct contact with her, but... I'll try to get her here as soon as possible." he went on.

"And she'll hopefully be able to help Hazel again." he said further.

"She's only one of two that CAN." Lindsay sighed.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 06:51:33 )

"I will be in the kitchen. I need a drink." The woman stated as they headed off.

Sure enough, that was where Ash found her, leaning against the counter, drinking some water. She met his gaze.

"Ask your questions." she stated calmly.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 07:02:57 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Ash was silent for a moment, before sighing.

"Already things are spinning in my mind, and already I have my ideas." he said.

"But... I'm not going to make assumptions." he went on.

"So let's go with the obvious first." he stated, taking a small breath.

"Who ARE you, exactly?" he asked.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 07:04:08 )

"Zeria." The woman answered.

"My name is Zeria." She added.

"And no, I don't have a family name. Although, if I were to take one, it would likely be Fyrane."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 07:25:35 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"...I see." Ash responded.

"Well... allow me to make an assumption now." he stated.

"You are Mom's... familiar." he stated. "She said she had one that was a phoenix, and given that you turned into a bird, and you were reborn from your own ashes... quickly... I can only assume you ARE a phoenix." he went on.

"And you seem close with Mom." he continued.

"So, am I right?" he asked.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 07:30:52 )

Zeria nodded.

"Precisely." She answered.

"We've met before, you know." She then said after a second or two, which just made Ash look confused as all get out.

"I.. wait. What? What do you mean?" He asked in response. Zeria just shrugged as Lindsay entered the room.

"It just so happens that Zeria is the unfortunate specimen that they used to gather raw material for my particular genetic recombination." He commented. Zeria just motioned to him, as if to say 'what he said'.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 07:49:41 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Ash seemed dumbfounded for a moment.

"In English." he told his brother.

"She's the phoenix whose DNA is fused with mine." Lindsay truncated. "She managed to escape shortly after, but sadly, they got what they wanted from her." he lamented.

"And I am the result of that." he finished.

"...oh." Ash mumbled.

"I... wow." he then stated, shaking his head.

"Vanessa and them really don't care how many laws of nature, mages, and non-humans they break." he muttered further.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 07:55:12 )

"I am also one of the last phoenixes." Zeria admitted with a heavy sigh.

"regardless, yes. I was the one that was used for Lindsay."

"And is why I have no problems with killing the wood elf. He's bound in the other room, by the way. Severely burned, but still breathing."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 08:07:14 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"...hmph." Ash scoffed.

"Dark elves are impossible to kill. Wood elves? Hardly." he said.

"I'll do it." he said further, cracking his knuckles.

"Can we not just turn him into the proper authorities?" Lindsay asked.

"I say take no chances." Ash responded darkly.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 08:09:29 )

Zeria was silent for a moment before shrugging.

"I'm with Ashley." She commented.

"Please, go and do the deed. He's got no protections." She added before pausing.

"However, don't linger after you do. All elves die in such a way that they leave something behind for awhile. And I don't mean a body. I mean a dark elf will leave a poison mist, wood elves? Mold, and it's one that you can actually inhale and there will be serious problems if you do." She continued.

"So don't linger too long after you do it. But please, do have fun. Take out some frustrations. He's a disgrace to his kind."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.