Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What's your favorite season?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 20:19:13 )

And tell me why, try to keep it positive though. Your most hated season could be some else's favorite.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 20:22:02 )

My favorite season is summer. I loved being off when I was a kid. Now I try to keep that spirit alive by going on one trip in the summer.
I love going to my favorite con, Otakon! I love seeing my friends there.
I love being able to see the sun even when it's later at night, no getting home from work or school in the dark.
I love summer thunderstorms! I love seeing the big clouds and then hearing the rain as I go to sleep.
I love going to the pool or beach to cool down.
I love seeing all the greenery! The trees are big and green, the grass and flowers are alive and well.
July 17th is my birthday, so that's another reason why I love Summer lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 20:45:07 )

I love spring best. It's cool enough to still wear a hat (i have sensory issues and like to wear a hat all the time) but not too cold that you're shivering. The days are getting warmer and longer so it feels like you have something to look forward to! All the birds are happy about summer coming and it's such a hopeful vibe.

And I love to see all the baby animals, especially on the farms. The nearest farm to us keeps sheep and I just love newborn lambs! They are so adorable.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 20:53:15 )

@sunny: I think that spring is a great time of year too. Sometimes it's a bit cold, but mostly you are just happier for the longer days and to see things in bloom again!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 21:03:08 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah, I do love summer too. I had a hard time choosing, but I went with spring because it feels so hopeful! I'm all about that vibe.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 21:43:26 )

@sunny: That's true. Spring does have that kind of vibe, and the spring flowers are just so beautiful!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 21:46:59 )
@Totalanimefan: Fall is my favorite, followed by winter. My body doesn’t handle heat well and I live in the south now so it’s so humid and miserable all the time. And I have a major phobia of bugs so I just don’t like summer lol the only thing I like about it is that it stays light longer. I used to love summer because no school xD and I’m a summer baby so birthday presents lol now I hate having my bday tho xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 22:02:19 )

@Totalanimefan: they really are! I especially love to see the daffodils. It's not spring until they bloom lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 22:03:39 )

@Ruby: Fall is a good season. I get seasonal depression pretty easy so winter isn't that best for me. I know it's a big easier in NC than other places. When is your bday?

@sunny: They are so pretty! In DC we get Japanese Cherry Blossom trees (as a gift from Japan) so they bloom in the spring and they are just so beautiful!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 22:45:55 )
@Totalanimefan: ah yeah I know thats the case for a lot of people.
July 30th

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 22:50:57 )

@Totalanimefan: oh yeah I remember you showing some photos of that. They were beautiful! There are no cherry blossoms near me :( we have apple blossom, but it isn't the same.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 23:30:07 )

For me it's Fall. The weather is finally cooling off, pumpkin spice is in the air, Halloween decor is all over the place. It's just very fun to me, and Halloween is my favorite holiday, lol.

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 04:20:34 )
I think my favorite season is fall overall with spring being a close second.
My birthday is in the fall, I love fall colors and clothing, and the weather is not too hot and not too cold.

I like spring because it rains a lot and I love rain XD.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 06:08:00 )
Autumn/Fall is my favourite.
It's cooling down from the summer, the leaves are turning beautiful colours, it's cool enough to drink tea lattes again (I love chai lattes), wear arm warmers, cozy sweaters/sweatshirts

Winter is wet (we don't really get snow), but I don't mind the rain ♥
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 16:59:09 )

@Ruby: Happy almost Bday!

@sunny: Apple blossoms do look similar and are pretty. I think the cherry blossoms might be the prettiest though. Pictures don't do it justice.

@KDA Drew: The sun does make you tired when you are in it all day. I don't know why. I love seeing nature while riding a bike. It's something that you don't get from driving or walking. It's something special. I don't have an Insta, but I'm sure others will view your pics!

@CooperationIsKey: Halloween is great and the changing leaves are so pretty! I rode my bike through peak leaf changing last fall and it was sooo beautiful. I just don't care for when the leaves are gone

@ArsenicAttitude: I do feel like birthday's play apart in people's favorite seasons. Or it's just a reason to like the season even more! Rain is nice. Where I grew up we would have the most rain in the summer into fall. The drier season was winter and spring. ^^ I know it's different for different places. It's nice when it switches from rain and is no longer ice or snow.

@Alchemists Fire: I love Chai and Chai lattes too. In the summer or spring I just have it iced and it's good that way too. Have you tried an iced chai? So good! Rain is nice. ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 18:46:35 )
@totalanimefan:
I think so too. I definitely like it now that I don't go to school anymore. I used to hate it cause my birthday was a few days after school would start.

Over here it more so rains from spring to summer. In the summer we get more thunderstorms if anything.
Feel free to ping me!
Also, you can call me Seni!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 19:12:33 )

@ArsenicAttitude: That's the worst thing about fall as a kid. The end of summer and the end of freedom lol
Where in the world are you? (Just country or state is fine)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 19:25:09 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Mine is between summer and Fall.
Summer for a long time has been my favorite because of swimming. I absolutely love swimming, the summer time foods
and warmness of summer.

For fall there is just this crispness smell to it that makes me very nostalgic.
Most cold weathers i can't handle very well. And fall isn't too cold.
Tho it isn't a very long season which makes me sad lol.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 00:13:36 )

Fall, easy. I love everything about it: The weather isn't too hot or too cold, with lots of rain and mist. The leaves are beautiful. The air smells nice. It's pumpkin spice and cinnamon apple season. It's fair/festival season. The neighbors' noisy kids are back in school. And best of all, it's spooky season.

The only downside to Fall is that I love it so much, I actually get anxious about it approaching because I worry that life will get in the way and I won't be able to enjoy my favorite things about it (like Halloween and the fair).

It's also "Christmas adjacent", which can be kind of nice. I just wish Christmas didn't try to creep up earlier and earlier every year. I don't mind being able to buy eggnog and pumpkin spice things at the same time, as long as I get to thoroughly enjoy my autumn before winter snows all over my parade.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 00:43:25 )

I love fall and spring.

Fall because I love the breezy, chilly weather, the changing of the leaves, and I especially love it when it rains during the fall. Also I love wearing flannels and cozy sweaters =w=

Spring because I love the pretty flowers. After dealing with depression during the winter, it's nice to see things come back to life in the spring.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.