Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 ┤▒├ Wild Sweet Treats

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/12 14:38:55 )
@Wildfire: C: I enjoy a good pun. I laughed. <3
KBB saved our butts when my husband 'totaled' our car. Okay, he hit a rock. The rock hit the oil plate and the engine got wrecked. XD We used KBB to fight our insurance on how much our car was worth, even with a bad engine. I love KBB
When I think of totaled, I think of all the cars I've seen in ditches that rolled a few times or the time someone played chicken with a moose.. the moose won, but also died. That was legitimately a mess. Also very confusing because I've seen moose walk away from car accidents more than not. Like 4 times out of 5.
OH gosh, I'm reminded that I'm not done playing with the DMV. oTL Our local offices are 'closed' but also open. To make an appointment, it's months' out. BUT, if you know they're open, you can wait out front and they'll let you in if there's a spot available between appointments. Walk-In, but not.
I'm already on my second cup of coffee. It's a strong coffee brew.. just wish I had whipcream.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/12 14:47:33 )
@Koah: lol. More and more it sounds like your husband shouldn't be driving! First a rock, now a deer? It wasn't Rocky the Deer, was it? Oh wait! That's Rocky the Squirrel. Oops. (yes, I freely admit you might not get that reference) Trust me it's funny, but not that funny.

Wow, I'm in a strange mental place this morning! XD

Yes, I have seen moose walk away from car accidents too - they are immense animals! No Bullwinkles here though...

It sounds like it might be worth it to make a trip to DMV and hang out outside to "sneak in" between appointments.

Gotta go play "shuffle the cars" - brb.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/12 14:57:51 )
@Wildfire: You made me think of Rocky and Bullwinkle. <3 lol. That was the point, I think.
I'm in a weird mental spot too. XDD lol I actually got some peace and quiet this morning. My son slept in. o.0 That rarely happens.
My husband is still a new driver. He's on a learning curve. //sigh I'm just glad you drove the truck this morning and not my little dinky car, a deer would total that.
I need to order some papers out of state before I get back to the DMV for more 'wait and see if I can go in' walk-in.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/12 15:18:48 )
@Koah: lol - yes, Rocky and Bullwinkle. Your husband's rock, then the moose comment... how could I not go there? XD

Oh, I'm glad you at least got some quiet time this morning <3 ... and yes, small things like hitting the deer with the truck instead of a car can make all the difference in the world when it comes to things like damage. Did the deer make it, btw?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/12 16:50:44 )
@Wildfire: My peaceful morning has thoroughly been broken. XD busy-minded kids, doggy snuggles, and phone calls from husband about damage and budget. Husband didn't get to see if the deer made it. Sounds like it knicked the front bumper hard enough to break the headlight. -could've been worse- but still, not what we want/need atm.
I grew up watching Rocky and Bullwinkle. c: <3
I try and drive my little car only in-town. It's, imo, an oversized golf cart.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/12 16:51:16 )

Wow the event is still going? o.o
Goodnoon everyone~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/12 17:32:40 )
@Koah: Oh, you have...

...do you? XD

That could be a lot worse, but still - a hard enough impact to break the headlight? That's a fairly significant bump!

LOL - didn't they revamp and re-release Rocky and Bullwinkle 'for your generation' (<-- yes, I feel like a very old person now)

@Purpsy: Good afternoon... and yes, apparently so!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/12 17:35:14 )
I need to run a couple of errands now that the dude for the car has been here and gone. Unfortunately the car we're selling/sold is still sitting in the driveway, waiting for one of their trucks to come get it. We were hoping for the extra driveway space sooner rather than later - something our neighbors would appreciate, I'm sure! Anyway, I'll bbs.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/12 17:40:44 )
@Wildfire: OMG! NOT FAR OFF! my car is slightly bigger, and you see in that image the pink lining on the bottom, that's the exact same color as my car. lmao!!! It's fun seeing my 6'2 guy drive my little pink car to his very manly job. c:
I grew up with older parents, so once the household was down to me, they would say "if you're going to watch cartoons. watch the good ones please." and they'd change it to boomerang or .. something tv. I can't remember the names of old tv stations. OH... uh, Me TV. I think. -shrugs-

/
We might want to look at migrating back to the hangout thread sometime today or soon, anyway.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/12 17:42:04 )
@Purpsy: Good Afternoon/ Morning here. <3 How've you been?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/12 18:09:50 )

@Koah: I'm doing fairly alright :3
Just had my lunch which is not much. Just a grilled cheese sandwhich

How's your day going?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/12 18:10:52 )

@Wildfire: Yeah well at least I got an extra event item out of it. Broke again.
Maybe tonight is last night?

How are you doing?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/12 18:48:15 )
@Purpsy: A grilled cheese sounds amazing right now.
I just went outside and planted plants that I've been putting off for a while.
Sorry I disappeared on you. I keep getting up and doing things. My husband asked me to do some research on the computer, and now I'm trying to find silly things away from the computer, because I don't wanna research yet. XDD lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/12 18:53:55 )

- pokes thread -
hi all :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/12 19:16:45 )
@Vixen: Hi how are ya? c:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/12 19:41:18 )

@Koah: hey :3
checking in voltra every now and then during work
how about you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/12 20:15:47 )
@Koah: LOL - that little car cracks me up! <3 I love the fact that your 6' husband sometimes drives it to his "manly man" job! XD
LOL. I like your parents already! ;) Seriously, the cartoons that were available when my kids were little were mostly pretty horrible, IMO*

@Purpsy: Yeah, maybe today is the last day. I guess we'll see. At least you got another item, right?

@Vixen: Hey Vixen. How are you today?

* I feel like I should apologize to any of you who that comment insults - it's just my opinion, but cartoons changed significantly from when I was a kid.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/12 21:12:57 )

@Koah: Is all good ^^
I'm just chilling today and fighting everything in me to not clean atm... My legs are sore from scrubbing and cleaning yesterday rip x.x
Lmao I've done the same thing yesterday, I've used my laptop around 6pm last night to force myself to do some cleaning which worked actually. The internet is such a huge distraction lmao xD

@Wildfire: Yep, but there will be less peeps around once the event is officially over sadge.
I wonder when the summer event will be, last years was the best xD

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/12 21:19:43 )

@Wildfire: hi :D
about to go find food
what are you up to?

please @ me

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/12 22:15:40 )
@Purpsy: This is true, but that's already the case, really. Unfortunately.

@Vixen: Ah...food is good. I was just sweeping and then rinsing off our lanai and the furniture there. Now I'm contemplating helping to walk the dogs... or cooking dinner XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.