Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ☥ The Rainbow Ankh ☥

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 22:34:13 )

@Anarchist Beauty:
Lol, yeah, and unlike another certain site I can't just talk to myself endlessly without it being considered spam. So I really appreciate other people posting! XD

And oh cool, that's awesome! I haven't been able to write in years, but I used to write so much fanfic.

I'm doing good; I managed to not sleep all day today, though I still slept a lot, lol. My sleep schedule is all wonky. Aside from that today's been a Minecraft day; I finally had inspiration of sorts for a new building on my multiplayer base for the first time in ages, so that's been fun. :)

@Alchemists Fire:
Oh wow that's a lot of rainbow text! Lol. I don't think the bolding makes too much difference, at least to me.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 00:20:44 )

@CooperationIsKey: Same here, fanfic was my #1 thing until I gave roleplaying a try.
      Then that became my thing because I got an RP group together and we have been going wild for the past few years. lol
      But now I'm freshly addicted to writing fics again.
      I'm onto a couple good ones right now.
      I have high hoped for them. lol

Ooh! Minecraft builds!
      I never got into Minecraft really, but then this other game came out on Steam called Creativerse and that's my jam. lol

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 05:03:46 )

@Anarchist Beauty:
I roleplayed for a while with my friends over the past few years but our last games kinda fizzled out and we never got back to them. I'm hoping to maybe get something going again but I don't think any of them want to play the characters I would like to, anymore, sadly. But maybe I could do new stuff with my OCs or something.

Good luck with your fics! :D

I love Minecraft. I've been playing on the same multiplayer server community for years, which is nice because it's smaller and well-managed for the most part. I'm currently working on a pirate-themed town that includes my base and a bunch of shops (so far). And I'm reminded I want to rebuild my lighthouse from the previous incarnation of my pirate town (the world had to be reset due to increasing bugs on the years-old world save). Maybe I'll work on that tonight. o3o

I haven't heard of Creativerse! Is it similar (as far at least as being an open-world sandbox survival type thing) to Minecraft?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 07:36:20 )
-waves hi-

:3

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 18:20:15 )
@CooperationIsKey: Is it too much? I could always just do it with usernames but not with the rest of the post?
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 19:59:45 )

@CooperationIsKey: Yeah, my group goes through phases because everyone has their own stuff going on.
      And one of our number had a baby not too long ago.
      So we usually wait the longest on he to reply. XD
      To make up for that slowness, me and another girl have like four discord server RP's going to fill the void.

Thank-you!
      I will need the luck because now I just keep finding new ideas for new ones and I'm gonna drown in fic writing.

That's cool!
      And yeah, Creativerse is very similar to Minecraft.
      And it's free to play, and the "pro" version is only like $20 and they have sales for it all the time.
      It's super fun because you can free build as you would in Minecraft but they also have 'blueprints' that help you build, too.
      Which is great for me because my free build skills are wack. lmao

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 22:13:16 )

@Juliette:
Hiya! How are you doing this fine day? :3

@Alchemists Fire:
You know, that might actually be better, lol. I love the rainbow but it's a bit much on every word. XD;

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 22:19:23 )

@Anarchist Beauty:
Oh gosh, yeah, I can see a baby kinda throwing a wrench into things, lol!

I'll have to check out Creativerse sometime; I love sandbox survival type games so much. I'm intrigued by the blueprints thing. o3o

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 23:42:02 )

@CooperationIsKey: Oh yeah, baby stole my Alice!
      Damn little potato.
      She was mine first.

Yay! Lemme know if you do, I'd love someone to play with. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 00:04:24 )
@CooperationIsKey: I’m a bit anxious. ;_;

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 00:29:27 )

@Anarchist Beauty:
Lol, they tend to do that. Funnily enough most of my close/longtime friends are also childfree, lol, so I haven't had a whole lot of experience with friends having kids. o3o

Will do!

@Juliette:
Aw, I'm sorry to hear it! I hope you're feeling better soon. <3

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 05:52:30 )

*rolls around*

Today was another sleepy day for me. I need to start exercising again. :/

Also the roommate's doggo has what's apparently called "Shaker Syndrome" and he occasionally gets what I call "the wobbles," and though he hasn't had an episode in a while, he had one tonight. For a while he was really lethargic, happy to be held or just lay with me on my bed. He's such a sweet dog, I hate when he's sick like this (afaik there's no cure, just treatment). The good news is, he's coming out of it as of the last hour or so and is feeling much better and eating. Hopefully this doesn't happen again for a long time.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/6 13:58:35 )

Whee, we've got a tropical storm incoming~

Other than getting some extra water I don't think we're doing much about it. We need groceries but roommate is broke. :I

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/25 10:01:12 )
Heya. :D

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 12:13:27 )
*pops in shyly* Hi there all, hope you all are doing good and having a good day.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 13:21:39 )
ChiffonOrange:
*pops in shyly* Hi there all, hope you all are doing good and having a good day.

I'm doing alright. ^^
Hope you're good too!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 13:31:34 )
@Kittybeary: I see, glad to hear you're doing alright. :3 And thank you.

Cool new avatar look btw!

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 16:23:52 )
Hiiiii
Hru you all
Ew emo skittle yuck

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 03:54:53 )
ChiffonOrange:
@Kittybeary: I see, glad to hear you're doing alright. :3 And thank you.

Cool new avatar look btw!

You're welcome!
And thank you! <3
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 04:00:27 )
@kittybeary: No problem ^^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.