Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Planting Seeds (come chat)

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 04:18:28 )

@Ruby: Pardon me for butting in, but "Lowe's foods"? :O

Also Publix has some great stuff but they're kinda pricey. Also also Aldi is great for certain staple items.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 05:02:25 )

@CooperationIsKey: no worries! :) yeah its a carolina chain lol
https://www.lowesfoods.com

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 06:13:00 )

@Ruby: This is kinda when I found out there's a "Fry's" grocery chain as well as the electronics chain. XD

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 06:21:06 )

@CooperationIsKey: there’s a Fry’s grocery? xD I grew up in Oregon so I’m very familiar with Fry’s electronics xD

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 06:25:54 )

@Ruby: Yeah! Very similar logo to the electronics store, too, though I have no idea if they are now or ever were actually related.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 06:29:45 )

@CooperationIsKey: if they don’t make their own fries thats such a missed opportunity xD

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 06:32:10 )

@Ruby: Ha! I hadn't even considered that, you're right. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 07:51:04 )
@PoeticTorment: that is very true I shouldn't have gotten yelled at for eating them as a kid and the fact that they tasted so good back then. But can't change the past. I aint very big on certain foods being fried. I am happy that it has been cooling down as much as it has been lately.

@Miss Sandman: I've already bought three pieces from that friend awhile back, but I also won a piece of their artwork with a sticker. See I am in the USA, and my friend who makes beautiful art is over in the UK being England in a couple of weeks, I'll order from her again, Tomorrow I'll try to take a better photo, of the art I have so far, one of her art pieces that I bought along with a sticker is to be a Random Act Of Kindness/giveaway I just don't know on when, I just need to get a frame big enough for it. But thank you.

@Ruby: you have just as many food stores, as what is in my town we also consider gas stations as little food markets, and we have many of those some that are built with a store combined.

@CooperationIsKey: in a way you remind me of an old friend who loved rainbows, I lost contact with not sure if there on avatar sites anymore

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 10:01:50 )
@The Monster: Oh i would Love to See the art :D

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 17:33:07 )

@The Monster: Aw, I'm sorry you lost contact with your friend.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 18:04:47 )

Please ping!! I am a busy mom and tend to get lost~

@The Monster: Yeah, bad parenting on their part. But true. Eh, still worth a try. I know I enough them cause they're tomatoes. XD
Right? It's still pretty hot here during day time. So I can't wait for it to drop more. It'll let me do more cleanup outside without overheating.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 21:58:32 )
@Miss Sandman: I'll have to post it sometime all of what I have for me I put two in a frame one was another freebie, but they go so well togethers.

@CooperationIsKey: yeah, they used to be on staff for an old site that I don't think is really even around anymore. But thank you.

@PoeticTorment: I went for a walk yesterday by all the ragweeds and more and that was a mistake I woke up stuffed nose today. Allergies are crap. You'll like it more when it cools down, I need to check on what the temp will be in the morning.

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 22:11:49 )
@The Monster: Yeah you have :)) and thats nice! Iam so tired i just came from work *yaaaawns*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 22:29:10 )
@Miss Sandman: hopefully you can get a nap in. I am a bit sad today. I wonder where I can host my photos at of the art that I have so far

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 03:33:50 )

@The Monster: Walks are nice for sure. But yeah, fully agree on the allergies.
Oh, for sure. I can't wait. XD It's been way too hot to do anything.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 06:07:30 )
@PoeticTorment: sorry for not really chatting on Monday, it was a rough long day.

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 07:10:57 )
@The Monster: no it was past 11pm as i came from work. Maybe on imgur?
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 17:40:17 )

@The Monster: You could probably use Imgur for hosting pics. I use it and it's not the best--it's organization leaves something to be desired--but it gets the job done.

Please ping me!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 21:43:49 )

@The Monster: No worries! I haven't been on much either.
Been frustrated cause someone keeps harassing us so my mind's been elsewhere.

Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 21:12:31 )
@Miss Sandman: imgur isnt easy when on a phone in my opinion

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.