Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ☥ The Rainbow Ankh ☥

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 13:02:10 )
@CooperationIsKey: Its honestly just a bunch of nonsense that I only take half seriously, but its pretty opposite to popular religious beliefs. I just like to have fun :p

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 19:53:23 )

@ChiffonOrange:
Oh yes, I have an older version of Photoshop that was made available free for a while. I think the most recent version can actually be used to do animations but I can't begin to afford it, lol. And yeah, GIMP isn't the best for some things but its animation features are pretty good. :)

@Alchemists Fire:
It's readable, lol, if you want to use it go for it. :)

Squishmallows are a brand of roundish super cute plushies that are really, really soft and squishy. They're so cuddly, I absolutely love them!

Man if I had a tablet I might be more interested in actually playing Tee KO, instead of just judging from the audience, lol. It's too hard to draw quickly with a mouse!

@Glume:
Hey, that's valid. I sometimes don't know what to call my beliefs, but it sure isn't traditional religion, lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 21:07:25 )

How the hangout going? ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 21:46:11 )
@cooperationiskey:
I bought ibuprophen but I call all pain relivers aspirin for some reason XD

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 23:41:47 )
@CooperationIsKey: I make it up as I go. I believe in everything and nothing on a whim. God is real but he's like an abusive boyfriend so I'll gladly throw down with the old gods instead XD
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/26 01:14:59 )
@cooperationiskey: I see, and that's understandable since not everyone can afford Photoshop, mainly due to its subscription thingy. Oh, that's interesting :o I used to use GIMP for photo editing (not that I'm good at it lol) a long time ago before I got bored of it.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/26 01:27:17 )

@Totalanimefan: Going good! How are you doing? :3

@ArsenicAttitude: Ooh, okay, lmao. Reminds me of how when I was growing up in Texas, everyone called all sodas "coke." XD

@Glume: Hey, fair enough, lol! Personally I believe there's something out there but I'm not convinced that any of the existing religions are necessarily right. I do find older gods a lot more interesting, at least!

@ChiffonOrange: I find GIMP kinda lacking when it comes to photo editing, but it might be because it's harder to get the hang of it's tools, imo. Maybe I just have more experience with Photoshop. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/26 02:45:56 )
@cooperationiskey:
Yeah, idk why I do that.
XD
Feel free to ping me!
Also, you can call me Seni!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/26 03:36:50 )
@cooperationiskey: Ohh I see. True, its tools can be difficult to get used to compared to other photo editing programs and yep, it depends on the person and their preferred choice. *nods*

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/26 04:38:36 )

I dunno what to talk about but I wanna chaaaaat. Anyone around? Doing anything interesting?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/26 04:45:01 )

@CooperationIsKey: I went for a long bike ride today and it was nice. It wasn’t too hot today end for the next 5 days starting tomorrow there is going to be a heat wave here.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/26 05:31:23 )

@Totalanimefan: Nice! It's been pretty dang hot here, and humid, as Florida do. So much so that I used Instacart today to get some groceries instead of dragging myself to the closer store, lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/26 06:00:26 )

@CooperationIsKey: oh the were when it’s too hot or too cold I do the same thing. lol
I ordered it to be delivered this morning

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 19:41:39 )

So today we went to Aldi and I found yet another hummus flavor to try. Let's see if I actually try it or let it spoil again like I've done too much in the past. >_>;

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/29 01:27:53 )

I'm thinking about getting another Moleskine journal to start a dream journal. I have all sorts of bizarre dreams so I think it could be super fun.

Plus excuse to get another Moleskine journal. >_>

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 02:08:48 )

I played Minecraft all day today. Just grinding levels to unlock stuff in the mod we have on the server, too. o_o I think I'm gonna do some more fun stuff in the game now that I've had a break.

Anyone do anything interesting today? o3o

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 03:12:49 )

/peeks in
      o-o

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 00:47:34 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Gasp! Someone other than me posting! XD

How are you doing today? o3o

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 01:07:48 )

@CooperationIsKey: I know the struggle of trying to keep a thread going.
      You really do end up talking to yourself. lmao
      But I am doing pretty good today!
      I wrote and published my first piece of fanfiction in over four years and that has me feeling accomplished and also on the hunt for more inspiration to write more. lol
      How about yourself?

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 09:40:34 )
@CooperationIsKey: Yay! I'm so glad it's not horrible to read =) I feel like it's almost -too- fitting not to use in here xD

It's gonna be a little weird posting though, because I can't hit Enter in between new lines in the code generator xD

And the gradients are gonna be all weird and different depending on how long my sentences are too xD

Yay! I'm so glad it's not horrible to read =) I feel like it's almost -too- fitting not to use in here xD It's gonna be a little weird posting though, because I can't hit Enter in between new lines in the code generator xD And the gradients are gonna be all weird and different depending on how long my sentences are too xD

I actually also feel like it's easier to read when I don't bold the text?
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.