Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ☥ The Rainbow Ankh ☥

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 18:44:48 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Eh, I'm doing pretty good aside from not hearing from my ride people about the ride to my doctor's office. At the rate things are going, my whole day is shot. :I

How are you doing?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 07:26:12 )

Finally saw Scary Movies to Tell in the Dark and Mama. And let me tell you , both great films, but Mama? *chef's kiss* Holy cow.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 07:48:48 )

@Kory: It's possible I screwed up the time when putting it in the website, but still, they've been screwing up a LOT since they changed their name at the beginning of the year. I don't know if they changed management too or what, but it's sucked hard. Almost every pickup has been late or a no-show, usually late enough to make me miss my appointment, and after my appointments I've ended up stranded for hours multiple times, making call after angry call to their crap customer service. I actually got sunburned twice while being stranded at Walmart (one of the blood labs is in it).

I never did make it to my appointment. No one called me back until like an hour after they closed, so my appointment's been rescheduled (again). Apparently I'm not the only person even at my doctor's office to have this problem, either.

The good news is, I had good results with my pickup last week when my service provider was Lyft, so the escalations team put down in my file that my preferred provider is Lyft, so hopefully it'll be Lyft from now on and hopefully I won't have this problem again (it's always the city cabs! They just don't care!).

Anyway how are you doing? o3o

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 22:26:03 )

@Kory: Yeah sometimes I feel uncomfortable getting in the car with strangers, especially since they're always men. Some are unnervingly quiet and others try too hard to make conversation, and some just blast obnoxious music, it's a whole thing. The Lyfts are still better than the cabs, although my last Lyft ride was in a car with no A/C (in Florida!!) with all but the driver window busted so they couldn't be lowered. And this while we're of course both wearing masks. It sucked.

How's Pea doing? I saw on Insta she got her wheel back, I bet that made her happy!

I've been mostly working on my website recently but I kinda ran out of stuff to do again. ^^;

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 05:50:47 )

@Kory: I had one guy ask me question after question, and oddly specific stuff like "do you like snakes?" It was super weird. I think that was the guy whose car stank really bad too, which didn't help matters. Like good lord if you're going to do transportation keep your car clean!

And yeah! Especially when you're doing medical transports, and you don't have A/C? Like what?

Yay for Pea! Glad to hear it. :)

Oh yeah, my website's been up for a while, it's linked in my sig! ("Key's Klubhouse")

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 05:25:31 )

@Kory: Aww, happy hammy! :D

And aw, thanks! I really enjoy my site, it's a fun hobby of it's own. :3

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 03:32:15 )

I got new art! :D

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/30 03:08:13 )
@cooperationiskey: Trying to celebrate October 2021 in general before the month ends, how about you?

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/30 18:37:51 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Ah, yeah, I think my spoopy movie watching might spill over into November, lol! Definitely need to watch a few more before Halloween ends. :)
@Kory: Aw, thank you! I'm very happy with it. How are you doing today? :D

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/30 20:52:59 )

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/31 03:24:20 )

@Kory: Aw, lol, thank you. Sorry to hear you're struggling. <3

I don't know if I'm doing anything in particular. Debating walking up to Walgreens because there's this skeleton triceratops I kinda want, but other than that I'm just kinda vibing. I might watch more horror movies tomorrow.

...And in another instance of "I thought I sent this post hours ago..."😅

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/31 06:33:31 )

@Kory: I think I'm going to walk up to Walgreens tomorrow earlyish for some snacks, and the skelly dino since I didn't go today. At least it's not going to be hot and gross tomorrow! It's decent Halloween weather. :D Then there's at least one livestream I might watch but being Halloween there could be a bunch of streams or like, nothing, lol. Other than that I might watch some movies, idk. And no, lol, I don't think I ever stood a chance of getting through that whole list! I watched a bunch of new stuff though, and I'll probably watch Hocus Pocus tomorrow night since that's probably my favorite Halloween movie. There's a couple Halloween specials that are only about half an hour long that I'll maybe watch as well since I haven't yet this year. o3o

Yeah, I think that's normal, with most any website. An ebb and flow of sorts. Right now I'm a little hyperfixated on Sheezy.art, a newish launched 'resurrection' of sorts of an old art site that died in like 2013. So far it's really promising and I'm enjoying it a lot. :D

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 06:49:40 )

@Kory: I had a fun night. I watched Hocus Pocus with one friend over Discord, than the first three Halloweens with some other friends on one's art stream. And ate more chocolate than I should have by far. >_>;;;;

It's been pretty great so far, the admin team is really committed to keeping things on the up and up, protecting minors from mature content, all that jazz. Plus you can customize your profiles and I love that shit. Sheezy actually has a discord too and I've been pretty active on it as well, lol. I get you on the toxicity though, you definitely have to tread carefully to have a good experience. Fortunately the Sheezy server (and site) is really well moderated thus far!

I'm also active in Markiplier's fan server, a plant server, a really small water invertebrates server, and some small personalish ones as well.

Honestly I'm in far too many Discord servers, so much so that most of them are muted most of the time. 😅

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 20:32:14 )
Hi im Hazbin but you can call me Hazy

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 20:33:30 )
Hi I am Hazbin but you guys Can Call Me Hazy !!!!!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 22:22:03 )

@Kory: I'm in Discords for web design, plants, invertebrates, and the Sheezy one, mostly. Well and one small friends-only server. I'm in a bunch others but I'm not active in all of them. A few I joined genuinely just for the emotes, lol.

I totally understand being awkward in bigger servers. Fortunately none of mine are super big yet, at least not with people who are actually active. o3o

@Hazbin: Hello, Hazbin! Nice to meet you. I'm Key. :D

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 22:32:32 )
@cooperationiskey: I love that you have the rainbow everywhere it is funny i detest the color pink but i love the bi flag cause i am bi lol

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/4 04:57:09 )

@Hazbin: Haha, I'm all about rainbows. And that's totally valid! :)

@Kory: Yeeeah, I mod in a web design server that has teens in it, and I'm in others where there are a lot of teens too (mostly youtuber discords). There are definitely troublemakers but overall they mostly behave. Key word being "mostly." And yeah, I have nitro, but the cheaper $5 option. I like my emotes, lol.

Yeah like, I'm in the Markiplier server, which is ginormous, but at least in the YouTube sub channel, it's mostly the same handful of people chatting most of the time.

Anyway, what are you up to? Anything interesting lately? How's Pea?

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/4 16:30:07 )
@cooperationiskey: LOL I am an activies of Autism in kids. I am 18 with Autism but wasn't diagnoses until I was 17 and had to get re diagnoses early july this year at 18 so I have to deal with teacher giving me a hard time when I do thing that 'aren't normal' for me.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/7 15:55:01 )

@Kory: I've never really been scared of teens but I've definitely been annoyed by them, even when I was one, lol. And yeah, just like any age group, there are good teens and bad ones.

That's me with Markiplier's server; it's a HUGE server, like 10s of thousands of people I think? It actually broke the server when it was originally opened because so many people joined. I stick to the YouTube member channel, which is the same much smaller pool of people to chat with. :)

Aw geez, I'm sorry. IBS must be the pits. And I know the PTSD struggle. I'm so sorry you're going through that. And yeah, it's pretty important to keep on top of your mental health meds, or they don't work so well, lol. I say that having skipped my meds for like two weeks because I was too lazy to sort my pills.

Yay for Pea! Glad to hear she's doing well. :D

@Hazbin: Ugh, neurotypical teachers when you're not neurotypical must suck! Good you finally were diagnosed, though!

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.