Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ☥ The Rainbow Ankh ☥

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/8 18:40:42 )
@cooperationiskey: Yeah but it took forever I also got my phone back .

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 09:23:19 )

@CooperationIsKey: Hi Key and everyone!

I am Danielle! I am 26. My pronouns are she/her. I am an INFP. I am also a proud Hufflepuff! I enjoy reading (mostly fantasy, cheesy romance novels, self development, and horror), anime and manga, yoga and pilates, arts and crafts, and video games! I am currently trying to finish a Christmas-y scarf! I love playing Animal Crossing and I recently just got Breath of the Wild. I used to play Genshin Impact hardcore, but I kind of just don't anymore. I want to learn how to crochet and eventually make amigurumi!

I love chatting and making friends so please feel free to ping me! 💖

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 04:44:34 )

@Kory: Ah, yeah, I guess trauma does funny things, huh?

I do pretty good with strangers on discord or on forums; I just kinda jump into the conversation and start talking like I own the place. XD;

Right? It must be dang nice to be neurotypical and healthy.

I'm so glad she's doing well! That's an unfortunately habit, though, oh dear.

@danielle: Well hello! Nice to meat you! How are you making the scarf, knitting? Sorry I'm so slow to respond; I'm juggling a lot online at the moment, lol. o3o

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 05:05:30 )

@Kory: ROFL! Poor Pea is just trying to make sure everyone knows you are hers, haha. Completely understandable to prefer a kiss, though!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 08:02:50 )

@Kory: Hahaha, well cats will mark their humans, too, but they generally don't spray on them! (just... everything else if they're not fixed.)

Honestly pretty relieved most pets don't mark their humans by peeing on them. XD;

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 01:59:03 )

@CooperationIsKey: Hey, no worries at all! Yes! I am knitting the scarf! :)

How was your day today?

Questing

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 03:06:09 )

@danielle: I made dinner tonight, and I vacuumed the house today. That uh. Pretty much covers my day, lol.

You?

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 10:05:47 )

@Kory: Oh gosh, yeah, I can see that being a problem! Spaying very probably would have at least lessened the problem.

My pets are...okay I guess? They seem to be doing well, lol, though I should probably feed some protein to the isopods soonish. I should really get on doing those sea monkey kits I've got as well, but I've been lazy. :P

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/17 12:17:12 )

*pokes thread*

Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Or at least slightly exaggerated.

Exaggerated, regardless.

o3o

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.