Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Planting Seeds (come chat)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 21:15:19 )
@CooperationIsKey: it isnt very easy for me to use other wise I would. And I don't think showing the link to the ones I have so far would be good or not.

@PoeticTorment: why is someone bugging you?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 23:19:51 )

Please ping!! I am a busy mom and tend to get lost~

@The Monster: We think it's my SO's sister, she just doesn't like us because we wouldn't deal with her abuse. Or it's one of her friends and they only heard her version of the story and lies. So long story. *^*;

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 06:08:27 )
@The Monster: Ah Yeah thats true iam using my phone too most of the Time
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 08:44:04 )
@PoeticTorment: I am sorry to hear that, I'd be annoyed, you shouldn't have to be dealing with that, no one should.

@Miss Sandman: yep, if I aint on my phone than I am outside away from my phone. Sometimes I leave it inside.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 22:51:58 )

@The Monster: Thanks. I'm writing down anytime something happens so I can file a police report.
Hopefully, that'll be the end of it. I just want her to stop, she's traumatized my kiddo enough. *^*;

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 10:16:28 )
@PoeticTorment: no kid should ever be traumatized, thats is crappy, and low, have you ever thought of getting something where if she tries coming in contact with you, you're other half, or you're kid that she will be in more troubles? I am half asleep

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 18:25:42 )

@The Monster: Ah, a restraining order? I would but we don't have enough proof of her harassment so we'd have a long fight just to get one in our state. If I could get proof of her being on our property, even if it's just a photo, it'd be super helpful to get one. And the school doesn't let anyone not written down see the kids so her getting close to him isn't very possible. (I also have home defense stuff if she does break-in.) At the moment, we're just working on making it harder for her to get on the property. Since less access, less she'll try. And I'm gonna go ask our local officers to drive by our place in the evenings since someone's been messing around. She was already caught at my sister's place by the neighbors so she's at least avoiding over there now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/12 17:33:25 )
@PoeticTorment: do you have any video cameras at your place for front and back of your place that would help photo wise?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/12 19:21:50 )

@The Monster: Not at the moment, unfortunately. I'm trying to get a trail cam to set up where they keep coming in at but our electric bill was higher than we were expecting so I got to wait a bit until we have a bit of extra cash. For now, I'll just keep doing what I have been.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 19:44:25 )
@PoeticTorment: is there anyway to set up things in your yard that can make a lot of noise if they were to run into something say the lights are all out in the backyard?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 22:49:25 )

@The Monster: At the moment, no. But I was thinking of collecting some cans, painting them black, and trying a string to it and putting it where they're sneaking in at! I've also changed all our curtains to blackouts so they can't tell when we're up or not. We're also rearranging the yard so it's more difficult to sneak in too so there are some trip hazards when it's dark. And a lock on the back gate so can't get close to the house except for one way in now but when we finish up the new fence, that'll stop that.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 06:18:23 )
@PoeticTorment: that sounds good, black curtains are a great add, and leaving a few lights on in the house, but not many helps a great ton also. Hopefully your new fence can get done soon.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 06:44:05 )

@The Monster: Yeah, we're trying anyway! I'm hoping we'll get it done by the end of the month. *^*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 07:04:31 )
@PoeticTorment: hopefully you do, I know from time, to time. I have to help with moving big logs, and other stuff in our yard. To make lots of noise, incase if someone does try to walk on our land that isnt supposed to be on it. Making the yard all nice and dark. Many have been warned to not come on our land, but some can't take no for an answer

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/18 18:52:18 )

@The Monster: Yeah, I think it'd work out! *^* Oh, yeah. Things like that happen pretty often. Hopefully, they'll stop going on your property too. I don't mind if it's just someone taking a shortcut through our yard but I'm very tired of the pranks late at night for sure.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/19 00:30:04 )
@PoeticTorment: it isn't really a shortcut to anything in my yard. It is the fact that I don't need my house broken into, and I know that someone has tried to break in already.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/19 02:53:42 )

@The Monster: Yeah, I can't blame you for wanting them to stay out! *^*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/20 19:32:47 )
@PoeticTorment: yeah, there is no reason for people to be in my yard, so that is the main reason I'd want them to stay out of my yard.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/20 23:51:09 )

@The Monster: Well, hopefully, it'll resolve it's self quick!

Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 18:31:40 )
@PoeticTorment: hopefully so, and thank you for chatting with me, during this event.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.