Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ☥ The Rainbow Ankh ☥

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 04:02:51 )
@cooperationiskey:
Oh that sounds like fun!
I like playing the Jackbox games.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 04:31:35 )

@Glume: Lol, I remember being taught as a teenager that the ankh, among other harmless symbols from other cultures, were "satanic."

@ChiffonOrange: I'm okay, kinda a sleepy day for me today. My roommate is stressed and is passing that on to me which is fun. 🙃 Otherwise I'm good. Hope you're doing well. :)

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 04:35:02 )

@ArsenicAttitude: It was fun, Tee K.O. is pretty good lol. (also very impressed that you can actually buy the silly shirts you make!)

What are you up to tonight?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 04:37:29 )
@cooperationiskey:
Honestly nothing much but hang on here and maybe watch some tv.
I haven't really done much today since I didn't feel good lol.

How about you?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 04:43:16 )
@cooperationiskey: Ah I see. I guess having a roommate does have advantages and disadvantages, and glad to hear you're good.

And thank you. ^^ You too.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 08:08:42 )

@ArsenicAttitude: I didn't do much today yesterday but sleep a lot, tbh. My sleep schedule is all screwed up. So I slept and watched streams on twitch. ^^; Sorry to hear you didn't feel well, though!

@ChiffonOrange: Yeah, I love her but boy I miss having my own place. Unfortunately I can't afford my own place anymore. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 11:49:13 )
@cooperationiskey: I see. That's very understandable since having your own house/place and living alone sounds like a dream come true to most people as you have your own privacy and feeling free to do whatever you want. And yeah, it's impossible to buy a new house on your own no matter how much you earn :x (unless one is born into a wealthy family or a billionaire/millionaire)

Cool signature btw

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 11:57:22 )
-wanders in crying-

;_;

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 12:03:07 )
@juliette: Hey there, are you alright? (Sorry if I sound rude which is not my intention, since I noticed you're in a sad mood) Do you want some virtual blankets and hot chocolate?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 12:11:28 )
@ChiffonOrange: No, I’ve been feeling terrible lately because of an online trauma that I experienced 10 years ago and I repressed it and had recurring dreams about it. It affected me so badly back then. So many awful things happened to me…

The bad memories came back recently and I feel like I’m stuck in the past and I’m crying a lot along with really intense headaches which will not let me sleep. ;_;

-nods sadly-

Yes, I would like that, thanks. ;_;

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 13:09:48 )
@juliette: Oh, I see... I'm really sorry that you had to go through it. ...Although I'm not exactly very good at giving advices but, try to not to let those bad memories affecting you too much, try listening to a song that makes you feel calm and relaxed or take deep but slow breathes at your own pace. (I know both don't sound like good advices either. :vanora_sweat: )

*gives virtual blankets and hot chocolate to you*

Here you go and you're welcome.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 13:24:51 )
@ChiffonOrange: Ok, I’ll try that…

-wraps virtual blankets around me hugging knees drinking hot chocolate with tears running down my face-

;_;

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 14:26:49 )
@CooperationIsKey: Same. And now I'm a discordian Chaos magician so I guess they were either right or their efforts were fruitless
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 15:51:13 )
@cooperationiskey:
It's okay this is what aspirin is for XD
Feel free to ping me!
Also, you can call me Seni!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 03:56:54 )

@ChiffonOrange: Yeah, I don't know that I'll ever truly have my own place again. I doubt it'll be a house but I've had my own apartment before and that was nice. I'm hoping I get to a point where I can at least do that again.

And oh, my link buttons? Thanks! I enjoy making them. :3

@Juliette: Aw, hon, I'm sorry you're still feeling so crappy. :( I don't know what advice I can give other than keep reminding yourself that it's in the past and it's over now. I know the past can hurt a lot, though. Maybe try distracting yourself when it gets overwhelming? I watch a lot of YouTube videos that I find comforting when I'm feeling overwhelmed, mostly comedy stuff. As for the headaches, maybe some ibuprofen? I find an icepack over my eyes often helps when I get a bad headache. <3

@Glume: I'm sorry, "a discordian Chaos magician"? I... have no idea what that is, but more power to ya! Lol.

@ArsenicAttitude: Aspirin has never really worked for me, oddly enough. I generally need ibuprofen or Tylenol for pain.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 04:47:23 )
@cooperationiskey: Mmhmm. *nods* Wish you lots of good luck for finding a new place.

Yep, those buttons and you're welcome. They look cool though, and what program did you use to make these link buttons? :o

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 05:03:22 )

@ChiffonOrange:
Oh, you changed your avvy! Looks really cool. :3 And thank you, I'm in no real hurry but if I can get my youtube/twitch stuff off the ground a little bit I'm hopeful maybe I'll be able to afford something a little more than this teeny bedroom!

I used Photoshop to make them, except the animated one for my website; I made the frames for it in Photoshop but then animated it in GIMP.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 05:16:12 )

It's after midnight and we haven't eaten dinner yet. I wanted to eat something hours ago but my roommate would have had a fit because she planned to cook, but she only got around to it at 11:30pm. x.x

I'm hungry. :(

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 09:26:22 )
@cooperationiskey: Thanks lol (even though the avatar is all purple-ish) and no problem! And I see, take your time no worries ^^

Ooh I see. That's really awesome! Photoshop might be great but it's pricey, GIMP seems to have lots of variety in photo editing, etc. and I didn't realise you can animate in GIMP which is cool.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 10:44:11 )
@CooperationIsKey: This so doesn't suit the character I'm dressed as, but I gotta at least try.
Please let me know if that's impossible to read, and I won't do it again =)
Legibility is more important than rainbow text

Oooh, what are Squishmallows? I don't think I've heard of those or seen those.

Ohhh, Tee KO is fun, haha. That's one of my faves actually. I can't wait to play it again now that I have a larger drawing tablet that matches my screen size better =D
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.