Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Double Trouble

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/27 07:09:22 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

Hal paused again, and shook his head.

"No." he replied. "He's not." he told her.

"Otherwise I wouldn't have referred him to you." he stated. "He and I have been friends for a bit now, and he's been nothing but kind and pacifist, with his only goal being to help animals." he went on.

That's when what she was driving to hit him.

"...so you're suggesting there was an outside influence?" he asked.

"Something had made him act this way, out of his norm?"

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/27 07:11:08 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
"That's why I'm here." Sariel told him honestly. There was, unsurprisingly, no impatience to her voice.

"I don't know what happened, but something did. Something caused him to act like the beast that many would consider him as being, just because he's a lycan." She continued, sighing lightly.

"And I don't know what it is, or if it's more than just him."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/27 07:32:24 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"Hmmm..." Hal mumbled.

"I see." he said. "Yes, I can understand your concern, and wanting to know what's caused this." he admitted.

"Well, I'll say it right now, I've not been feeling like your stereotypical djinn." he told her. "And I've not noticed any of my staff acting that way, either." he assured her further.

"However, I'll know to be on the lookout for such things." he continued.

"Also, I assume you will be all right?" he then asked, minor concern to his tone now.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/27 07:34:50 )

"I should be, without a doubt." Sariel assured him.

"However, I also know that there is definitely reasson to worry. Just... keep an eye out. If you notice anything, let Zeke or Erica know, they can pass the information on to one of us above." She added.

"Or call the Vet office I work at." She added.

"I'm there, a lot."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/27 07:56:12 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Hal nodded in response.

"Duly noted." he said.

"I promise you will know as soon as I know anything." he told her. "Or as soon as possible, anyway." he clarified. He then paused again, thinking about it, before sighing quietly.

"Do you wish to tell Zeke this directly?" he asked.

"He should be in the building right now, and I'm willing to bet he knows you're here." he commented.

"Or do you not want to stick around here any longer than necessary?"

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/27 08:01:36 )

Sariel was silent for a moment.

"Yeah. No. I should tell him." She agreed.

"Unless it's a case of his father already filling him in." She added, mulling that over.

"Where abouts is he?" She asked, her voice curious.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/27 08:21:49 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Hal was silent, as he crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back in his chair.

"Well, he SHOULD be down by R&D currently." he told her.

"But, depending on his sense of priorities, there's a strong chance he's actually waiting outside that door for you." he then stated, his eyes narrowing slightly. In the past, Zeke had done this... several times. So this was not a far-out prediction.

But Hal then softened his look a little.

"He's actually getting better with that, though." he admitted.

"So I'd say we have a 50/50 chance he'll be there when you open the door."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/27 08:23:25 )

"Meaning he'll likely be there, or driving R&D insane, because he doesn't know why I'm here, can feel I'm here, and realises that my presence generally means trouble, here." Sariel commented.

"He's a bit predictable with that. Tell me I'm wrong." She added with a light laugh.

"Anyway, is there anything else you think you want to ask before I do take my leave?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/27 22:17:38 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Hal shook his head.

"I cannot tell you that you are wrong, because you are not." he stated.

"And there is nothing else I can think of to ask or say before you take your leave." he told her.

"So go and meet your nephew, and/or save R&D from their new headache." he added with a small laugh, before he got up from his desk and walked around to the front of it, where Sariel was.

"Again, have your insurance contact me for repairs on the building and such." he reminded her.

"I will cover ALL monetary costs incurred from this incident."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/27 22:21:08 )

"Duly noted." Sariel said with a soft smile.

"But no guarantees." She added as the smile shifted to more of a smirk.

"I could also just set my siblings to work and do the repairs ourselves."

"Anyhow! Yes. I will leave you to deal with whatever you need to. Just... keep an ear to the ground, I don't know if there's anything going on, but that was more than a little alarming, so I wanted you to be aware." She added as she made her way to the door and opened it.

"Thanks again, and I'm sure I'll see you in the future. Just call if you need anything." Was the last thing she said before leaving the office.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/27 22:52:13 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Hal watched as she left the office, and noticed that, when she opened the door, Zeke was not there. Meaning he was probably still in R&D, and was most likely driving them insane. Somewhat.

