Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Controlled Chaos

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 22:33:31 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

Lindsay looked back at the now-still Jenkins, as the two continued to make their way through the corridors. Fortuitously for them, they were actually not interrupted by anyone else, and managed to make it to one of the emergency exits, which took them directly to the surface.

Where Lindsay immediately looked skywards.

"Wow..." he mumbled. "Just... wow." he repeated.

"I'd forgotten just how gorgeous the moon really is." he then admitted.

"Anyway, we're out!" he told Hazel.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 23:24:21 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
Hazel was silent for a moment before laughing lightly.

"It really is." She added.

"Anyway, let's get out of the barrier. You can use your mana to vanish, right?" she asked.

---

She was silent as she stood over the form of the redheaded woman beneath her foot.

"You would definitely be a lovely addition." She commented, looking at the woman, and around.

"However, I think I've had my fill of you Fyrane's. Azari's out looking for your son, and you? You're going to kill him when he returns." She promised as mana swirled around her hands. As she put her mana into the woman, Hazel and Lindsay arrived at the cafe that she'd met Rowena at.

"Come on. This way. Let's move fast, and hope we beat the elf here."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 23:55:53 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Lindsay just nodded in response, and the two of them started to run. As quickly as they could. As they ran, Lindsay started to grow more and more concerned, thinking about what they were running towards.

"...I have a bad feeling about this..." he admitted.

"But I don't know what else to do." he said.

"I just hope I can be of use here." he told her further.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 00:05:38 )

"well, if nothing else, hopefully my chaos will kick in and be useful here." Hazel commented as she led him down to where it was that the house was.

As they ran, someone else was making her way through the trees toward where Azari had Ash bound by roots, and was just pummeling him into submission.

Neither of them picked up on her presence, before there was a blast of bright hot fire hitting the elf in the back.

"You're a disgrace to your kind." her voice was sharp, unforgiving, but also rather melodic. When either of them looked over, they saw a woman with fire red hair, an aura of flames, and what looked to be wings coming out her back that were made of fire.

" Now fuck off before I kill you. It's not ideal, but I most certainly can, and will."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 00:26:09 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Azari shrieked in pain as he felt the fire on his back, and looked over sharply towards the one that had interrupted.

"...damn it." he cursed.

"You just HAD to interrupt, didn't you?" he said further, taking a few steps back.

Ash looked over towards the newcomer, but... well, one of the reasons Azari had been able to get the better of him, was because he innately knew about the plants in the forest... and had been able to concoct a weird powder that had disoriented and dazed him.

But he knew he didn't recognise this new person.

"Who...?" he started to ask groggily.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 00:28:20 )

"Ashley, we will talk later." The newcomer stated.

"After I take care of this disgrace." She added as she approached Azari.

"Are you and your bitch going to leave, or am I going to burn you to a crisp before shattering you?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 00:46:25 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Azari continued to take a few steps back, before he faltered and fell to his ass. Once THAT happened, he scrambled to his feet, and turned and bolted.

"MADAM!" he called out.

"MADAM, WE HAVE PROBLEMS!" he yelled out.

Ash watched him go, and then looked to the roots that were restraining him.

He struggled a bit to break free, starting to use his fire to burn them, though these particular ones were QUITE resistant to being burned.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 00:50:03 )

She shook her head as he took off.

"I knew he would." She muttered, approaching Ash.

"What's the damage for you?" She asked as she used her own flames, which were obviously a different flavour than his, they felt reminiscent to his brothers, to slice through and burn the roots a bit. When it was enough that he could break free, she caught him when he fell.

"Seriously, are you all right?" She asked, concern in her voice.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 01:10:23 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Ash groaned a little, and raised his hand against the side of his head.

"Ungh..." he mumbled.

"I... I feel... dazed... woozy..." he told her. "Vision's blurry and shaky, too." he went on, trying to get a clear look at the woman, but his eyes not letting him.

"Th-thank you for saving me, though." he then said.

"Who ARE you?" he asked, before his eyes popped open.

"Mom's in danger!" he exclaimed.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 01:13:33 )

The woman was silent for a moment before he suddenly felt a few drops of ... water...? hitting his face. Almost instantly, he could feel his head clearing, and any pain fading.

"I know." She stated.

