Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event The Rainbow Bouquet - An Event Hangout!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:10:01 )

Keeping with my theme of rainbow everything, I present my hangout/seed-earning thread for this event!

Fun fact: the flowers in the graphic are called "Gerbera Daisies" and they do in fact grow in these glorious colors! (as opposed to a lot of "colorful" daisies that are dyed after being harvested). I think they're among my favorite flowers.

What's your favorite flower or plant? Do you keep plants of your own? If not, do you want to? Please feel free to share pics of your plant babies if you like! o3o

Also you can talk about other stuff here lmao, but I thought I'd give some plant-based starters. :D

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:10:12 )

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:10:31 )

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:11:55 )

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:15:07 )
    My favourite flowers are either forget me nots, sunflowers, or daisies. I like most types of flower tbh, i love when there’s a mixture so it looks all bright andvaried :D

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:34:59 )

@sunny: Oh I love sunflowers too! They're neat, I love how they can get so big. And yeah! I love a good mix too. :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:35:41 )

Oooh pretty flowers.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:52:34 )

Unrelated to flowers, but yaaaaay! The beanie I ordered shipped! :D I already have it once in my favorite color (teal) but I wanted an orange one for fall, especially for Halloweeny looks.

:3

Anyone planning for Halloween yet? o3o

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 23:35:08 )

@Ava: Thank you! I'm excited about it, I just love the look of it.

Yeah I have no real plans either sadly, but I'll probably buy a decoration or two to add to my new collection (used to have some really cool stuff but had to get rid of them when I moved). And lol, I'm bad about that with messages, too.

I can't wait to see Pea's cage when you're done! Did you ever find the bedding you wanted? And yeeees pictures, I wanna see! :D

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 00:40:09 )

Boutta add a "plz come chat im lonely" to the bottom of my sig banner for this thread... XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 00:55:24 )
    I've already witnessed more people and posters during the first day or two of this event than I have on the entire site all weekend.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 00:57:59 )

@blue: Yeah it's actually pretty cool, seeing so many people being active!

How are you doing?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 00:59:28 )
    @CooperationIsKey: I'm doing well, thank you for asking. How about yourself?

I'm just waiting for my partner to come home so I can finish making dinner. Although, I don't mind the solace; I am still working out logistics.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:01:57 )

@blue: I'm doing all right, a little bored. I kinda want to play a game but I'm bored with Don't Starve Together and Minecraft, and those are my go-tos.

I've really just been posting here for the past several hours.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:53:22 )

@ava: Oh gosh, that's understandable, lol! I guess super floofy hair and hats aren't the best friends.

I've never really decorated my room up that much; I had decorations that were out all year on my shelves though, lol. I just didn't decorate specifically for Halloween in my bedroom. Though I kinda want to... I just don't have much to decorate with anymore. I only have the one bedset; I used to have a few including a Sonic the Hedgehog one I loved, lol. I would love to get some fairy lights to put up in my room.

That's a bummer with the bedding. The rest sounds super cute though! Even if she doesn't technically appreciate it all, you'll enjoy it, lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:04:24 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in' um hi 'waves' <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:05:56 )

@star2000shadow: Hello, welcome! :D We were just talking about Ava's hamster and the decoration she's doing for said hamster's enclosure. :D

What are you up to? Any plans for Halloween yet?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:02:53 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @CooperationIsKey: Hmm Horror movie a thon for halloween for me. but mostly staying home. i live where it tends to get really cold for Halloween. and that sounds cute.. i've been debating on making my cat a sweater but as I've never dressed her, i know better then to even try so I'll do them for my teddy bears. ev en if it does take me forever to do scarves haha. which is the extent of my knowledge. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:44:45 )

@star2000shadow: I actually was talking to someone else earlier tonight about creating a watchlist for Halloween! There's a lot of classic horror I haven't watched in years that I think I'll marathon. Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Re-Animator... Do you have a favorite horror movie?

It doesn't get very cold here for Halloween; in fact it'll probably be shorts weather still. So it's a little hard to get in the spirit for Halloween in Florida, but I'm trying. I want to decorate but we don't have trick-or-treaters in this neighborhood so what little I do is indoors, really. I think I might get some Halloween fairy lights this year though. o3o

That sounds so adorable though! I used to dress my cat; I introduced him to clothes when he was like 13 years old (I inherited him from a good friend who passed away) and he did pretty well. The ThunderShirt turned him into a ragdoll (lol) but I had some harnesses for him that were little hoodies and I had like a little candy-corn tie to put on him. He didn't seem to mind those at all, which was a happy surprise! I also have a cat-sized king costume, with a little plush crown, but I never got the chance to try that one on him. Maybe my next cat, lol.

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:16:37 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
CooperationIsKey:

@star2000shadow: I actually was talking to someone else earlier tonight about creating a watchlist for Halloween! There's a lot of classic horror I haven't watched in years that I think I'll marathon. Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Re-Animator... Do you have a favorite horror movie?

It doesn't get very cold here for Halloween; in fact it'll probably be shorts weather still. So it's a little hard to get in the spirit for Halloween in Florida, but I'm trying. I want to decorate but we don't have trick-or-treaters in this neighborhood so what little I do is indoors, really. I think I might get some Halloween fairy lights this year though. o3o

That sounds so adorable though! I used to dress my cat; I introduced him to clothes when he was like 13 years old (I inherited him from a good friend who passed away) and he did pretty well. The ThunderShirt turned him into a ragdoll (lol) but I had some harnesses for him that were little hoodies and I had like a little candy-corn tie to put on him. He didn't seem to mind those at all, which was a happy surprise! I also have a cat-sized king costume, with a little plush crown, but I never got the chance to try that one on him. Maybe my next cat, lol.

Lets see...halloweentown, that's one, its not a horror but the series is cute, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm street series, hmmmm...and a bunch of other's. but yeah i just generally watch horror haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.