Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Planting Seeds (come chat)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 05:13:19 )
Hello, and Welcome!
If you had a garden this year? What did you plant?
What was your favorite thing that you planted?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 05:13:29 )
Use this later
I might do something with this post later

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 05:16:06 )
This is now open, for all to come chat

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 06:38:33 )

@The Monster: yay you’re here :D great avi~

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 06:50:38 )

Hello! Hmm, I didn't do a garden but I have a bunch of new plants I've acquired. I've now got three different fittonias, a couple different pothos, a wandering dude I've nurtured from a tiny broken piece I found on the floor at Walmart... oh and my purple passion is a fun one too. :D

I'm also attempting an avocado tree, just for funsies.

Also I agree with Ruby, your avatar is great. :3

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 07:30:21 )
@Ruby: thank you, and yes just trying to post as much as I can this weekend, weekends are my free time

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 07:36:20 )
@CooperationIsKey: thank you, and all of those plants look beautiful, I had to look up each one of course, I only own an aloe vera plant, my mom used to own a bunch of the plants that you are looking after. Not so much now she does more gardening in spring, and summer.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 07:45:35 )

@The Monster: oh good to know :) I’ll try to come on and chat with you some more~

How’s school for your little one so far?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 07:52:58 )
@Ruby: that sounds good. on the 2nd day of school which was the first full day of school, at recess got a Scraped Knee, but doing alright, it's healing. really likes school, making friends. Gotta do some word flashcards this weekend pry during the day. Thank you for asking. See Wednesday was first day of school was only a half day gets out every Wednesday at 12:50

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 07:56:29 )

@The Monster: I had a school once where we got out early on Wednesday too, I really liked that xD then I homeschooled for half of 8th grade and we just took the whole day off lol

Is it preschool or kindergarten? Glad she’s having fun :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 07:58:23 )
@Ruby: kindergarten but on full days it is until 2:50pm she's been mostly playing tag with the boys or playing ball with them

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 08:00:37 )

@The Monster: are you enjoying your quiet time while she’s at school or do you miss her being around all the time? I know you two are close

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 08:13:23 )
@Ruby: I miss her, but it is good that she is learning, and making friends. She wasn't able to have playdates or make friends when covid first came about. It sort of ruined things of that sort, she calls her family her friends even her cousins are her friends.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 08:14:55 )

@The Monster: its good she’s able to make some friends now :) cousins can still be friends too lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 08:29:59 )
@Ruby: very true, and I am very glad that she loves school, and enjoys being there.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 09:22:10 )

@The Monster: definitely makes it easier to get her to go lol
What have you been up to while she’s at school?

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 11:24:43 )
@The Monster: hello your avi is so nice though!
And Hello friends
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 12:39:25 )
Didn't really ''plant'' anything this year sadly. But! I did try this thing with ''replanting'' used spring onions and they grew back which was a cool lil thing i've been wanting to try ever since i saw some random post about it (:

Hi all!
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 18:43:43 )
@Ruby: I took a nap yesterday, well she was at school. But it was a short nap. Sorry I fell asleep this morning.

@Miss Sandman: awe thank you, and good afternoon.

@Siron: spring onions are good, and that is cool to hear that you did that. I once tried doing that with Celery but someone, through it out.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 19:57:03 )

Please ping!! I am a busy mom and tend to get lost~

We didn't do a garden this year. We had a lot happen so our garden was needing to be redone.
We do have many perennials that grew well this year. Mainly antique roses, tulips, and a few lilies.
And honestly, I'm glad we didn't do one this year. There's a huge outbreak of armyworms in our town. :/

Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.