Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Double Trouble

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/26 05:49:02 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

Gabriel looked at Sariel, and just shook his head.

"I don't mind talking to Emelie." he told her. "If anything, she's probably come to expect grievances from me when I show up, and the fact that I won't be barging in there angrily demanding an explanation for some shit will be a welcome change of pace for her." he muttered.

"..." Uriel was silent, before hanging his head a little.

"From what I've heard, your angry grievances have been legit." he said. "Or they were at the time, anyway." he clarified.

"Still doesn't change the fact that I'm the one that griped the most to her" Gabriel sighed, before pausing.

"...Michael aside, but those were less 'grievances', and more 'I'm an asshole, here's how we should be running things' interludes..." he added.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/26 05:55:56 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
"Let's not even consider trying to compare you to that sack of shit." Sariel commented bluntly.

"You're not half as righteous as he was, and that's a good thing." She added.

"I do see where you're coming from, though." Asriel commented before pausing before looking between Sariel and Gabe.

"One of you two should talk to the Unit. Especially since there has been at least one non-human attack." She voiced. Sariel looked to Gabe.

"You want to do it, or shall I?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/26 06:20:04 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Gabriel paused, and shook his head.

"I'm going to be checking with Erica, and following any leads I can." he told her. "...then I might talk to Emelie about it." he went on. "Not to grieve about how we don't have anything to do, but if Erica's curse isn't acting up, Emelie might want to know about this. Or, rather, she'll NEED to know about this." he then clarified.

"Yeah, makes sense." Uriel responded. "I'll see if anything weird's happening in MY neck of the woods." he added.

Raphael then looked at Sariel, and sighed.

"Looks like it's YOU, then." he told her.

"Though I need to finish patching you up and letting the tree heal you." he finished.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/26 06:26:11 )

Sariel nodded.

"I know." She commented.

"Don't worry, I know. I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon." She added.

"I realise that I can't. Moving still hurts, way more than I care to admit."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/26 06:46:30 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Raphael just shook his head.

"Man, you were in bad shape when you showed up." he said.

"She looked WORSE?" Uriel asked incredulously.

"Much." Raphael responded. "I worked on her for about 5 minutes before I called this little pow-wow." he told them. "Admittedly, the Anima Alder is doing most of the work, I'm just here to help it speed along that little bit." he went on.

"How much longer until she's up and about you reckon?" Gabriel inquired.

"She should be able to move on her own power in about 10 more minutes." Raphael replied. "However, whether or not she decides to go down to the earth plane at that point is up to HER." he stated.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/26 06:54:57 )

"It's times like this that I'm thrilled we have this tree." Sariel commented with a light laugh, that devolved into a wince of pain.

"Oh, ow." She muttered.

"Yes, I'll be all right." She then said.

"Don't worry. And yes, I'll head down to thje surface once I can. About fifteen minutes I think." She added.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/26 07:23:05 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"Just don't strain yourself." Uriel said to her.

Gabe seemed to be thinking about something now, and looked at Sariel.

"What happened to those that attacked you?" he asked. "I know the state that you were put in, but what happened down there, as far as injuries to others, as well as collateral damage?" he asked further.

"...admittedly, hadn't thought of that." Raphael admitted.

"Sariel's health and safety comes first." Gabe stressed. "But now that we know she will be okay, do we need to do some cleanup down there?" he asked his sister.

"Cleanup?" Uriel asked.

"Yes. Like, anything we need to do to... tie up some loose ends." Gabe responded darkly. Gabe was God's Love, and he'd do anything for those he cared about. Including more gruesome and dark things. Things that, frankly, were ALMOST on the level of the Harmony. But he had his hard limits, which made him not a candidate for that faction.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/26 07:28:09 )

Sariel sighed.

"Locked in the treatment room at the clinic." She answered.

"I cut the power there before leaving." She added. "Meaning everything is locked down, and locked down well."

"As for what will happen now, I suppose that's up to you four." She added.

"What do you mean?" Asriel asked.

"Well, Rie, if you and Gabe, for example, decided you want to go down and clean up the mess, you can." Sariel answered.

"If you don't, then I'll take care of it once I can."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/26 07:47:26 )
Forgive, O Lord,

There was a bit of silence from the group, before Raphael sighed.

"Asriel, you and I will take care of the mess down there." he told his sister. "Uriel and Gabriel will be checking for weird things in their areas, and Sariel will be briefing the Unit." he said.

"We should at least make ourselves useful." he reasoned.

"Gabe, there's no need for you to do any dirty deeds right now. Not yet, anyway. Let Asi and I handle it." the told Gabriel.

"...very well." Gabe responded.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/26 07:51:25 )

Sariel didn't say anything before sighing, heavily.

