Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event The Rainbow Bouquet - An Event Hangout!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/20 01:55:39 )

I haven't really messed with FF.net in years. I think AO3 is a lot more popular these days anyway. Though to be honest the only fanfiction I've read in recent years has been stuff based on Markiplier's characters... >_>

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 15:45:01 )

I never did watch Cardcaptor Sakura. o3o

And yeah, Markiplier is a YouTuber. He does gameplay videos but he does a lot more than that; he's really creative and has come up with all these characters he plays, has done skits and interactive choose-your-own adventures and stuff. It's honestly really cool stuff. He's currently working on his second funded-by-youtube big choose-your-own-adventure production, "In Space with Markiplier." :D

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 01:33:06 )

@Kory: Casual gay is always good, lol.

My favorite so far is his last big one, A Heist With Markiplier. It's so much fun, lots of crazy characters. Although, you'll probably want to watch A Date with Markiplier, Who Killed Markiplier?, Damien, and Wilford Motherloving Warfstache first (in that order), to better understand the references and some of the characters.

Mark's lore is a bit of a rabbit hole. 😅😅😅 But it's sooo worth it.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 01:54:23 )
oh man I haven't watched Markiplier in a while

I loved his videos of The Evil Within

oof that was forever ago....

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 02:39:05 )

@Shark: That HAS been a while! I watch his stuff pretty much as it comes out. I'm a big fan. ^^;

@Kory: Haha, I don't blame you. :D It's worth going back and doing other routes eventually, too, just to see the other silly stuff that was filmed. Who Killed Markiplier?, Damien, and Wilford Motherloving Warfstache aren't choose your own adventures; Who Killed Markiplier? is a murder mystery, while Damien is animated and more of a horror piece? And Wilford Motherloving Warfstache is ... a little hard to describe tbh. XD; They're all fun in their own ways, imo, and they all kind of build on the same story. It's a tangled web he's weaved, honestly. ^^;

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 02:59:06 )
@CooperationIsKey: I switched onto mainly Twitch streamers haha

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 03:28:03 )

@Shark: Ah, fair enough. I watch a lot of streamers but I watch a lot of YouTube, too. I can't stand silence so I pretty much always have something going, even when I'm sleeping. ^^;

@Kory: Yay, I'm glad you're enjoying it! :D

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 03:35:09 )
@CooperationIsKey: sameee. I've either got a video or music on. I used to fall asleep to videos, but I turned to books. :p

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 03:55:37 )

@Shark: A couple years ago I started having chronic nightmares, and I've found the only thing that really works to stop them and allow me to sleep is to have comfort videos playing all night (usually Game Grumps compilations, lol). Though I have recently started collecting some of my old favorite books to reread again. :D

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 04:03:10 )
@CooperationIsKey: well that's the way to do it then if it helps. o: I hate nightmares. mine are usually about me getting in an argument with someone. it feels gross.

yay books. what are you gonna read? I stopped about a quarter into rereading my favorite book to read some newer books.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 04:13:24 )

@Shark: I started collecting (used) copies of my favorite Caroline B. Cooney young adult novels, lol. So I have a couple of her books on my shelf and a few others I'm stalking on eBay. The main one I want to get is a trilogy that sometimes comes bound together, called "The Fog," "The Snow," and "The Fire." I really loved the series as a teenager and I want to revisit it. :D

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 04:47:23 )
@CooperationIsKey: ohh I've never heard of those before. o: now you got me wanting to read it.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 05:04:31 )

@Shark: Caroline B Cooney writes a lot of like, suspense type stories, often with fantasy elements. I always enjoyed her work. :)

Please ping me!

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 05:08:25 )
@CooperationIsKey: sounds good. i like suspense. i like fantasy. i like whatever random stuff i find if it's cool.

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.