Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 ┤▒├ Wild Sweet Treats

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/14 15:48:03 )

@Wildfire: it’s a spicy kimchi and silken tofu soup/stew with other stuff in it. Terrible description from me xD the romanization is soondubu jigae if you’re interested in looking it up

Yeah classic work lol
Nothing is ever done

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/14 15:54:46 )
@Wildfire: oh man, I'm at the beginning stages of that 'worn-out mama' lifestyle. </3 I suggested to my husband we go fishing the last couple weeks, but he's been too stressed to even think about it. [even though he loves fishing]. We had a heart-to-heart last night because the last few weeks have been nothing but back-to-back stressful situations. I told him we need to remember to do fun things, or the unhappiness from the stress will take us over and we'll never recover. We'll turn into Red and Kitty from That 70s Show. WHICH... we've been compared to before. OTL

Good Morning~ <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/14 16:00:25 )
@Vixen: LOL - I will look it up, thanks. It sounds interesting! :3

@Koah: Ooof! Yes, you need to get out and remember your connection with each other and how to do fun things! ... and destress!! It is impossible to pour from an empty tea kettle ... to borrow from the theme of this event XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/14 16:10:19 )
@Wildfire: We had another stressful situation happen yesterday. lol.Another big expense. Our finances are takin' a hard hit in the last month.
Yay for coffee. And my son woke up early this morning and chose to get school done as early as possible, so he woke me up to do a quiz and finished school before I got the coffee pot going.
c:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/14 16:17:07 )

Oop sugar cubes have been disabled immediately just now xD

If anyone needs some extra sugar cubes to get a last minute goodie bag or bundle lmk
I have 40ish extra

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/14 16:18:33 )

@Wildfire: Yep it drives me bonkers as well but at least this place is somewhat organized and clean now. And I live in Canada we got four seasons to deal with which can be messy between changing seasons lmao xD

Well the event is closing soon is been nice everyone~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/14 17:42:13 )
@Koah: Yay for kids who want to get things done?!! Without coffee though is rough! And I'm sorry to hear about your most recent financial hit. It seems to come in spurts. Hopefully your "spurt" is done now :3

@Vixen: Oh? Wow. Well, it looks like I can get one more goodie bag. If anyone needs a few sugar cubes, let me know - I'll have a handful leftover.

@Purpsy: Right - I think you told me that before. Yes, I used to live in mid-New England, so I'm familiar with the reality of the seasonal changes up that way. I'm sure they're more severe where you are than where I was though :3 One thing at a time, and you can't change people - they'll change only when they're ready. You can set up boundaries for yourself, though, or make different decisions that make the changes in your life that you need to make (does that make sense?). I'm glad you seem to be finding some kind of tolerable middle ground at least :3

*hopes this post actually posts*
Whenever they lock this forum I will retreat back to my usual hang-out thread, and of course everyone is welcome to join me! This has been a good almost 60 pages of event thread posting! :3 <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/14 19:24:55 )

@Wildfire: yep
rather abrupt, but the event was overrun for like a week already

please @ me

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/14 21:07:27 )
@Vixen: True and true. I can't blame them at all for the abruptness of shutting things down. Somebody's calendar/week/something got away from them, I think! XD Still, it was a fun event, and a great opportunity to chat with you and others <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.