Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Controlled Chaos

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 06:30:47 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

Ash groaned a little.

"Firstly, we'll need to get that word out of your vocabulary." he told her. "Vanessa is not your 'Mistress' any longer." he said. "In time, we'll get it so that you're not calling her that." he stated.

"Secondly, by not looking back, and always keeping an eye out." he answered.

"I made sure to keep my eyes open for ANY signs of her." he continued.

"...hell I've been actively seeking her out. To rescue my brother." he sighed. "I just need to have faith in my own strength and abilities."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 06:32:55 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
"I truly wish I could help with her location. all I can say... is that she is here, on this continent. Most things that she had me doing outside of the bunker... well, it was here in Europe." Hazel told him, completely ignoring his comment about calling Vanessa 'Mistress'.

"Regardless... do you wish for some food? I can cook up some if you would like." She offered.

"I ... After today, I feel the need to be useful. So please, use me."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 06:52:36 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Ash just looked at her dead-eyed.

"...use you." he said.

"Yeah, I refuse to use you." he told her.

"However, if you are offering to make dinner, I will not refuse." he then said further.

"I'm not sure what we have right now, admittedly." he then sighed.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 06:54:17 )

"I will check then." Hazel said simply.

"I'm going to go and do that." With that, she just headed off toward the kitchen, intending to find out what was in stock. She knew she could do plenty with very little, so it was less a question of what could be done, and more a question of what were the options.

"Is there any flavour you might want?" She asked

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 07:14:30 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"....spicy." Ash responded.

"I feel like having something spicy." he told her.

"Can't really say much more than that, sorry." he then apologised, getting up and stretching out a bit.

"But yeah. I feel like some spice, is all." he re-stated.

"Think you can work with that?"

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 07:16:21 )

Hazel was silent for a moment.

"Yep!" She answered.

"We have some Habanero's!" She added after another second or two before checking the container.

"Still fresh too, for that matter."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 07:37:15 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"Use 'em, then!" Ash called to her.

"Use 'em before we lose 'em." he reasoned.

"In the meantime, I'm going to start making sure we're ready to move, and contact her about moving." he stated.

"Most of the boxes that are still packed can go right away, but we'll need to make sure everything else is good to go." he reasoned.

"And we'll be moving as soon as possible."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 07:49:23 )

"Will do." Hazel responded before really getting to work onmaking food.

---

Rowena sighed as she sat on the couch, sipping a tea that her sister wanted her to test. She hadn't heard from Ash for a couple of days by this point, but wasn't entirely worried about it. She realised he likely just didn't know the answer yet, and she could respect that.

But at the same time, it was setting her on edge. She couldn't deny that she was worried about him trying to enact some sort of vengeance or justice upon her, because of the fact that he had been fed so many stretched truths.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 08:07:49 )
Forgive, O Lord,

After a few minutes of her sitting and sipping at the tea, her phone rang. She looked over towards it, before sighing, standing up, making her way over, and answering it.

"Hello." she said.

"Hey. It's me. Ash." Ash responded.

"Sooo... looks like Hazel and I will be moving there, if it's still available." he told her.

"Only thing is, gotta wait for Hazel to... well... have a blindfold." he said. "She can literally see mana, and can't turn it off. She needs to obscure her actual sight so she can live there, as the place is steeped in mana." he explained.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 08:11:20 )

Rowena paused a moment.

"Is THAT what happened when you two were here?" She asked, her voice concerned, and a bit surprised.

"It is." Ash answered honestly.

"... huh. Have to admit, I never would have seen that coming." Rowena admitted.

"Anyway, a blindfold, huh?" She asked.

"I can help with that, easily."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 08:30:22 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"...oh?" Ash asked.

"I admit, that'd be really helpful." he told her. "I can't get ahold of any satin, and the somnum sheep I have access to is... well, it's currently shedding, and its wool is wet when that happens. Useless for making anything." he lamented.

"And everything else I have is too abrasive for a blindfold." he went on.

"So if you could help, that'd be nice." he continued.

"Means we move in there that much quicker." he chuckled.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 09:20:45 )

"Yeah, not a problem. I have a scarf made of Celesilk." Rowena told him honestly. The silk in question being unbelievably hard to get, expensive, and ridiculously comfortable.

"I haven't worn it in years." She continued. "I'll put it through the wash and you can pick it up first, or I can meet you two outside of the property to give to you and her."

"You call the shots here, Ashley."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 22:26:43 )
Forgive, O Lord,

She didn't see it, but Ash winced when she called him by his full name, Ashley. It wasn't that the name brought back horrible memories or anything... it just hadn't gone by the name in a very long while. Especially since the name had primarily got to being a female name.

But he ignored that right now, and focused on the subject of the conversation; the scarf.

"...Celesilk?" he asked, sounding quite stunned.

"I... that..." he stammered. "I mean, I'm sure she'll love it, and I'm more than sure it'll suit her needs." he went on.

"As for when to get it or whatever... hmmmm..." he mumbled.

"Meeting us outside the property and to give to her works." he concluded. "Once all of our stuff is moved there, which I am doing on my own, you can give her the scarf." he finished.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 22:29:07 )

Rowena nodded, even though she couldn't see it.

"Yeah, of course." She told him.

"You have mana access into here easily enough." She commented.

"And I got the last few remnants of my living there out, as well." She told him honestly.

"So you're welcome to start moving in at any point. I keep odd hours, so don't worry about the time."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 22:49:51 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"Yep." Ash responded.

"I'm making sure everything is packed and ready to go, and I'll be using my mana to transport things little bit little, but quickly." he explained. "And I'll let you know when everything has been brought over." he went on.

"If I start now, I can have everything there as soon as tonight." he then reasoned.

"You said you had everything of yours removed, so... yeah, I can get that started NOW." he continued.

"Unless you have any issues with that."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 22:54:16 )

"Nah. You're welcome to do so whenever." Rowena assured him.

"I did, also, put a key down and hanging off the bathroom door." She told him honestly. "Since it'd be good to have, I'm sure."

"I only have the one extra, however, I can make one for Hazel too."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 23:24:38 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"I'll tell her that." Ash replied.

"Beyond that, I'll get to moving the stuff." he told her.

"Should be done by tonight at the earliest, tomorrow afternoon at the latest." he said.

"...my time." he clarified.

"So yeah, if nothing else, I'll get to it."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 23:29:44 )

"Yeah, of course." Rowena agreed with a nod.

"Just let me know when you two are arriving, and I'll make srue to meet you with the scarf." She told him. After the agreement was made for that, they ended the call.

"well ... That's one son. Now to find the other." She muttered.

---

A few days later, Rowena was at the same cafe she'd met them at before, sitting in the same booth, and with another cup of tea. This time though, she had some cookies that she'd bought to share.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 00:02:32 )
Forgive, O Lord,

The moving had taken a little longer than Ash had anticipated, mostly because he had Hazel there to pace him. However, it didn't take long at all, and everything was moved into the place.

And now they walked up to the café that Rowena was in, greeting her when they stepped inside.

"Hi again." Ash said.

"We got everything there." he told her.

"Just need to unpack it all."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 00:10:23 )

"I hope you don't mind that I took the liberty of unpacking the fragile things. Dishware and such, for example." Rowena commented.

"Wanted to make sure nothing broke in the move, as was always possible." She told him honestly.

"I also moved things into the right rooms, or at least kind of. You weren't the most organized with the delivery, so to speak." She added with a light laugh.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.