"We need to go help. Are you ok?" She asked, avoiding the question of who she was for the moment. She would address that later, after they knew Rowena was safe.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 01:40:57 )
Forgive, O Lord,

He blinked a couple of times, before he acquired a shocked expression.

"I..." he stammered.

"Yeah. Yeah, I AM, actually." he said.

"I feel... like nothing happened." he told her, but then shook his head to erase the amazement he felt.

"Anyway, Mom!" he exclaimed.

"I need to go rescue Mom!"

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 01:46:32 )

She nodded.

"Let's go." She agreed with a nod.

---

Rowena was down, beaten, battered, and fighting the mana that had been imparted upon her with everything she had, but was finding herself failing and succumbing more and more with each passing second.

Which is when Lindsay and Hazel arrived. They saw the elf standing over her.

Immediately, Hazel faltered. Her natural instinct to follow the elf was coming through, and hard.

"Ah... shit..." She muttered, taking an unconscious step back from her.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 02:09:53 )
Forgive, O Lord,

The same was happening with Lindsay. Even though his soul becoming whole again, laced with the accumulated bits of mana that Ash had unconsciously imparted upon it throughout the years, had helped him wrench himself from her control... he still wasn't home free.

He was feeling the same way as Hazel, and was trying his best to stand his ground.

"Darn it..." he cursed lightly, his hands balling into fists.

'I must fight this...' he thought, as he looked upon Vanessa.

'I can't let her win!'

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 02:14:37 )

The elf just laughed as she saw the pair.

"You two are such failures, that you can't even get away from me right!" She exclaimed with a shake of her head.

"Kill them." She told hte redhead she'd been dealing with.

"N... no." She managed to get out, barely.

"I won't... I c.... I can't."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 02:35:43 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Lindsay managed to take a step forward, but he felt her control clawing at him. He felt his grasp on his free well slipping, as his mind became foggier and foggier. They were so close. They couldn't let her win.

Not now.

That was when they heard Azari's voice yelling out, getting louder and louder.

"Madam!" he exclaimed, emerging from the forest, his back severely burned, which was causing him to falter and hobble a bit now.

"We have a problem!" he told her.

"They have backup, now!"

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 02:43:06 )

"You're not worth keeping alive then." The dark elf stated coldly before throwing a dagger at the redheaded woman, her hat to the side. She couldn't dodge it though, and felt the blade embed itself in her torso. She knew that it was trouble, and had no idea what would happen next.

"That blade is enchanted. Will not be easy to treat that." The elf promised as Azari hurried over.

"What the hell do you mean by that?" She asked with a snarl.

---

The woman who was running with Ash, meanwhile, stopped, doubling over with a cry of pain.

".... Rowena..." She said quietly, pain in her voice as she looked in the direction of the house, a hand over a spot on her torso just below her ribs, and to the left, as he could see blood starting to stain her clothing.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 03:05:50 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Azari fell to the ground, coughing a little, but struggled to look at Vanessa.

"...that damn bird!" he exclaimed.

Meanwhile, Ash came to a screeching half when he saw the woman double over in pain... and became VERY concerned when he saw her blood staining her clothing.

"What the!?" he said.

"What happened!?" he asked her.

"Are you all right!?"

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 03:09:23 )

She was silent for a moment, not entirely sure how to answer that.

"rowena's in trouble." She told him honestly.

"Give me your hand." She added, holding said appendage out for him. Once he accepted it, they were engulfed in flames, and lifting into the air. He could see the ground and trees shrinking beneath him, and speeding by.

Leaving him wondering what the hell was going on.

He also couldn't really feel himself, his body, either. Yet at the same time... he could.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 03:37:55 )
Forgive, O Lord,

'Woah, what the...?' he thought, as he looked downwards at the speeding ground beneath him.

He looked around slightly, wondering what was going on, and why he felt so... weird... but he had little time to ponder that, as he saw the manor quickly coming into view.

He then looked and saw several figures there... one being Rowena.

And she was in definite distress.

'MOM!' he yelled mentally.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 03:44:11 )

The dark elf looked to Azari.

"Well, shit." She commented.

"I guess she's lucky enough to be able to survive. That bird can heal that, but whatever." Was all she said before vanishing, leaving Azari behind.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.