"I do wonder if they'll even give me the time of day. I know that .... well, the group of us aren't the most well accepted there, mostly thanks to you two." She commented, looking to Gabe and Yuri. Both had caused problems in the past, for various, albeit valid, reasons.

"Don't forget how I once went and stuck my nose into things too." Asriel commented.

"Overall, I know that we have a bit of a bad name down there." She added with a shrug.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/26 08:05:04 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"We do." Raphael sighed.

"Our history isn't great, our reputation isn't spectacular, and we were created to essentially purge the world if need be." he reminded them.

"We've tried to give ourselves more of a life, we've tried to integrate into earth, and it doesn't work." he went on.

"Won't stop me from trying." Uriel replied.

"Same here." Gabriel chimed in.

"We'll do all we can to try and be happy. We deserve it." he stated.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/26 08:08:11 )

"Damn nice to hear that from you, Gabe." Asriel commented.

"However, I will try. This isn't a conversation that I should have with .... I can't remember the djinn's name for the moment, this is a conversation he NEEDS to have with me." Sariel commented.

"And there really isn't much that can be said or done about it either. I will force my way in, if I have to."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/26 08:27:39 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"You know the djinn's barricades are nothing to us." Raphael responded. "Even EZEKIEL can get through them." he muttered, rolling his eyes slightly and shaking his head.

"Yes, but this is about showing good faith and goodwill." Uriel replied. "We don't help our cause if we just barge in every single time and act like we're above any sort of reproach." he reminded him.

"It's true." Gabe agreed.

"We need to at least show that we're TRYING to be nice. We're TRYING to abide by their rules and such." Uriel went on.

"...as hard as that can be at times." Gabe sighed.

Raphael just rolled his eyes again.

"Whatever." he said.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/26 08:29:14 )

"See, this is why you're not on the surface." Sariel commented.

"And why you have Rie up here to keep you company so you don't blow a gasket." She added with a laugh.

"regardless, yeah. I'll see if they'll let me in. If I have to, I'll go speak to Remmington. He'll make sure I can speak with the head of the Unit."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/26 21:58:38 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Raphael just huffed lightly, and continued working on patching up Sariel.

"Looks like we have our duties." Uriel responded. "I'm going to see if anything's going on with Aimee or Ezekiel." he told them, before taking a few steps back and disappearing in his signature white lightning.

Gabe was silent as he watched this, before looking to his siblings.

"...amazing how he's grown." he commented.

"Never thought I'd hear myself say this again, but that woman has done a lot of good for him." he said further, pausing again.

"...and me." he admitted. "She really helped the start of my realising that everything I've been doing for the past long while was wrong..." he lamented.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/26 23:26:55 )

Asriel was silent for a moment.

"A didn't you save her life when she was young?" she asked.

"He did it because even the ass hole he was at the time couldn't suppress how he knew she'd be important to all of us." sariel commented after a couple of seconds, and with a laugh.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/26 23:58:58 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Gabe sighed quietly.

"I did save her when she was young, yes." he responded. "I still don't know if she did it knowingly or unknowingly, but she sent a distress signal that reached the heavens, and I was the only one there that could get to her fast enough." he explained.

"And... well, yeah... I could sense she was a child of destiny." he then added.

"I couldn't NOT save her." he finished.

"You really have changed since you first encountered her." Raphael commented.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/27 00:01:02 )

"Considering how bitter you were at the time? Definitely an improvement." Sariel commented.

"I'm amazed, to be honest. You hated her for so long, and yet she still managed to worm her way into your heart, opening it for Erica." She added.

"You know that's not entirely true, Sari." Asriel commented.

"He has an agreement with Ana."

"Yeah. I know. But my point can still be taken as valid." Sariel commented with a light shrug.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/27 00:23:24 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"You're both right." Gabriel responded.

"Without Aimee's influence early on, and her gradual cracking through the walls I'd put up, I doubt I would have gotten together with Erica." he admitted. "I would probably still be in her life, but would have kept her at arm's reach, and would have resented being tied to those with the curse." he went on.

"But... Aimee helped pave the way for me to... well... he happy with Erica." he then mumbled.

"Well. Fancy that." Raphael smirked.

"And on that note, I am going to check on her, as I said I would." Gabriel added, before disappearing in his signature pillar of light.

"...he's like how he was before his previous love just vanished." Raphael commented.

"Wonder how long before THIS one disappears and breaks his heart all over again." he said quietly.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/27 02:03:47 )

"Now now, Raph." Sariel started. "Be nice. I don't think that's going to happen this time."

"Oh? Why?" Asriel asked.

"Well, for one, she's not involved with anything regarding that elf." Sariel commented. "But also the small detail of how I have spoke with Ana. There's a long, and I mean extremely long, thread for her."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.