He shook his head, and sighed quietly.

"Odds are I'll be getting a call from them in the very near future." he mumbled.

Meanwhile, down in R&D, Zeke was pacing as best he could, and constantly looking in the general direction of Hal's office.

"Why is one of them here?" he asked. "Why is it HER?" he wondered further.

"Is there a problem? How bad IS it?"

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/27 22:57:19 )

Zeke was alone, as those that were in the department knew that kicking him out wouldn't be the best idea, but also that he wasn't going to cause problems. They were off doing whatever it was that they needed to do, stopping by occasionally to offer a drink or whatever.

He was there for a bit before there was knock on the glass door to the unit. She could get in there, sure, but she wasn't going to force her way in. She wanted to maintain a good reputation, and being one that forced her way in was not a way to do it.

Plus she could see Zeke pacing.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/27 23:18:27 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Zeke looked over towards where he'd heard the knocking, and saw Sariel there. He started to race towards her, but skidded to a halt when Ilias stepped between them. He said something sternly to Zeke, before making his way over towards where Sariel was, looking her over. He then opened the door, as several of his snakes rose up from beneath his hair.

"Ah, so YOU must be the one Zeke's been in a tizzy about." he commented.

"Please, come in." he told her, stepping out of the way.

"If nothing else, to calm HIM down." he continued, looking sharply at Zeke.

"...and remember, you are NOT of the R&D department, you do NOT have the authority to let people in here." he reminded him.

"Right." Zeke responded sheepishly.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/27 23:40:35 )

Sariel just shrugged.

"It's what I'm good for." She told Ilias honestly, and simply.

"Don't worry, I will take care of my nephew for the time being." she assured him, before he headed off, leaving her and Zeke alone.

"We need to talk." She told Zeke honestly.

"You choose where."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/28 00:14:06 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Zeke looked at her, almost stunned for a moment, before shaking his head.

"Conference room. Near here. Let's go." he managed to get out.

The two then left the R&D department, with Zeke saying he'd be right back, and the two found the empty room and went inside, where he switched the indicator to show it was in use.

He then turned towards Sariel.

"...what's going on?" he asked.

"What's brought you here?"

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/28 00:15:45 )

Sariel followed her nephew before sighing when he asked his question.

"Charles attacked me." She told him honestly.

"And I don't mean anything light hearted. I mean that he would have killed me were I not what I am." She continued.

"Something happened, and I think there was an outside source bringing out his inner Lycan. It wasn't pretty though, and yes he's still alive."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/28 00:37:24 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Zeke's jaw dropped when he heard all that.

"Oh my God..." he exclaimed.

"Well, it seems you're more than all right now, yeah?" he asked.

"Raphael and the Anima Alder worked miracles." Sariel responded with a light laugh.

"But an outside source..." Zeke mumbled. "Hmmm..." he muttered further.

"And you're worried it might spread to here or something like that? Or be more large-scale than it seems?"

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/28 00:57:21 )

"Precisely." Sariel told him honestly.

"I'm worried it might not be as ... well, self contained as being just him or not." She continued.

"So, I was here to give Sharp a heads up on that front, and I knew you'd realise I was here, so I wanted to stop by and let you know what was going on as well."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/28 01:21:15 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"Well, I appreciate it greatly." Zeke responded.

"And I'm just glad you're okay." he then said. "The thought of a lycan managing to do so much damage to you, that the only reason you survived was because you're an archangel, is frightening." he admitted.

"...and I don't want to lose you." he then said quietly, before pausing.

"I also get the feeling that if you were to have died, then my Dad and his siblings would... well... it wouldn't be pretty..." he murmured further.

"If I recall correctly, you're pretty much the one that everyone likes."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/28 01:25:16 )

"I am. It's hard to get and stay bad at someone with as much patience as I have." Sariel commented with a light laugh.

"There are very few people who don't like me." She added.

"Anyway, just... play it safe, hey?" She asked.

"And if you notice anything, let Sharp know, or me and I can pass it on to him. I don't care, just... get the information out there. Because if there IS something going on, that information needs to be shared."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.