Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Double Trouble

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 01:49:08 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

Sebastien was silent for a moment, a little hazy and fuzzy, but when she spoke, he nodded.

"Y-yeah." he said.

"Yeah, you're most certainly welcome." he responded.

"My door's always open. Except when it's closed." he then added with a chuckle.

He seemed fine, overall, but that moment of silence and being unfocused had been enough for her. She knew that she had got to him. And it was only a matter of time now.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 01:59:44 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
There was a subtle smirk to her face as she headed to the door out.

"I will see you around Sebastien." She stated, opening the door. Before he could say anything, she was gone. He was alone, alone and with more going through his head than he had expected.

He wasn't able to do anything before he heard a light knock on the door that he'd left open.

"H... hey." There was definite hesitance to her voice, which was odd. It wasn't hard to tell that this appointment was something she needed, more than a little at that.

The question, however, was whether or not he could actually focus on the fact that she was there.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 02:21:30 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Sebastien was silent for a few seconds, as a LOT of things started to spin around in his mind. Many thoughts, many fears, desires, experiences, everything seemed to be a veritable whirlwind in his brain.

However, everything seemed to come to a grinding halt when he registered that someone was here.

And as soon as he regarded her... an ominous smirk played out across his face.

"Well, hello there." he greeted her, his tone more silken than usual.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 02:49:06 )

She paused a moment, looking him from head to toe. She paused before sighing, about to say something before stopping as Sebastien got to his feet and made his way over.

"B-Bast, wh-what's go--" She started as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the office. Once she was in, he closed the door behind her. He didn't answer her, before he pressed her up against the door, with more force than she expected.

"Seba---" She started, before being silenced as she felt his lips on hers.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 03:13:02 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Sebastien pressed his lips against hers, for close to 10 seconds, before he pulled away.

"Mmmm, lovely." he mumbled.

"So tell me." he said to her.

"How do you feel?" he asked the woman, taking a small step back. As he asked this, he smiled a little. It was confident, it was cocky, it was outright demonic.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 03:32:10 )

The red headed woman didn't move after a few seconds. She didn't look at him, not that she actually could with the blindfold mind.

"I......" she started, having a hard time actually coming up with a complete and true answer. There was definitely a haze within her head. An internal haze wasn't anything too surprising, but it was definitely ridiculous.

"Light" she added after a moment or two, before shaking her head, violently.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 04:02:25 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Sebastien just smirked, and chuckled.

"Hm-hm. Well. You'll get used to it." he said.

"You'll get used to a lot of things." he told her further, as he placed his hands at the sides of her neck... and gently slid them upwards, up the sides of her head, and then behind her head.

"However, let's not hide your beautiful eyes." he suggested.

"They must be shown to the world." he said, untying the knot the cloth was in.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 04:20:34 )

Normally, Hazel would have fought him tooth and nail by this point, her defensive mana coming into play as well. This time though, for reasons that she couldn't quite figure out for the moment, she wasn't.

She let him undo the constrictor knot she had there, didn't fight him off as he, surprisingly, gently shifted the material, allowing it to fall from where it usually laid. Hazel didn't move, didn't open her eyes either.

"Come now, Hazel." He said, his voice saying more than she was rightly picking up on for the moment. It didn't take long before she met his gaze though, her grey eyes look more like actual storms than the last time that he'd seen them - even if it had been awhile.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 04:44:09 )
Forgive, O Lord,

He just smiled when he saw her eyes, and brushed the back of his hand lightly against her cheek.

"Good girl." he said.

"You are now mine." he told her, his own eyes glowing a deep shade of red. "Mentally... physically... emotionally... you are all mine. And you will forever be mine." he said further.

"Nod if you understand, Hazel." he continued.

As he spoke, he just continued to smile... and it just continued to be more and more smug.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 05:09:21 )

Hazel with her vibrant hair and deep storm cloud grey eyes, was his. Easier than he expected, but the fact that she had the only life she knew before finally getting away from the elf, made it easier.

She fell fast with his influence, and hard.

---

She left the room, a dark expression, a smirk, on her face.

It won't take long, I'm sure. No one else has been slow. She thought as she walked through the halls, wanting to check on the few affected thus far, and leaving the one in the room she'd been in to do as they would.

Later that afternoon, there was a cry of pain from a random room, a cry that was cut short.

After that, someone left from the room, heading down the walls as they cleaned blood off of their hands

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 05:29:52 )
Forgive, O Lord,

The one that was cleaning the blood off their hands just growled to themselves.

