Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 ┤▒├ Anniversary Event hang out

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:26:46 )
@Ruby: Yeah... or not having the materials you need for that project, and if you go out to get them, you are no longer feeling creative or like you want to do the project by the time you get home! XD Creativity is a bizarre mistress sometimes! Gotta love her though <3

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:32:30 )

@Wildfire: haha right? xD I don’t have that problem as much anymore, my whole house is basically craft supplies xD

Right now I wanna either draw or make buttons but I’m also like meh could just lay here on my phone xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:38:19 )
@Ruby: lol - yeah, I get that. I have craft and art supplies tucked away just about everywhere, but there always seems to be that one thing that you need or want in order to do something so your choice is ignore it and work around it, or go find it... XD

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:39:58 )
@Koah: I've already had two cups of coffee! ~_~ I'm tempted to grab a third. :P Got any fun plans for the weekend?

@wildfire: It just hits all the right boxes for me. Semi sweet, tastes like coffee, spongy...@_@ I'm glad you're doing okay! I get having a slow morning. The cold is really making me sleepy!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:40:35 )

@Wildfire: or you find a whole new craft and don’t have any of that stuff xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:42:41 )
@Wildfire: I'm trying out some foods/vitamins this morning to ease the stomach problems. So far so good. hopefully.
I'm going to try a small iced coffee.
Iced coffee is good so far, it's mostly chai though lol

I need to get my son done with school today. He's got a handful of things to do.

@Ruby: it was actually pretty bad for a while this summer. The deer took over under the apple tree. but it's close to the house, so the dogs chase em out and then the momma deer got angry and tried to stand her ground under the tree. So I'm glad we've gotten to a point where there's a bit of a peaceful coexistence now.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:48:42 )

@Koah: ……….oh deer xD

I had to I couldn’t resist xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:50:41 )
@Ruby: lol!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:52:40 )
@Elirona: lol - yep - that's a really good combination! I'm going to have to go find some tiramisu now... >.>

@ruby:
@koah:
<3 You guys are funny <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:56:09 )
@Elirona: oh gosh, just saw your reply. <3 sorry.
My weekend plans got a bit ruined. but we'll see how things play out. I was planning on going to the Halloween store with my kiddos.
We haven't been to a Halloween store in a couple of years due to the pandemic stuff.
What are your plans for the weekend? anything exciting?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 17:02:53 )
...sorry if my replies are a little sporadic - I'm a little distracted at the moment and still trying to fight through the fog of not quite enough sleep...

@Ruby: exactly (new projects that you aren't prepared for but really want to do!!)

@Koah: I'm glad you seem to be sorting out your tummy issues. Is everything going ok with that?

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 17:11:20 )

@Koah: I love that gif so much xD its so uncomfortable and funny at the same time xD

@Wildfire: haha thanks xD

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 17:12:04 )

@Wildfire: -finds a craft I didn’t know existed- okay now I need all of this stuff
xD

What crafts do you like to do?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 17:13:08 )
    @Wildfire: I got distracted too! It's almost time for dinner here. Baked potato and smoky beans!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 17:24:55 )
@Ruby: I do a lot of things, actually... I do traditional art (painting, drawing, calligraphy, etc., etc.), some digital art (pixels, drawing), and lately I've been doing braided rugs and playing with some paper mache, and waiting for the weather to cool enough for me to get outside and start playing with cutting bottles and seeing what I can create with the mess I make XD

What kinds of non-Voltra things do you do?

@sunny: oh! That sounds yummy! It's making me a little hungry (but it is lunchtime here - lol!)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 17:28:32 )
    @Wildfire: now you know how I feel when you talk about all your yummy food XD

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 17:30:10 )
@sunny: lol! <3 Yeah... you have me thinking of baked sweet potato now (I can't eat white potatoes) and... maybe not smokey beans, but ... something... XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 17:33:37 )

Dayumm 56 replies already xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 17:35:18 )
@Purpsy: Hi Purpsy! LOL - that happens when people see an event and come by to chat first thing in the morning! XD <3 How are you today so far?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 17:36:59 )

@Wildfire: Yeah, I was here early in the morning and anyone was barely on lmao.

Just had a surprise pikachu moment. How are you today?

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.