"Lousy mages." they said.

"Lousy non-normals." they growled further.

"Hunters have gone soft. Looks like it's up to me to destroy some of them from the inside, too." they said further, as they heard some footsteps headed their way, to which they quickly ducked into an empty room so they wouldn't be seen.

'...to kill... or not to kill...?' they wondered.

'Depends on if they come near.' they then reasoned.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 05:35:00 )

Sure enough they did head down that hall, and he lured them into the room. The end result was her short teal hair being dyed crimson, and her visor shattering, skittering into a million directions.

"Idiots." He muttered as he kicked the body to the side, and left the room, this time hoping to get out of the building, and quickly.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 05:54:22 )
Forgive, O Lord,

As he raced down the hallways, he almost ran into the security guard, Jake, who was stepping away from his post briefly. He looked at the one that was coming, paused, and shook his head.

"Oh, hey Alicja-" he started to say, before pausing.

And darting his tongue out.

"...I smell blood..." he said.

"What the hell IS this?" he asked them, taking a step forward.

"And where are you off to in such a hurry...?" he asked further.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 06:00:29 )

He didn't know when he'd broken into a run, but he had. At some point.

When he ran into Jake, he paused.

"...." Silence was all the Jake heard before it looked like they were ... gone.

Mere moments before he felt an elbow connect quite solidly with the back of his neck.

"Fucking freak."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 06:20:13 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Jake almost fell unconscious when he felt the blow, but he somehow managed to summon his strength and merely stumble forward, before whirling around. He couldn't deny that his whole body felt tingly now. Not quite numb, but pins-and-needles for sure.

And he knew that tone of voice.

"...you're not Alicja." he said.

"Cam! What the FUCK!?" he exclaimed.

"What the HELL are you DOING!?" he yelled, using a wall to keep his balance.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 06:26:37 )

"Getting my ass out of here." Was Cam's reply. There was definite darkness to the voice that spoke, one that Jake hadn't heard for a good long while. Not since he last came across some rather distasteful Mana Hunters years back.

He knew Cam was a hunter, a hunter that had been abducted by Vanessa and thrust into the live that he was living.

"Fuck you. If you want to continue to survive, then don't follow me. Otherwise I will kill you, like I did with Jeffery, and with that blind girl."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 06:55:00 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Jake's eyes widened.

"Jeffery?" he asked.

"Blind girl!? Lunet!?" he exclaimed.

"Why you bastard...!" he then growled, taking a step forward, but then collapsing to his hands and knees.

"Damn it." he cursed.

'Damn it, body, MOVE!' he mentally ordered himself.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 07:02:22 )

Cam just laughed.

"Smart little bitch." He stated before turning and starting to walk off. Jake couldn't move to catch him. However, he wasn't out of options. There was a defensive trait of the ramaarin that most people weren't aware of.

A matter of a second later, there was a glob of acidic venom flicked from Jake's tongue. It hit Cam's leg, burning through the clothing pretty easily.

"Ah! What the fuck!?" He exclaimed as he lost his footing. After checking the damage, and realising that while it wouldn't continue forever, it was at least oging to go for now, Cam looked over to Jake.

"The fuck you do to me?" He asked, snarling.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 07:26:26 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Jake had managed to pull himself to a sitting position, leaning against one of the walls, and started to laugh slightly. It threatened to get more lively, but Jake refrained from doing so.

"...what did I do?" he asked. "Something I didn't WANT to do, but you left me no choice." he told Cameron.

"That is a special venom that Ramaarin can spit in the most dire of circumstances." he said further. "It's mildly corrosive, in the sense that it eats through fabric, but that's not the intended purpose." he explained. "When it hits the target, it actually seeps into their skin, and does the equal to severing muscle." he continued. "Generally speaking, a Ramaarin does it to stop their attacker from being able to move, so they can get away." he went on.

"...in this case, it was to prevent YOU from escaping." he chuckled.

"So your leg right now is borderline useless. Doesn't matter what you try, the best you can do is limp and hobble." he went on, taking out his communicator. "Which gives ME plenty of time to summon backup."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 07:28:40 )

".... Fine." was all Cam said before he raced over to where Jake was, tearing the communicator out of his hands. It wasn't as fast as before, but it was still surprisingly speedy.

"Nice try." He stated before deciding his head was at the perfect level against the wall, and went to slam his knee into the security's face.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.